Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what does she think people are jealous of? the musty flat filled with pound shop decor, the bloated mumbling husbeast or the soap filled vagina irritants? :unsure: form an orderly queue folks if you wish to swap places with humpty frumpty.........******tumbleweed******
Well I,ve got duck all to be jealous of with her, so I’m stage 4 BC but she is eating herself into an early grave by the look of things , think I can safely say that she will push up daisies before me if she keeps on shovelling shite down her neck at the rate she is doing. She is knocking on the door of morbid obesity if she’s not there already and all the complications to your general health that it brings. I look after myself probably a little fanatically now tbh but suppose no harm in that plus got a fabulous medical team that are invested in my care to keep this thing at bay and my shituation no worse than it is but she just stuffs her face and slobs all day, crack on Jane you are never too young for a heart attack or a stroke remember that !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have been thinking about this "family business" stuff. I reckon Jane's overall game plan is to eventually get Bean to leave his job and have him working full time in the bizniz. That means he never has to leave her again...

Like I said some time ago, she's making his world so much smaller.

Reactions: 21
I can't believe the two grunters are advertising the exercise bike on FB it's surprising the company are running the Ad it's enough to put anyone off listening to them describe how good it is :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, well, well fellow tattlers .... I have some information! I’ve been doing a bit of my own weesearch about this new venture. I might be wrong but I don’t think chins is as clever as she thinks she is. I’m copying and paying to this post, a brilliant synopsis of the situation with starting a business selling smellies etc. The accountant within me is for ever looking for facts/figures/info and so I couldn’t help myself but see how chins and bean seem to measure up against what appear to be the requirements ... what I’ve found is interesting:

Firstly, the MLJ website is woefully inadequate. It ought to tell us exactly WHERE the pwoducts are made. This includes a correspondence address. There is not any address on her website.

Secondly, the website should tell us by WHOM the pwoducts are bein’ made; it doesn’t. I’m assuming this is like you might buy a bottle of wine from Aldi and it says in tiny print in the back ‘made for Aldi in X by so and so’.

If, as we tattlers suspect, the pwoducts are being’ made, in part by a wholesale company and in part by the LF company, it should therefore say. I just checked out LF company and there is no address on her website either - there is a box to email but this isn’t good enough. There are a whole load of other issues with Lisa’s website in my view, not least the fact that she seems to be attempting to pass off her luxury fragrances in their various forms, as well known brands. There’s not even an attempt to describe them as ‘mistaken for’ etc ... anyway, back to chins.

Chins and Bean took great pains to tell us that they had done their research over many munffs. I’m wondering what this involved, but I am guessing that this didn’t include receiving full training in respect of making products for use on bodies. No mention of that, hey. Well, as such, they would never have got insurance and so when she says pwoducts are fully insured, what she has done is purchisssss pwoducts that are made for her and they have done with the various certificates and insurance (more on that in a minute...). So, when the biznisssss is described as a little family business based in East Sussex, this is entirely misleading. It conjures up visions of the products being lovingly handmade in someone’s kitchen etc etc ... everyone loves a bit of handmade etc ... The correspondence address might be in East Sussex but I’m guessing the wholesalers isn’t. In addition, because the website is so poorly worded and says after all that ‘fully CLP compliant, assessed and insured products’; this doesn’t mean anything. This is deliberate in my view. It could have said ‘we make all our products at our home and we are fully insured etc...’ but the way it’s worded, quite deliberately doesn’t refer to who is doing the doing, or where the doing is being done. It’s depersonalised and meaningless.

The next thing I’ve noticed is that she calls the pwoducts ‘clp compliant’ - this refers to the labeling and thefact that if a bath or body care product has a hazardous substance in (one that could cause an allergy etc) then it has to be listed on the product itself. It’s hard to see the back of the pwoducts but they don’t appear to have any label on save for the MLJ logo.

I then ask, what’s all this ‘testing’ of pwoducts about? The other day chins showed us three body creams that she was testing to make sure she came up with the right formula and the one she was using was a bit greasy. This is just nonsense, designed once again to mislead, suggesting that she herself is actively having an input into the ingredients and the ratios of the said ingredients. She has no training whatsoever in such matters and therefore it’s absolutely inconceivable that she would be suggesting to the wholesaler manufacturers what proportions of ingredients to include etc, because how would they ever be able to get insurance in this case?
So, it’s really clear that chins is more accurately to be described as a distributor of mass produced, wholesale products, the makeup and compilation of which, she has absolutely no input into and, we know not from where these pwoducts originate and who on earth makes them, except for the illusive ‘team of ladies’. This probably refers to a machine somewhere, but the way it is worded and the way she has spoken of it, leads the unsuspecting follower that chins is ringing up saying: ‘Margaret, this one lacked a little patchouli, and can we up the emollient content please...’ . And this is not acceptable. It’s entirely misleading snd an attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of her sheeplike followers, who will buy anything and everything. Amy is the best example of this of course.
Sorry to have gone on. I got some helpful information from this article ... it just really annoys me that we can see straight through chins and this latest attempt to mislead ...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well, well, well fellow tattlers .... I have some information! I’ve been doing a bit of my own weesearch about this new venture. I might be wrong but I don’t think chins is as clever as she thinks she is. I’m copying and paying to this post, a brilliant synopsis of the situation with starting a business selling smellies etc. The accountant within me is for ever looking for facts/figures/info and so I couldn’t help myself but see how chins and bean seem to measure up against what appear to be the requirements ... what I’ve found is interesting:

Firstly, the MLJ website is woefully inadequate. It ought to tell us exactly WHERE the pwoducts are made. This includes a correspondence address. There is not any address on her website.

Secondly, the website should tell us by WHOM the pwoducts are bein’ made; it doesn’t. I’m assuming this is like you might buy a bottle of wine from Aldi and it says in tiny print in the back ‘made for Aldi in X by so and so’.

If, as we tattlers suspect, the pwoducts are being’ made, in part by a wholesale company and in part by the LF company, it should therefore say. I just checked out LF company and there is no address on her website either - there is a box to email but this isn’t good enough. There are a whole load of other issues with Lisa’s website in my view, not least the fact that she seems to be attempting to pass off her luxury fragrances in their various forms, as well known brands. There’s not even an attempt to describe them as ‘mistaken for’ etc ... anyway, back to chins.

Chins and Bean took great pains to tell us that they had done their research over many munffs. I’m wondering what this involved, but I am guessing that this didn’t include receiving full training in respect of making products for use on bodies. No mention of that, hey. Well, as such, they would never have got insurance and so when she says pwoducts are fully insured, what she has done is purchisssss pwoducts that are made for her and they have done with the various certificates and insurance (more on that in a minute...). So, when the biznisssss is described as a little family business based in East Sussex, this is entirely misleading. It conjures up visions of the products being lovingly handmade in someone’s kitchen etc etc ... everyone loves a bit of handmade etc ... The correspondence address might be in East Sussex but I’m guessing the wholesalers isn’t. In addition, because the website is so poorly worded and says after all that ‘fully CLP compliant, assessed and insured products’; this doesn’t mean anything. This is deliberate in my view. It could have said ‘we make all our products at our home and we are fully insured etc...’ but the way it’s worded, quite deliberately doesn’t refer to who is doing the doing, or where the doing is being done. It’s depersonalised and meaningless.

The next thing I’ve noticed is that she calls the pwoducts ‘clp compliant’ - this refers to the labeling and thefact that if a bath or body care product has a hazardous substance in (one that could cause an allergy etc) then it has to be listed on the product itself. It’s hard to see the back of the pwoducts but they don’t appear to have any label on save for the MLJ logo.

I then ask, what’s all this ‘testing’ of pwoducts about? The other day chins showed us three body creams that she was testing to make sure she came up with the right formula and the one she was using was a bit greasy. This is just nonsense, designed once again to mislead, suggesting that she herself is actively having an input into the ingredients and the ratios of the said ingredients. She has no training whatsoever in such matters and therefore it’s absolutely inconceivable that she would be suggesting to the wholesaler manufacturers what proportions of ingredients to include etc, because how would they ever be able to get insurance in this case?
So, it’s really clear that chins is more accurately to be described as a distributor of mass produced, wholesale products, the makeup and compilation of which, she has absolutely no input into and, we know not from where these pwoducts originate and who on earth makes them, except for the illusive ‘team of ladies’. This probably refers to a machine somewhere, but the way it is worded and the way she has spoken of it, leads the unsuspecting follower that chins is ringing up saying: ‘Margaret, this one lacked a little patchouli, and can we up the emollient content please...’ . And this is not acceptable. It’s entirely misleading snd an attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of her sheeplike followers, who will buy anything and everything. Amy is the best example of this of course.
Sorry to have gone on. I got some helpful information from this article ... it just really annoys me that we can see straight through chins and this latest attempt to mislead ...

Well done, this is exactly what I’ve been wondering. So, what happens next? She should be reported to Trading Standards, and soon

Reactions: 10

Brilliant!

• Heart
I can't believe the two grunters are advertising the exercise bike on FB it's surprising the company are running the Ad it's enough to put anyone off listening to them describe how good it is :rolleyes:
Really- even by their low standards that’s pretty down there 😡😡

Reactions: 11
Well done, this is exactly what I’ve been wondering. So, what happens next? She should be reported to Trading Standards, and soon
I think we will find that she tries to correct some of this misleading stuff! She will blame it on x, y and z and being a bit dizzy (which she is not!!) ...

Reactions: 12
I think we will find that she tries to correct some of this misleading stuff! She will blame it on x, y and z and being a bit dizzy (which she is not!!) ...
Well let’s hope someone 👹 reports her , deserves all she she gets, no professionalism whatsover, bit like the so called purposeful spelling mistakes which we never got to the bottom of , who in their right mind puts spelling errors on their bizniz website for all to see ! duck off Jane you total bell end !! Keep on digging yourself into a deeper hole that’s all I,m saying !!

Yes it’s one of those sponsored Ads . It’s basically her YT vid review
Oh sorry got the wrong end of the stick, thought u meant they were selling it. I,ve seen that sponsored ad it,s bloody horrendous with fat lad pedalling away, suppose all we need is the Hull gurners version on there as well and I would be off fb for life ! Couldn’t cope with fat lad and hello lovely people promoting geriatric Exercise equipment on my feed !

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hope for her sake she does. She thinks we are all “trolls” on here, but actually she has no idea who we are, or what we do for jobs. There are members on this group that are highly intelligent and are professionals in their field, so be careful what you say and do Chins, you are being watched! 👀

Reactions: 15
A £5,000 fine PER ITEM if she hasn’t done her “research” correctly. I hope for her sake she has!
So if somebody suffered an allergic reaction she would be in a lot trouble I assume. If so then this is bad, she should be honest where the products are from and what the ingredients are.

Reactions: 13
As most of you know by now, I used to watch Dewlaps and Mr Bean over my partner’s shoulder because it was all naive and childishly amusing. But then I came on here because I was genuinely concerned about her continuous weight gain and grossly unhealthy diet from a medical point of view, in the vain hope she might do something about it.

However, what she’s doing now is in a totally different league! She considers us all trolls because we laughed and joked about them both and she didn’t agree with what was being said, largely due to her childish personality and total lack of personal insight. But what I see now is a rapid trend towards disbelief and anger. Without the proof and evidence she should be presenting, it certainly appears that what she is doing is potentially deceitful and maybe even illegal, on many levels.

This isn’t even slightly amusing anymore. She either needs to clean up her act and start being open and honest with both herself and her clients, or she needs to be reported and investigated.

If you’re reading this Jane, you need to start taking this seriously! We are no longer teasing you; we are getting angry because you’re making a complete fool of yourself at the expense of your husband, your suppliers, your customers, and your ever shrinking pool of loyal followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So if somebody suffered an allergic reaction she would be in a lot trouble I assume. If so then this is bad, she should be honest where the products are from and what the ingredients are.
She would be hugely in trouble. Say someone with a nut allergy used a product that didn’t disclose it contained nuts, that person could have a severe reaction, which could in the worse case be fatal.

She would be hugely in trouble. Say someone with a nut allergy used a product that didn’t disclose it contained nuts, that person could have a severe reaction, which could in the worse case be fatal.
The very thought of that alone should make her think very carefully about what she is doing. The cat piss perfume will be covered by the manufacturer as she reselling it as a distributer however this new venture is all about concealing the truth. The long delay in research was simply her waiting for stock, nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: 14
As if Jane could research anything. I’m surprised she can spell ‘research’
She can’t 😂 just like everything else she tries to spell 🤦🏽‍♀️ I think by "research" she means they both sat in cold, shared bath water lathering themselves up and and sniffing themselves they way they enthusiastically sniff all their food. "Do you wike it chaaarweeee? Um, yeah, um, um, it’s um nice, um yeah, um. Um it um makes me feel hungry, um".The mind boggles!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Nothing more to say really except for silly, silly girl.

I'm just a bit ditsy ain't I Charwee bean? Am I, yeah just a bit ditsy *hee-haw*

Screenshot_20210403-133420_YouTube.jpg

They haven't half done a number on those pillows 😆 🤣 look how flattened and saggy they are. Probably like Jane's behind

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.