Lauren Goodger #35 Will baybeh be called Nannypâté? Hurry up and have her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazingly, I have won my first ever thread title! 🥳 Will it be the one where baybeh is finally born?! Before I start the round-up this is for @265 😡 - now I’ve dropped the angry face you won’t have to 😘

As we were finishing the last thread our BYG released some more pregnancy photos which didn’t appear anatomically correct and she forgot to give herself two Disney Princess hands.

The lack of colour matching made me think of an orange muppet arm.

0AB76318-1C64-4437-B934-609F31E34E14.jpeg

She’s so desperate for cash she’s started namedropping Mark Wright again 🙄 @SATCGOSS has read the article in Closer and shared the content with us. More drivel.

She put up a photo of her enjoying a relaxing massage but the street rat paps must have sabotaged her using “effnic whitening cream” because it drew comparisons to a bewful yun’sumo.

Ch’Arg is scraping the barrel with his OF offerings and he won’t be happy mum Loz forgot to photoshop his moobs out again.

@Thetruth123 was the first to alert us to her video for Polly - appearing to be a life insurance company aimed at guilting mothers into signing up that passes details onto brokers who may harass you all day long. Seems she’s not bothered to check the company out: the lure of the cash was too much yet again. Also, as @roseturntupnose stated they didn’t really consider her suitability to be preaching to others about what is best for baby.

It came time for BL to plug the #gifted #basicbitch pram she hates and she showed off some lovely photos now that she’s pimped Laulie’s ride to make it looks like a muff. This may be a recurring incident.

Some Scrunchies endured watched ‘Steph’s Packed Lunch’ in order to see a 5 min segment where yungel droned on about TOWIE and her anixtey again. Obviously unedited/unfiltered Loz was quite a sight to behold (pictures start on page 24). If you can’t bear to watch @fluffyglitterbug did a summary.

Some of us recorded it and needed to quickly delete the evidence and scrub ourselves down with bleach and wire wool.

We had a Friday night full of sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ and polishing our tin foil hats 😂 There may have been some drinking involved. I loved the use of tuna canoe to rhyme.

Honourable mentions this time go to:
@Rita Chevrolet who taught us a new slang term - Big Loz and Ch’Arg are a pair of rockys;
@Silly-old-Slapper wrote @geordiegirl a very eloquent sick note so she can be on the forums when babygel arrives;
@Liarliar gave us a beautiful verse to be sung to the tune of ‘Get Lucky’;
@Chi4 cottoned on what BYG’s plate-face reminded us of:
1B3F90DB-A64A-419F-85C7-54189F440EBB.jpeg

And @Blond3g1rl what her lips did;
@Pom Bear found some more bling for the pram - bewful, classy and understated Pommie 😘;
@Sunnydaze101 gave us chapter 1 of a bedtime story which is sure to be a best seller!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Wow - mega well-deservered @Clickbait - quick-thinking and quashing all the last minute thinkers :D. I am now gonna read your entertaining round-up!

Wagons roll!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow - mega well-deservered @Clickbait - quick-thinking and quashing all the last minute thinkers :D. I am now gonna read your entertaining round-up!

Wagons roll!
I think I may have been lucky it was a quiet morning to be fair! Realised that not much happened in the last thread aside from her TV appearance so the round-up was quicker to write. Hope you enjoy x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Amazingly, I have won my first ever thread title! 🥳 Will it be the one where baybeh is finally born?! Before I start the round-up this is for @265 😡 - now I’ve dropped the angry face you won’t have to 😘

As we were finishing the last thread our BYG released some more pregnancy photos which didn’t appear anatomically correct and she forgot to give herself two Disney Princess hands.

View attachment 656374

She’s so desperate for cash she’s started namedropping Mark Wright again 🙄 @SATCGOSS has read the article in Closer and shared the content with us. More drivel.

She put up a photo of her enjoying a relaxing massage but the street rat paps must have sabotaged her using “effnic whitening cream” because it drew comparisons to a bewful yun’sumo.

Ch’Arg is scraping the barrel with his OF offerings and he won’t be happy mum Loz forgot to photoshop his moobs out again.

@Thetruth123 was the first to alert us to her video for Polly - appearing to be a life insurance company aimed at guilting mothers into signing up that passes details onto brokers who may harass you all day long. Seems she’s not bothered to check the company out: the lure of the cash was too much yet again. Also, as @roseturntupnose stated they didn’t really consider her suitability to be preaching to others about what is best for baby.

It came time for BL to plug the #gifted #basicbitch pram she hates and she showed off some lovely photos now that she’s pimped Laulie’s ride to make it looks like a muff. This may be a recurring incident.

Some Scrunchies endured watched ‘Steph’s Packed Lunch’ in order to see a 5 min segment where yungel droned on about TOWIE and her anixtey again. Obviously unedited/unfiltered Loz was quite a sight to behold (pictures start on page 24). If you can’t bear to watch @fluffyglitterbug did a summary.

Some of us recorded it and needed to quickly delete the evidence and scrub ourselves down with bleach and wire wool.

We had a Friday night full of sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ and polishing our tin foil hats 😂 There may have been some drinking involved. I loved the use of tuna canoe to rhyme.

@Rita Chevrolet who taught us a new slang term - Big Loz and Ch’Arg are a pair of rockys;
@Silly-old-Slapper wrote @geordiegirl a very eloquent sick note so she can be on the forums when babygel arrives;
View attachment 656382

@Pom Bear found some more bling for the pram - bewful, classy and understated Pommie 😘;
@Sunnydaze101 gave us chapter 1 of a bedtime story which is sure to be a best seller!
Congrats Clicky love the title though devastated as once again I never made it into your recap 😭😭😭 it's ok I'm a big racoon I can take it.

06a1593bfd946150bae0d5f0371a302e.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah I missed that! 😂 Love it every thread it's going to be our own Scrunchie history book!
That’s what I hope. It’s certainly handy for finding things we’ve discussed/things she’s done in the past.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 656374

View attachment 656382

I laughed so much at this thread title. My favourite yet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The orange muppet hand and McCain Smiles are just genius, sterling work, as always @Clickbait :) When I read "a pair of Rockys" I was thinking of the chocolate biscuit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 656374

View attachment 656382

😂😂😂. Thanks for pushing my new novel 💜💜 I’ll give each and eveyone if you a signed copy.
Hilarious write up and congrats on your first well deserved title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@Clickbait , fabulous stuff as always!! :love: :love: 🇯🇪🇯🇪 Beef curtains seems to be so long ago now!! Congrats on the stupendous thread title- inspired!! 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone used the ignore button before? Does it mean you just don’t see posts/reactions from that person?

Reactions: 7
Old Lozza whinging about her itchy and bumpy skin, she's in for a shock when she gives birth....

Looks like my prediction is busted, glad I didn't have money on it.

And now I'm home I've changed my profile piccie, I wonder if this will trend for the day or even the rest
of the weekend.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Old Lozza whinging about her itchy and bumpy skin, she's in for a shock when she gives birth....

Looks like my prediction is busted, glad I didn't have money on it.
I thought you had had your barnet cut?

That’s what I hope. It’s certainly handy for finding things we’ve discussed/things she’s done in the past.
I wish you would come over and bring some order to our new Katie Price one - we are all technophobes 'cept Rapunzel @265 but he won't play 😢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I wish you would come over and bring some order to our new Katie Price one - we are all technophobes 'cept Rapunzel
Sorry darling, but after seeing the pics of her with filed down teeth and now that ‘facelift’ I’m not sure my delicate constitution could cope with her and Big Loz! 🤣

Hi, yes I used it not long ago on another thread. You don't see anything. (y)
Perfect, thank you x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.