Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebea123

Well, well, well fellow tattlers .... I have some information! I’ve been doing a bit of my own weesearch about this new venture. I might be wrong but I don’t think chins is as clever as she thinks she is. I’m copying and paying to this post, a brilliant synopsis of the situation with starting a business selling smellies etc. The accountant within me is for ever looking for facts/figures/info and so I couldn’t help myself but see how chins and bean seem to measure up against what appear to be the requirements ... what I’ve found is interesting:

Firstly, the MLJ website is woefully inadequate. It ought to tell us exactly WHERE the pwoducts are made. This includes a correspondence address. There is not any address on her website.

Secondly, the website should tell us by WHOM the pwoducts are bein’ made; it doesn’t. I’m assuming this is like you might buy a bottle of wine from Aldi and it says in tiny print in the back ‘made for Aldi in X by so and so’.

If, as we tattlers suspect, the pwoducts are being’ made, in part by a wholesale company and in part by the LF company, it should therefore say. I just checked out LF company and there is no address on her website either - there is a box to email but this isn’t good enough. There are a whole load of other issues with Lisa’s website in my view, not least the fact that she seems to be attempting to pass off her luxury fragrances in their various forms, as well known brands. There’s not even an attempt to describe them as ‘mistaken for’ etc ... anyway, back to chins.

Chins and Bean took great pains to tell us that they had done their research over many munffs. I’m wondering what this involved, but I am guessing that this didn’t include receiving full training in respect of making products for use on bodies. No mention of that, hey. Well, as such, they would never have got insurance and so when she says pwoducts are fully insured, what she has done is purchisssss pwoducts that are made for her and they have done with the various certificates and insurance (more on that in a minute...). So, when the biznisssss is described as a little family business based in East Sussex, this is entirely misleading. It conjures up visions of the products being lovingly handmade in someone’s kitchen etc etc ... everyone loves a bit of handmade etc ... The correspondence address might be in East Sussex but I’m guessing the wholesalers isn’t. In addition, because the website is so poorly worded and says after all that ‘fully CLP compliant, assessed and insured products’; this doesn’t mean anything. This is deliberate in my view. It could have said ‘we make all our products at our home and we are fully insured etc...’ but the way it’s worded, quite deliberately doesn’t refer to who is doing the doing, or where the doing is being done. It’s depersonalised and meaningless.

The next thing I’ve noticed is that she calls the pwoducts ‘clp compliant’ - this refers to the labeling and thefact that if a bath or body care product has a hazardous substance in (one that could cause an allergy etc) then it has to be listed on the product itself. It’s hard to see the back of the pwoducts but they don’t appear to have any label on save for the MLJ logo.

I then ask, what’s all this ‘testing’ of pwoducts about? The other day chins showed us three body creams that she was testing to make sure she came up with the right formula and the one she was using was a bit greasy. This is just nonsense, designed once again to mislead, suggesting that she herself is actively having an input into the ingredients and the ratios of the said ingredients. She has no training whatsoever in such matters and therefore it’s absolutely inconceivable that she would be suggesting to the wholesaler manufacturers what proportions of ingredients to include etc, because how would they ever be able to get insurance in this case?
So, it’s really clear that chins is more accurately to be described as a distributor of mass produced, wholesale products, the makeup and compilation of which, she has absolutely no input into and, we know not from where these pwoducts originate and who on earth makes them, except for the illusive ‘team of ladies’. This probably refers to a machine somewhere, but the way it is worded and the way she has spoken of it, leads the unsuspecting follower that chins is ringing up saying: ‘Margaret, this one lacked a little patchouli, and can we up the emollient content please...’ . And this is not acceptable. It’s entirely misleading snd an attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of her sheeplike followers, who will buy anything and everything. Amy is the best example of this of course.
Sorry to have gone on. I got some helpful information from this article ... it just really annoys me that we can see straight through chins and this latest attempt to mislead ...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’d rather live in my own little world thank you Jane.. than pretending I’m Eastbourne’s answer to Deborah Meadon flogging knock off perfumes and cheap tat anyone could pick up at the weekend market stall.
At least I’m not afraid of hard work I’ve worked full time all my life since I was 15 and that includes bringing up four children while doing 12 hour shifts at a busy airport ... So go fuck yourself you obnoxious, self-centred, lazy, work shy, FAT Fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Omg hahaha the ASA have been on it this week, I have received two emails from them re. complaints I made this year. This one was about our dear Chins 😂 I can’t stop laughing.

ACE8B13E-2734-4F6A-A40B-0F2128CB09AF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

NighttimeNurse

I have been thinking about this "family business" stuff. I reckon Jane's overall game plan is to eventually get Bean to leave his job and have him working full time in the bizniz. That means he never has to leave her again...

Like I said some time ago, she's making his world so much smaller.

Reactions: 21

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Yup! I was right! She’s been in bed with man flu!

Ahhhh, little baby steps! 🤢🤮
Nervous about life going back to normal translates to I am dreading going back to working at Tesco as I am a lazy fucker who just wants to be a kept woman.

Seeing family? What like Charlie's mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Emperortooco

VIP Member
She’s been in lockdown year’s View attachment 526527
See this is what I mean about her. She infuriates me with all of this fucking bullshit that she spouts off none of which is relevant to her ! 1. Weight gain is not permanent- well sorry in your case fungus flaps it flaming well is and it keeps on increasing ! 2.Taking breaks from exercise is ok - how can she take a break when she’s never even started any regular form of exercise apart from lifting more food to her cakehole !! 3. There is still time to achieve your goals - certainly is Jane star spot on my 600lb life is well within your sights now, keep going girl !! 4. Your weight is just a number - same as calories to you, both mean fuck all !! 5. A number does not define your self worth. Ever - well that’s one thing I’ll agree on but she is a fucking disgrace , best end it there !👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She’s so full of shit. Posts this.....
7C758FD1-2F7A-4C05-8CCA-691A0DF53168.jpeg

And in her next story posts this:
862C3F79-76FF-450D-9947-88B0BAB40F09.png

C66D18ED-824F-4E24-B733-53801C86908F.png

Bath bomb or whatever they are wrapped in single use plastic. Lipglosses in a plastic tube. Is she that stupid that she doesn’t see that her own bizniss promotes the consumer culture she is talking about in the first pic that then leads to plastic pollution?! I can’t . I CAN’T.

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
how convenient that she's poorly right as she's gone back to work! nothing pees me off more than people who take to their beds with a cold ffs man up, take some paracetamol, plenty fluids, invest in a vicks sinex and get on with things like the rest of us! they're both such hypochondriacs and make out their so poorly with a bastard cold!!!! im surprised she's not at A&E wailing and demanding to be seen *****massive eye roll*****

'Much love Jane' has been blatantly stolen from Jane Day, who has for the last 4 years replied to most of her comments, on her YouTube channel (Jane on slimming world) signing off with 'Much love Jane' 😠
Not one original thought in her fat head

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
Omg hahaha the ASA have been on it this week, I have received two emails from them re. complaints I made this year. This one was about our dear Chins 😂 I can’t stop laughing.

View attachment 528803
bloody brill! I bet she's sulking about it 🤣 she needs to start marking the much love jane selling vlogs as ad's too, those furburger sponges are being "made by her team" and sold by her so get them marked as an AD Jane.....much love lexiloo

• Haha
  • Wow

kadykal95

Chatty Member
I'm not saying people don't or can't make a successful businesses from home BUT I feel like she is clutching at straws in the hope of something taking off so she doesn't have to get a proper job. These soap sponge things whatever the hell they are not going to make her a full time wage. It seems like something you would try on the side of a full time job and if its going well after a year or so then great give up the 9-5 and go full time.
It feels like they don't have a brain cell between them sometimes. How long will Charlie go along with it? When will he realise all these "bizznizz" ideas are never going to work and are a waste of time and money.

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's buying in bulk ready made and wrapped then sticking a shitty much love Jane sticker on them and passing them off as being made by her, the bean and their team of ladies, it's a croc of shit and a downright lie, if her followers believe it's even possible for them to research products, source ingredients, test products and have them made to their own formulations and specifics all whist festering in a mouldy flat under a duvet watching netflix and scoffing everything in sight then I have to question if they're any brighter than Jane herself.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
they're like a before and after version of weight loss, one's a stone lighter than the other one

elsa.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

lexiloo

VIP Member
Maybe fat lad has come to his senses and been to Beachyhead and shagged someone and the sewage fat ball has found out. Or maybe she is just a skiving fat cunt not wanting to work and keeping a really low profile so she doesn’t get spragged on ! Yup I go for the latter, mainly as I don’t think the bean would dare do the dirty on the fat ball as I think she would be a bit of a bit of a scary bint , a woman scorned and all that!
haha I doubt the hefty hubby would have it in him to slip his sausage to anyone else, can you imagine how it would go????
shall we do it?
yer ok, maybe
do you like it?
its alright yeah
do you wanna do me?
erm, erm, i dunno, maybe yeah, can do, it's up to you
or would you prefer some chicken nuggets?
HELL YES....GET THEM IN THE OVEN

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Typical Chins, can’t take criticism or feedback. If she gets a comment/review that isn’t ‘OMGGGG JANE YOU ARE AMAZING YOUR PWODUKTZ ARE AMAZING SUCH A WOLEMODELLLL’ then she cries troll 😂😂 fuck off Jane, your ‘pwatform’ has become like one of those cheap market stalls. Constantly selling. There has been 1 youtube video in the last 2 weeks (not counting members) that hasn’t been an (undeclared) advert, pack with me, gifted pwoduct. Take the criticism and move on with ya day or rant to your real life friends rather than moaning on insta stories, it’s pathetic!! Oh that’s right apart from Helen she doesn’t actually have any friends 😂😂 her sense of entitlement is really irking me lately.

• Heart
  • Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She is turning into her cat’s piss perfumes - Jane Gammons, often mistaken for a thin lass due to all the filters....

What you think you are getting:
10122FD9-E31F-45AC-AC12-042B2C6119BC.jpeg

What you actually get:
5A6CE554-1D28-445A-A78F-D4F7CB6663FC.jpeg

Oh deahhhhhh!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s saying we live in our own little worlds , we ain’t the ones selling crap from China thinking it’s gonna go international and over take lush 😅

• Haha