Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really that irritating cow from school that you never wanted to sit with you.

Having watched the instastory she'll be releasing some new fanny sponge with 'mistaken for mango man' as the scent :sick: 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We got an answer almost right away, our mortgage advisor visited us in the evening, I can't remember the time frames but it was just a matter of days for an answer. It was the completion and all the stuff in between that dragged on.
I've got a meeting tomorrow. Had to send 3 months payslips, passport, bank statement and salary information. Also any loans or payments like fiance etc. We have a great mortgage broker and she gets any changes or new packages sorted really quickly...

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker, first time posting!

The thing about using your self employed income for a mortgage application is that you need to show the last 2+ years of SE income. I think you need the last 2-3 years' SA302 forms from your tax return. If her FM money or new biz is less than 2 years, I don't think they can use it to apply for a mortgage. I could be wrong though 🍵

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, first time posting!

The thing about using your self employed income for a mortgage application is that you need to show the last 2+ years of SE income. I think you need the last 2-3 years' SA302 forms from your tax return. If her FM money or new biz is less than 2 years, I don't think they can use it to apply for a mortgage. I could be wrong though 🍵
Hi, welcome :) yes you're right, she can't use it as income for a mortgage but she won't have realised that so was doing her usual bragging about how FM was getting them a house etc, yes it might have helped towards a deposit but no way will lenders count it as income at the moment, I don't even think she saved much, she bought the mac book, daft boy's snoopy car, the cricut machine and more "tweats" for them both, also noticed how she never mentions her FM earnings any more either, I think they've had a reality check on the mortgage front and that's why their back tracking and saying they're in no rush. Typical Jane really, spouting like she's an expert when in fact she knew nothing about it.

Reactions: 15
Hi, welcome :) yes you're right, she can't use it as income for a mortgage but she won't have realised that so was doing her usual bragging about how FM was getting them a house etc, yes it might have helped towards a deposit but no way will lenders count it as income at the moment, I don't even think she saved much, she bought the mac book, daft boy's snoopy car, the cricut machine and more "tweats" for them both, also noticed how she never mentions her FM earnings any more either, I think they've had a reality check on the mortgage front and that's why their back tracking and saying they're in no rush. Typical Jane really, spouting like she's an expert when in fact she knew nothing about it.
In the meantime Bean has probably urged her to uo her Tesco hours or find full time work for them to stand a chance. X

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen her latest blubbering insta stories? 😂😂 I had to screen record and send to my partner who is away for work atm, honestly cannot stop laughing hahaha. The end bit where she is like ‘and people just start giving him munnayyyy’ is epic, it is like one of those viral ‘LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE’ type videos when you watch it all together hahaha.
I must have a heart of stone when she said if this doesn't tug at your heart strings 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That members vid was the biggest waste of time the only highlight was when she said she would rather have 2 normal sausages then 4 skinny ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must have a heart of stone when she said if this doesn't tug at your heart strings 😂😂😂
Saaaaaame, I was like ‘is this it’? Sure it was a nice enough video but I wouldn’t go bawling my eyes out over it while my partner was taking a dump 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same! I cry at everything but that didn’t make me cry, it was nice but that’s it, she’s such a knobhead! We even got a bit of the gallbladder voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any emotion people would've had went straight out the window when she said charlie was sat having a tit at the time :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Saaaaaame, I was like ‘is this it’? Sure it was a nice enough video but I wouldn’t go bawling my eyes out over it while my partner was taking a dump 😂
Charlie seems to be on the bog a lot, no wonder with what they eat but she’s always saying he’s on it, he probably goes for a bit of peace 🤣

In the meantime Bean has probably urged her to uo her Tesco hours or find full time work for them to stand a chance. X
Defo, what kind of idiot reduces their hours at their permanent job when they’re looking at getting a mortgage, honestly you couldn’t write it x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Two comments:

Any mortgage application is going to have to rely entirely on Mr Bean’s income alone. We don’t even know for sure that she still works at Tesco any more and that income can’t be very much anyway. Her biznizz income won’t count either as it’s too low and the new stuff will be considered a liability rather than an asset as she has stock on the shelves and minimal sales going on. Even if somebody agrees to offer them a mortgage they are seriously going to have to rein their necks in to be able to afford even a tiny pad. Dream home?? Dream on!!!

As for the Insta-vlog - I can picture it now - Dewflaps falls off her new chair as collapses under the strain, knocks over the shelving unit, all the stock comes crashing down on top of her, Mr Bean appears at the door with loo roll in hand and his pants around his ankles, and her website instantly dissolves into a GoFundMe page! 😂🤣😂

• Haha
I mean it's tik tok it's not as if someone randonly filmed it, she's so gullible. I bet she wouldn't have parted with her dosh 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.