Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
What did she have for lunch? If it was about 500 calories then that plus the cereal bar, kitkat and crisps would be about 800 calories. Which mean she’d have 700 calories left for dinner. I doubt that’s all she’d had and evidently she’s been eating well over 3000 calories a day but if she had eaten that that’s fine! Quite often I’ll have had 1100 calories before dinner.
I’m not sure some concoction with halloumi on it the cereal bar was over 200 cals

Reactions: 3

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
I’ve only been watching tonight’s “Live Show” over the beloved’s shoulder for a few minutes and all I can say is that’s a complete and utter load of rubbish. She should be totally ashamed! Total shambles. Not prepared, confused over her stock, not selling as many boxes as she had available, everything else “out of stock” whilst it’s clearly falling off the shelves behind her gigantic, sniffing body bedecked with a daft apron, no doubt there in case her nose drips! And judging by the comments, her followers have equally small minds. Call this a biznizz? It’s nothing but a childish ego trip driven by a few crazed followers whose lives have become so dull that hearing their name read out on YouTube is all they can find to get excited about. And to think I gave up writing my computer program for the evening to watch it!
I’ve only been watching tonight’s “Live Show” over the beloved’s shoulder for a few minutes and all I can say is that’s a complete and utter load of rubbish. She should be totally ashamed! Total shambles. Not prepared, confused over her stock, not selling as many boxes as she had available, everything else “out of stock” whilst it’s clearly falling off the shelves behind her gigantic, sniffing body bedecked with a daft apron, no doubt there in case her nose drips! And judging by the comments, her followers have equally small minds. Call this a biznizz? It’s nothing but a childish ego trip driven by a few crazed followers whose lives have become so dull that hearing their name read out on YouTube is all they can find to get excited about. And to think I gave up writing my computer program for the evening to watch it! 🥱🥱😵😵😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Luckily for you I only managed 10 mins of the brain frying rubbish. However, I’m more than thankful you figured out the reason behind that daft apron, I would never have slept tonight ..... 😂

Reactions: 2

lexiloo

VIP Member
this thread is way way over, i'll do another one but can anyone find the thread suggestion with most likes please as my search isnt working in this thread for some reason, it happens all the time grrrrrr

New thread folks.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

emerald

VIP Member
There's someone else called Emerald on here that was quoting me a few days ago and I thought it was you ,I've was giving virtual weird looks they said they'd shag Bojo it was only then I noticed they had numbers after their name and it wasn't you 😂
Noooooo oh my god 😂 please erase that connection! Maybe I should bring back the Jennifer Patterson pfp to avoid vile mix ups like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
Only just started last week, I'm always up for snarking at influencers 😂👍
There's someone else called Emerald on here that was quoting me a few days ago and I thought it was you ,I've was giving virtual weird looks they said they'd shag Bojo it was only then I noticed they had numbers after their name and it wasn't you 😂