Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So usual interview where you can see she engages when talking about herself but cba listening to the psychotherapist who incidentally was Jet from Gladiators.

It was filmed in her flat and she said she was 37 weeks so must have been recent. The flat’s decoration is gaudy AF.

Here are some screenshots I took - I have not manipulated them in any way. There is not a contrast problem with my screen - she was really orange.
Wowsers! She is really fat!
Which is fine, many of us carry a bit of extra timber at times, but the extent that she lies about it makes me feel less bad about saying it.

Reactions: 13
Vogue has done very well for herself from the new popstar money of McFatten to the old money of the Matthew’s clan. I don’t actually mind her, she‘s more likeable than most of these z-list influencers/ yummy mummy types. The prime example of marrying your way to the top of something!

Reactions: 8
Wowsers! She is really fat!
Which is fine, many of us carry a bit of extra timber at times, but the extent that she lies about it makes me feel less bad about saying it.
Exactly. We can't all look the same, everyone is different and things happen in our lives which can cause us to gain weight or lose weight. If you don't like it try and change it, not always easy I know but don't edit yourself into an other person. It is embarrassing and insulting to others.
She could make more money and have more respect accepting her size. Plus size ranges are very popular and I'm sure it would massively increase her followers and earnings

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it’s funny mark and Michelle have been married for years and still no kids!! Yes there building there dream home let’s be honest it’s not gonna be a family home. I honestly believe they will never have kids
She’s still quite young though and people have them much later in life now. Or maybe they just don’t want kids or can’t have them. Me and my hubby decided ages ago we didn’t want them and it feels now it’s becoming more common to chose not too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Vogue has done very well for herself from the new popstar money of McFatten to the old money of the Matthew’s clan. I don’t actually mind her, she‘s more likeable than most of these z-list influencers/ yummy mummy types. The prime example of marrying your way to the top of something!
Hate it when she says "with a click-clack" 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So I just watched it.. Fastforward to Lozza. I don't think I'm ever going to recover. I honestly did not think her face would look that horrifying. It is flat, it is lumpy, those lips (she has definitely has those filled quite recently), the teeth look like tiles, the crazy eyebrows. Cannot get over it.

The sad thing is she will think that she has gotten one over on Mark and Michelle by having a baby first.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So usual interview where you can see she engages when talking about herself but cba listening to the psychotherapist who incidentally was Jet from Gladiators.

It was filmed in her flat and she said she was 37 weeks so must have been recent. The flat’s decoration is gaudy AF.

Here are some screenshots I took - I have not manipulated them in any way. There is not a contrast problem with my screen - she was really orange.
Did she mention that she was only a yung gel?

So I just watched it.. Fastforward to Lozza. I don't think I'm ever going to recover. I honestly did not think her face would look that horrifying. It is flat, it is lumpy, those lips (she has definitely has those filled quite recently), the teeth look like tiles, the crazy eyebrows. Cannot get over it.

The sad thing is she will think that she has gotten one over on Mark and Michelle by having a baby first.
I have recorded it too, sad I know 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously though is her face all bumpy like that off the filler? Does that mean it has migrated to other parts of her face? Any ladies had filler know and can she get it removed?.
I'd like to think she seen herself and what she done to herself and try and fix it?

Reactions: 11
Glad I wasn't the only one. I have now deleted the recording!
I still have it. I watched in shock and horror the first time and didn’t really listen. Will have a rewatch later. My hubby saw her and said what the duck is something like that doing on tv at this time. Kids could be watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
very true it’s up to them they’ll never have kids there not the right folk to have kids. They’ll move into there house and full it with dogs.
I have to say I think Mark and Michelle would 1 million percent be better parents than Goodge and Huge if they do decide to have a family.
If they don’t then that’s the most loving selfless act as they’ve considered what they can/can’t offer a child.

Lauren on the other hand got pregnant with every bloke she’s been with and just hoped for the best which is not only selfish but it raises questions on her suitability to be a parent IMO as there is nothing about that decision that puts the child’s needs first. Even now she seems unprepared and all about her

• Heart
It makes me laugh how they showed an edited photo of Lauren right after her segment ended. Too late now, we all know what she really looks like.

• Haha
  • Heart
I hate how she constantly says ‘yep, yeah, yeah, yep’ when people talk to her
It’s because she thinks she knows better than they do and wants to rush the conversation along . She has always done this . She clearly isn’t listening and a tactic certain individuals use when they want the person that’s speaking to them to hurry up …..because they want to move onto something else . It’s really dismissive .
She looks so different without the filters . Why does she do this to herself ? Knowing people will question it .

Reactions: 21
Seriously though is her face all bumpy like that off the filler? Does that mean it has migrated to other parts of her face? Any ladies had filler know and can she get it removed?.
I'd like to think she seen herself and what she done to herself and try and fix it?
Fillers can have another chemical injected which will disolve them. BUT, it has to be prescribed by an actual Dr. Good aethicians have access.

Her problem is likely that if you dont go to the same place every time, they dont know where its been injected exactly, so how can you properly dissolve!

Plus, as it dissolves naturally over 10+ months, you CAN end up with a pocket of loose skin, which is why people go backand have more and more and the problem just gets worse.

ALSO, 65+ types of filler I think in the UK alone. You just dont know how you will react to each one so they could have solidified!

She simply wont remember what was done where and with what type so......

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Fillers can have another chemical injected which will disolve them. BUT, it has to be prescribed by an actual Dr. Good aethicians have access.

Her problem is likely that if you dont go to the same place every time, they dont know where its been injected exactly, so how can you properly dissolve!

Plus, as it dissolves naturally over 10+ months, you CAN end up with a pocket of loose skin, which is why people go backand have more and more and the problem just gets worse.

ALSO, 65+ types of filler I think in the UK alone. You just dont know how you will react to each one so they could have solidified!

She simply wont remember what was done where and with what type so......
Very interesting! Thanks for the info.😊

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.