Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
She really needs to go back to school and learn just basic grammar😂

I've notice none of her ex towie cast ever acknowledges her.
Looks like Ferne has gone back and thanked a few people for their comments but skipped right past Goodgers comment 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
LAUREN Goodger is having sex “all the time” with her hunky boyfriend, eating curries and bouncing on her birthing ball to help bring on her baby girl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And how is it positive if she photoshops it to half the size. She’s embarrassed of her size and tries to say it’s a positive article. Fucking dimwit. She dumb stupid football

• Haha

Jsmith92

I hate the whole “my queen” thing it makes me so uncomfortable, can’t they just say girlfriend?! It’s like when couples share an account on Facebook cos one of them has been cheating 🤣

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
She treats others like shit. It’s only fair that we give her a few home truths. The reality is, she’s not all that.
Agreed! The reality is she's an absolute arsehole who has treated people like shit for years and now her small star has faded and she's left flashing her fanny for cash. No baby shower, no norhing as no one cares and that's all because of how she has treated people.

• Heart
  • Haha

Blowup80

VIP Member
OMG it gets worst:

“I’m always naked, my boobs have dropped, I’m very comfortable, there’s not nothing he hasn’t seen.

“And obviously when we first got together I was all brown and skinny with big boobs and now I’m pregnant but he still loves me and I really feel that and he can’t wait for this baby.”

How now brown cow 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Skinny and brown?? On what fucking planet!!

• Haha
  • Sick

dollycurz

Chatty Member
It concerns me that these two thickos are one day going to be responsible for dishing out Calpol to poor Laulie.

• Haha
  • Sad

MunHun

VIP Member
It will either be exactly as you predict, a complete chaotic farce where she casts herself as a complete victim of one medical bungle after another, and almost dying OR she will make out she had the ultimate textbook perfect delivery where she only pushed once, needed no pain relief and then the midwife stood up and clapped and rang round her colleagues to tell them all about the best, most straightforward birth she's ever assisted courtesy of The Lauren Goodger of bafta winning fame.
There will be no realistic middle ground.
Standing on the steps of the hospital midwife Sally Hamilton told the waiting press that ‘It was an immense yet immaculate Trojan effort by Essex’s original reality TV star and celebrity Lauren Goodger, who wanted it to be known that she is over her ex Mark Wright and wishes him and his wife well. Baby NannyPate is healthy and well and screaming for a sausage plait already as she has a fine appetite on account of her mother’s healthy pregnancy. Charles is currently being revived as he didn’t realised that the baby would enter the world via a vagina.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Morning Scrunch Bunch! My best friend came to stay yesterday,we trekked for miles through the forest covering soul conversation and many hours. His presence is like chicken soup for the soul. He made me a lovely dinner and just bouyed me and I am feeling a lot more refreshed.

I missed all the fun yesterday! I was afraid that she was going to have Lauliè and would have been gutted to miss the party. Glad to see she's being a fucking idiot about covid still. I get especially annoyed when she spouts her ignorant bullshit. By all means flash your fanny, dress your kid up in fire hazard clothing and flaunt about but keep it to yourself.

Thicko

• Heart
Reactions: 29

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Oh what the fuck is she on about now?

View attachment 660024

This is The actual post from Denise.

View attachment 660033

Lozza's reply.

View attachment 660035

We are back to the BALL again, just like a 2PM.
Trouble is she sees Denise as being anti covid vaccines. What Denise is saying is that people are dying from other things including cancer, mental health etc, and that if you are double jabbed then is there really a need for the measures in place. Whether you believe what Denise say or not , Lozza has got it wrong, it's not about being anti jabs.

She (Lozza) is such a stupid ignorant cow Who will happily put poison on her face and God knows what into her lips but will not invest in a vaccine that has been tested thoroughly and can save lives. I'm personally suffering from this way of living and cannot wait to get back to normal and know I have to play my part. Stupid cow.

• Heart

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Omg the heffalump is outdoing herself in the fucktard stakes, truly.

I’m intrigued as to the end of that sentence on her OF page?
Welcome to my highly…?
a) photoshopped images of my already fake boobs butt and face
b) offensive tuna canoe, everyone’s had some now you can too
c) priced photos of my undercarriage and very darker front ons, im in a lot of debt so help a moose out. Cheers

• Haha
  • Heart

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
"Lauren explained that in sperm, there is a hormone that relaxes the cervix - which she needs."

I am DECEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Oh the Essex accent is just pure laziness. Not enunciating or pronouncing most syllables properly, most of the time the it just sounds like verbal confirmation of a brain injury.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
She’s always had a Neanderthal head but she was sweet with her natural teeth and body. Now she’s some sort of sewer dwelling mutant the ninja turtles rejected.

• Haha

VIP Member
If Lozza ever has a salon ever again, I hope she doesn't do this......

And on that NOTE, good night Scrunchies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I actually think Charles' aura seems quite dopey but nice in his casual photos. He doesn't seem to participate as much in social media sniping the way Katie Price's current victim boyfriend Carl Woods seems to. Chaz doesn't filter his pictures either, though that could be Lauren being passive-aggressive, or he doesn't care.

Though, I'm not always the best judge of character, so what do I know!! The gay for pay stuff, kiss and tell story and advertising/latching onto a z-list influencer suggests otherwise about Mr Drury.

As for Katie - not so long ago the DM was hawking stories about her having "life-changing injuries". I don't believe any tales involving her, in fact. It's at the point now where something desperately terrible will happen and nobody will believe her, she's told so many lies/exaggerated. Added to which, she currently looks HORRIFIC in her post-surgery photos. If you don't take care of yourself, no surgery can undo that - her rotten soul is now showing.
That thing is rotten to the core so being with Lozza is a major upgrade for L'Arg. If you want to see the full disgusting truth about skanky price take al look at her pages on here where you will see the full horror of it.

Incidentally did you know that the name Goodger is derived from old Norse? It means Battle Snake! In Lozza's case its Fat Battle Snake :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
Stupid cunt, she knows surely that once the baby's out, breastfeedings over, her tits will be like shot puts in carrier bags and her stomach like a deflated wrinkly whoopee cushion. Some people snap back, however this tight bumped twat certainly won't!!!!

• Haha