Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening Scrunchies,

First of all, Lozza has confirmed she's a complete bleeping idiot, I saw what she did
with those Packing Peanuts, she really is a couple of fries short of a happy meal.

Well she's shown off her push chair (because I'm old and that's the proper term
so don't give me any tit) big bleeping deal!

Thursday on SPL, Katie Price and now this bleeping loser.

Lauren Goodger, the gift that keeps on giving.

After reading all that tit, I need hugs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Evening Scrunchies,

First of all, Lozza has confirmed she's a complete bleeping idiot, I saw what she did
with those Packing Peanuts, she really is a couple of fries short of a happy meal.

Well she's shown off her push chair (because I'm old and that's the proper term
so don't give me any tit) big bleeping deal!

Thursday on SPL, Katie Price and now this bleeping loser.

Lauren Goodger, the gift that keeps on giving.

After reading all that tit, I need hugs.
Your always on the mooch for some physical affection. I think you need a companion πŸ«‚

I can’t help but have Chrissy Teigan spring to mind

Same flat pancake face

Same biracial background

πŸ˜‚
They both also act The Big I Am on Twitter. #busycunts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why has she taken to sitting like a Buddha? Does she think she looks less fat? And those πŸ– y eyes πŸ‘€ give me the creeps!
Its what she thinks a serene muvverhood poze is I think ..... Quite frankly am amazed she can actually do it at this stage.

How many blokes do we think it took to get her off the floor ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The πŸ— is still hoisting her up but word on the street is they’ve got one arse cheek off the floor πŸ˜†
They've put them inflatable flotation things under it, you know, them doo dahs they use when a ship is grounded and stuck on the tilt and they need to get it on the level again 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They've put them inflatable flotation things under it, you know, them doo dahs they use when a ship is grounded and stuck on the tilt and they need to get it on the level again 🀣🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how long before they say β€˜duck it’ and leave her there until her waters break and hope she’ll just float instead 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bottom of the photos Lozza!
bleeping he'll. What sort of tit show is this??? The rocky dennis lookie like presenting as host and a bunch of to me randoms or zlebs as some call them. Now I need a hug, or shooting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank goodness those protectors all listened to Big Loz's footballing advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The background comment when Kane was taking his penalty, that a brunette danish fan β€œwasn’t danish - for fucks sake” shows their level of ignorance and stupidity. Pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Evening Scrunchies ❀ oh my god, the furry pram! I know it was gifted and the beggy witch should be grateful but the poor child is going to get flashbacks of its birf peeping out through all that fur on a rainy day 🀣🀣

Facehug for my lovely @Pom Bear and raccoon girl too, hope you're both good πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
Thank you and Pom hugs to you my friend πŸΎπŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.
Sorry on the late reply I fell asleep sitting up while on my Kindle. Might have to see if I can get a higher dose of throyid medication as exhausted again lately.

I've found some pram accessories for Loz's pram to brighten it up abit lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16257034743650.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.