Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s happened to her diet and exercise, has that taken a back seat again?
See I was thinking about this when I saw the size of her in live the other day, this new business venture gives her more reason to get even bigger because she will sit on her butt for even longer in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and to think shes gave bean the job to be in charge of the accounts 😅 the head hunted tea boy ! 😊
Wanted to bring up what has bean actually contributed to this magnificent business apart from the shelving unit (warehouse) and fairy lights (security lighting) ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe she's selling those soap sponges for £4.99 each when you can buy the exact same thing on Amazon for £3!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
See I was thinking about this when I saw the size of her in live the other day, this new business venture gives her more reason to get even bigger because she will sit on her butt for even longer in a week.
Exactly! We all knew on here that it was only a 5 minute wonder, nothing lasts long with her ... FM will be gone next!

Reactions: 14
Came for the comments you beauties 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ she's a total embarrassment isn't she. Much love Jane is probably how she signs off her reviews on Just Eat, the dozy fat tit. Don't get cocky chins you have to keep up the pretence you're a no.1 biznezzzzz babe remember 🙄

• Haha
Think of the hoards of followers she’s sending our way... yaayyy! Come and join you’re all very welcome here to discuss the greedy grunter
AE64AC30-9283-430A-8728-2B9F4903A04B.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d rather live in my own little world thank you Jane.. than pretending I’m Eastbourne’s answer to Deborah Meadon flogging knock off perfumes and cheap tat anyone could pick up at the weekend market stall.
At least I’m not afraid of hard work I’ve worked full time all my life since I was 15 and that includes bringing up four children while doing 12 hour shifts at a busy airport ... So go duck yourself you obnoxious, self-centred, lazy, work shy, FAT Fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d rather live in my own little world thank you Jane.. than pretending I’m Eastbourne’s answer to Deborah Meadon flogging knock off perfumes and cheap tat anyone could pick up at the weekend market stall.
At least I’m not afraid of hard work I’ve worked full time all my life since I was 15 and that includes bringing up four children while doing 12 hour shifts at a busy airport ... So go duck yourself you obnoxious, self-centred, lazy, work shy, FAT Fucker.
this 👆🏼 I’ve worked since I was 13, part time on weekends and full time during all holidays. Practically full time while at uni plus did voluntary work for experience. Bought my first flat in my early 20’s by myself. Not bigging myself up just pointing out that if she wasnt such a lazy cow and had actually put hard work into a proper, full time job for all these years rather than wasting money and flogging tat, then they could have bought their own home by now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.