Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so Laulie is due any day despite what big Loz says! Considering she posts everything on IG, where’s the nursery? Where’s the drawers of vests, nappies,bath,bibs,blankets,towels,etc.... my daughter is due in 12 weeks and sent me pics of the Moses basket in the cot, drawers of baby vests and babygros, husband decorating nursery etc! My guess is she’s destitute and cannot afford the basics even! Most baby companies won’t associate with a sex worker ‘apart from Babycare of Dagenham’ (only in Essex eh) She’s had to resort to mentioning Mark again, as her money making options are becoming less and less! Tick tick Big Loz, the car will go next, then downgrade on rented flat! She made her money but blew it on vanity, I almost feel sorry for her but then remember she’s the biggest conwoman out there with an ego the size of Spain so all I can say is .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think she’s hoping for a big spread when the baby is born and with nursery and molenan will sell it as never seen before Lauren’s nursery. As if anyone is interested !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought she didn’t see the comments?

bleeping hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣
Not what she's said before of course but well cornered that Scrunchie!

I think she’s hoping for a big spread when the baby is born and with nursery and molenan will sell it as never seen before Lauren’s nursery. As if anyone is interested !!!
Oh there'll be a big spread. It will take 5 fishermen to repair her 'net'.... with heavy gauge rope.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she demonstrating the size of her vag?
Blimey her head resembles a bleeping satellite dish! ... how the duck does she hold such a big fat head up and straight? .. how does she get through doors? .... Sooooo sooo many questions! :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Laulie London will go the same way as every other shite venture she has tried to make happen from the comfort of her pit. Won't be long until she's out in the pub garden chuffing on a lambie B, necking some vino and parading Laulie in her furry tackmobile. Maybe they will hit the Z list jackpot and jet off to Turkey for some free cosmetics/Dubai to be shat on like her other pals did.

I'm especially excited for the name, the matching outfits (with the baby), the birth saga which is going to just be magnificent I hope I'm not at work when it happens and the inevitable digs at Mark (who doesn't give a duck)

All of these things will bring me joy! We should make a pact that at the first sign of labour the first Scrunchie on the scene tags the rest of us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Laulie London will go the same way as every other shite venture she has tried to make happen from the comfort of her pit. Won't be long until she's out in the pub garden chuffing on a lambie B, necking some vino and parading Laulie in her furry tackmobile. Maybe they will hit the Z list jackpot and jet off to Turkey for some free cosmetics/Dubai to be shat on like her other pals did.

I'm especially excited for the name, the matching outfits (with the baby), the birth saga which is going to just be magnificent I hope I'm not at work when it happens and the inevitable digs at Mark (who doesn't give a duck)

All of these things will bring me joy! We should make a pact that at the first sign of labour the first Scrunchie on the scene tags the rest of us!
She's done Dubai.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Morning, all his OF content is pretty much like that, no smile or expressions just blank.

From his likes I’d say he’s got less than 30 subscribers and the majority of them got through on the bargain price of £3 last month 😂
Imagine humiliating yourself like that for £90 a month.......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
How long do we give this staying on? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She definitely reads the comments on here, she has even here and there, started to correct her spelling mistakes, as so many of us rightly take the piss! :oops::oops: come on lozzaa lumpylardarse at pushing 35, you should at least know the simple basics of the english language! .. we are not even asking for much, just that we can at least read the mumbo jumbo incoherent nonsense, you spout daily, from that vile fat, botoxed GOB!!! ... Learning the ABC would be a good start :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: do it for your child, because in the years to come, the poor mite will need help with her homework, and having two illiterate bleeping twats for parents, she is already at a disadvantage even before birth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh wow- in that insurance ad she looks like humpty dumpty
And that pram!!! 😲 duck me I would rather never leave the house again than be seen pushing that vile muff on wheels!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Yes it’s only fair that all Scrunchies be lined up at the starting line for the big event. I’ll be devo if the birth happens whilst I’m engaged in the real world and all the banter gets a head start without me. I’ll spend too long awarding appropriate emojis to my favourite posts that I’ll never get in on the jokes 🙈😣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The comments on that fappening site 😂 Brutal but honest
I thought the DM could be bad. I'd be devastated if I seen these wrote about me but then I don't get me gash out for a couple of quid and shave half me face off.

• Haha
That must be what she filmed from home a few weeks ago, not the big one for tomorrow.
I'm starting to think Loz and Mini me are going to be the new Kath and Kim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That must be what she filmed from home a few weeks ago, not the big one for tomorrow.
I'm starting to think Loz and Mini me are going to be the new Kath and Kim 😂
Who's that awful mother in a US series - June? She has a daughter called Honey or something so unlike the child? I see Loz and baybeh gurl ending up like them.

• Haha
  • Wow
This came up on my insta. She really should stop editing her pics as she looks a right cock when we see the real her 😂
I'm still amazed she allowed it without forcing them to filter it, though that would probably cost more than she got paid. Must be desperate for cash now.

• Haha
Plenty of 'traveller chic' going on.

Imagine humiliating yourself like that for £90 a month.......
When you're desperate for fame and fortune but have nothing to offer in the way of talent it seems that's what you have to do, humiliate yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
This came up on my insta. She really should stop editing her pics as she looks a right cock when we see the real her 😂
Look at the size of her real hands yet she claims she has small hands like her small feet! #Shovels

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.