Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So her latest video she looked like she was lying the whole way through it, constantly looking to the left.

Also they can't socially distance with that patio set as they wouldn't both be able to fit together on the sofa so that their visitors can sit socially distanced away from the two of them in the chairs.
I've noticed these days that she never looks at the camera, she used to though, but not anymore.

Reactions: 10
She wants to do homeware? Good lord, she lives in a musty sty - how could she think people would want to buy home stuff from her? What’s she going to come up with? A range of diffusers perhaps? Scents include ” Damp Undergarments” and “Halloumi Fart Cushions” 🤮 Ugh, she rots me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol she should come out with a range of slogan jumpers/tees - Choklit, Charwee Bean, I'm not a pensill, iznit Charwee etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Were ready for summer’ we’re Jane, we’re....were you off when they were doing punctuation?
She was probably in a food coma that day 😉

Aka - we spoke to a mortgage advisor (probably multiple, remember she said one was rude?) and they didn’t tell us what we wanted to hear so we are going to shop around until we find one who will 😂
Spot on! They probably told her to get off her arse and get a full time job

• Haha
She is turning into her cat’s piss perfumes - Jane Gammons, often mistaken for a thin lass due to all the filters....

What you think you are getting:
10122FD9-E31F-45AC-AC12-042B2C6119BC.jpeg

What you actually get:
5A6CE554-1D28-445A-A78F-D4F7CB6663FC.jpeg

Oh deahhhhhh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A mortgage advisor that's only available Monday to Friday 🤣 ours was available via email all the time and we did affordability checks, offer in principal, full application and all queries as and when via phone and email, it didn't take both of us sat there in an office, move with the times Jane......anyone else seeing the "computer says no" scenes from little Britain 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
A mortgage advisor that's only available Monday to Friday 🤣 ours was available via email all the time and we did affordability checks, offer in principal, full application and all queries as and when via phone and email, it didn't take both of us sat there in an office, move with the times Jane......anyone else seeing the "computer says no" scenes from little Britain 😂
That’s the first thing I thought, they normally work some evenings, I remember ours came round at night last time we changed ours. I’m sure bean could take a day off although I could imagine Jane not allowing him to waste a days holiday for it. She’s full of tit!

Reactions: 8
Aka - we spoke to a mortgage advisor (probably multiple, remember she said one was rude?) and they didn’t tell us what we wanted to hear so we are going to shop around until we find one who will 😂
She is so full of tit and lies constantly through those wobbly bleeping teeth, that’s why she doesn’t look at the camera as she knows she’s a bullshitter !

She wants to do homeware? Good lord, she lives in a musty sty - how could she think people would want to buy home stuff from her? What’s she going to come up with? A range of diffusers perhaps? Scents include ” Damp Undergarments” and “Halloumi Fart Cushions” 🤮 Ugh, she rots me.
‘She rot’s me” love it 🤣🤣 she just bleeping grates on me !!!

She was probably in a food coma that day 😉

Spot on! They probably told her to get off her arse and get a full time job
Would,ve loved to have been a fly on the wall to that conversation ! 😂😂

That’s the first thing I thought, they normally work some evenings, I remember ours came round at night last time we changed ours. I’m sure bean could take a day off although I could imagine Jane not allowing him to waste a days holiday for it. She’s full of tit!
Correct there can be good money in a deal for a mortgage broker so they will do what they need to do to get the deal through. In fat flaps case the mortgage person had to do duck all as by the sounds of it they never got past first base probably due to Miss Pissy Pants employment record or lack of it. 8 hours a week at Tesco’s won’t get her a des res !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she mad? It’s work from home unless you can’t. Mortgage advisor is evidently one of the easiest jobs to do from home. They are working as normal, albeit on phone and email. And she went to see one recently who was “rude” (i.e. they told her to get an actual job). She clearly can’t keep track of the lies she tells

If Gammons and Bean were decent prospects for a mortgage they wouldn't need to shop around, they are delusional and disingenuous (lying)

She keeps slipping up, she's just said they're going to "keep looking" for body creams they love and that was only a couple of stories after she tried to imply they were all handmade and packaged by them 🤥🤥🤥
She also started to explain why the spelling mistakes on her website were intentional (sure Jan) but never finished the story......the mind boggles!
The whipped body lotion is too greasy apparently.....odd that as it looked like body butter to me and that is usually a bit heavier so can appear greasy, she's really living up to her Estee Fraudster name these days eh?
It’s so evident that she really doesn’t have a clue. What’s all this crap about “researching since last summer” what exactly has she been researching?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So they haven’t even spoken to a mortgage advisor yet and she’s spouting about moving soon.... and who would ask the grunter about feeling confident 😂View attachment 509891View attachment 509893View attachment 509894View attachment 509895
’il message you’ she’s a complete idiot. An absolute buffoon.

I’m sure Charlie could take some annual leave and spend time speaking to some mortgage advisers...itll all be done by phone/email at the moment anyway. Why can’t she do it? Put Netflix off for an hour Jane...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Who are these 'said' team of ladies she's got? She's a definite compulsive liar. All that tit she spouts is horrendous. Can people really not see through her? Also that bloody side board thingy with the flashing lights that houses her 'products'. It reminds me of an 80s back street market stall. And, why does she always wear that god awful mustard jumper in her lives? You just couldn't make this tit up. Im glad someone told her what for. She needs it. Too big for your boots now Gammons and obviously cannot take any criticism whatsoever. I'll just sit back and watch the tit show. She really is a complete hole, grade A 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who are these 'said' team of ladies she's got? She's a definite compulsive liar. All that tit she spouts is horrendous. Can people really not see through her? Also that bloody side board thingy with the flashing lights that houses her 'products'. It reminds me of an 80s back street market stall. And, why does she always wear that god awful mustard jumper in her lives? You just couldn't make this tit up. Im glad someone told her what for. She needs it. Too big for your boots now Gammons and obviously cannot take any criticism whatsoever. I'll just sit back and watch the tit show. She really is a complete hole, grade A 😄😄😄
How could she possibly afford a ‘team of ladies’ unless they’ve taken out a huge loan, which I doubt very much. And to say those items are made especially for them is just ridiculous, and a downright lie as you can buy those bacteria ridden sponges and all the rest of the tat everywhere. I bet she just buys them, wraps and names them. What’s all this rubbish regarding her knowing about formulas lol, doubt she even knows how to spell it😂

Reactions: 14
How could she possibly afford a ‘team of ladies’ unless they’ve taken out a huge loan, which I doubt very much. And to say those items are made especially for them is just ridiculous, and a downright lie as you can buy those bacteria ridden sponges and all the rest of the tat everywhere. I bet she just buys them, wraps and names them. What’s all this rubbish regarding her knowing about formulas lol, doubt she even knows how to spell it😂
That's a point are they labelled with all the ingredients on they have to don't they become of allergies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.