Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’d want this... Wilma Flintstone View attachment 517340
Are we supposed to think that Jane is cooking soaps in that hovel and moulding them in to a variety of shapes like some kind of chemist? Is this her hand holding it or a picture she has been sent by the “ladies”?

I would like to get to the bottom of the journey of these products which she is purposefully obscuring too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we supposed to think that Jane is cooking soaps in that hovel and moulding them in to a variety of shapes like some kind of chemist? Is this her hand holding it or a picture she has been sent by the “ladies”?

I would like to get to the bottom of the journey of these products which she is purposefully obscuring too!
It does look like her trotter and those manky curtains but I don’t think for one minute she’s making them , sampling yes!

I,ve just been walking down memory lane, well not that far only 3 months with fat flaps memorable insta post “saying goodbye to 16 stone 2lb” as she embarked on her short lived life changing journey with the nutritional guru, I give you 3 egg in a bagel Mal from Tesco whatever his name was (remember him well for various reasons 😂😂) . Look at her, full of hope, optimism, passion, inspiration and tit ! As we all knew it would go tits up the same as her other attempts have. Say hello to 17 stone 6lbs Jane , am sure the scales must be tipping there by now 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I,ve just been walking down memory lane, well not that far only 3 months with fat flaps memorable insta post “saying goodbye to 16 stone 2lb” as she embarked on her short lived life changing journey with the nutritional guru, I give you 3 egg in a bagel Mal from Tesco whatever his name was (remember him well for various reasons 😂😂) . Look at her, full of hope, optimism, passion, inspiration and tit ! As we all knew it would go tits up the same as her other attempts have. Say hello to 17 stone 6lbs Jane , am sure the scales must be tipping there by now 👍
She is far bigger than this now. It’s embarrassing really 😂😂

Reactions: 14
I see she has now listed the ingredients of the tit she's selling on her website...no need to thank us Jane :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think our Jane has been on Etsy to buy soap for her Nephew's first birthday!

Picture1.jpg

I think she's scouting around for more ideas to steal! £3.59 for six dinos incl postage, can't be much profit in making these.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So what happened to the gel nail kit that she “loved and was so pleased with”. Don't think she’s ever mentioned it again, has she? The amount of things she tries, loves, but are never heard of again is unreal.
She was probably bigging it up to try and get freebie refills or a sponsorship with other home gel nail kit manufacturers.

Reactions: 7
She’s so full of tit. Posts this.....
7C758FD1-2F7A-4C05-8CCA-691A0DF53168.jpeg

And in her next story posts this:
862C3F79-76FF-450D-9947-88B0BAB40F09.png

C66D18ED-824F-4E24-B733-53801C86908F.png

Bath bomb or whatever they are wrapped in single use plastic. Lipglosses in a plastic tube. Is she that stupid that she doesn’t see that her own bizniss promotes the consumer culture she is talking about in the first pic that then leads to plastic pollution?! I can’t . I CAN’T.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s so full of tit. Posts this.....View attachment 518615

View attachment 518617
View attachment 518624
Bath bomb or whatever they are wrapped in single use plastic. Lipglosses in a plastic tube. Is she that stupid that she doesn’t see that her own bizniss promotes the consumer culture she is talking about in the first pic that then leads to plastic pollution?! I can’t . I CAN’T.
Not to mention all the food packaging and carrier bags they must get through every week, as well as all that rubbish she puts in with her packages. Has she worked out yet that her biznizz SUPPLIES consumers?

Reactions: 11
Not to mention all the food packaging and carrier bags they must get through every week, as well as all that rubbish she puts in with her packages. Has she worked out yet that her biznizz SUPPLIES consumers?
I didn’t even think of all the food packaging! Argh.

Reactions: 9
I may have misread it but I'm sure the website she gets the stuff from gives the option of no plastic wrapping 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s so full of tit. Posts this.....View attachment 518615

View attachment 518617
View attachment 518624
That JG can't see that she is part of the problem just highlights her limited understanding (didn't want to say she is as dense as the filling of a Pukka pie)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.