Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I screamed out laughing when I saw someone refer to KPs bits as a tuna Canoe.
It rhymes with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope people dont’ fink i’ts me. Im’ good at gramma and punctuaycon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hornmones ☠☠
know what makes everything better for a heavily pwegnacy veLOZAwaptor? Chips. The answer is always , chips 🍟

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah canoe. I got it. Right there in front of my face. Apologies to the poster I wrongly suspected, even though you don’t know who you are 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think I had it, older posts semi confirm it but then sometimes past posts got me thinking that ain’t her.

Ah canoe. I got it. Right there in front of my face. Apologies to the poster I wrongly suspected, even though you don’t know who you are 😂😂😂😂
I think I know what your doing there. And that’s what I thought. But then 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think I had it, older posts semi confirm it but then sometimes past posts got me thinking that ain’t her.

I think I know what your doing there. And that’s what I thought. But then 🤷‍♀️
Yea I Dont t get the song ref?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.