Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they're like a before and after version of weight loss, one's a stone lighter than the other one

elsa.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The frozen hype was ages ago whoโ€™s kids are gonna be desperate for frozen bath bombs that look like they have been found in a house clearance sale
I was just going to say the same they're so outdated ,although I've only got sons so didn't know if she'd made a comeback or not ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does 9 months of research and brings out something dated with no real interest to anyone ๐Ÿ˜‚ I give up this women canโ€™t be helped ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
they're like a before and after version of weight loss, one's a stone lighter than the other one

View attachment 521298
Sorry to cross threads but it could be fopperholic 3 stone in 3 months transformation image forever preserved in porcelin.

They remind me of them kits you could buy years and years ago where you made a mould of a figurine and painted it. I had a forever freinds one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheโ€™s saying she does not wanna bring out anything thatโ€™s naff ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s why it takes time ๐Ÿ˜ฎ has she not seen her range of muff burners ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone in her live asked her for a recommendation for a scent for a mature lady and chins answer was Britney Spears fantasy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And also gonna do kids bath bombs ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Elsa looks like sheโ€™s been in rehab for a few months ๐Ÿ˜‚ chins got offended when someone said they look strange , said they are for kids not adults ๐Ÿ˜‚
Also comes with a free dose of excema! I had excema when I was little so stuff like that would not have been allowed for me. Still don't use bath bombs or heavily scented stuff as the slightest thing kicks it off again ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 8
I showed my young daughter they Elsa bath bombs (she was daft on Frozen) and she said โ€œwhoโ€™s that?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I told her who it was meant to be and she kept saying โ€œno itโ€™s notโ€ then I asked if she would like 1 and her answer was โ€œnobody likes frozen anymore itโ€™s so yesterdayโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but no doubt chinz will say they where sooooo popular they sold out in minutes ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone in her live asked her for a recommendation for a scent for a mature lady and chins answer was Britney Spears fantasy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And also gonna do kids bath bombs ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Elsa looks like sheโ€™s been in rehab for a few months ๐Ÿ˜‚ chins got offended when someone said they look strange , said they are for kids not adults ๐Ÿ˜‚
I hope she advertises them as 'inspired by disney' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would any bizniz person, now sitting with stock on their grubby floor, still have a website totally out of stock? Does not make sense and does not make her bizniz woman of the year! In business, when you have stock you sell, me thinks she'll pile it all on tonight for her live show then declare how wonderful that she has sold it all again.

If I was intending to buy, found it out of stock, waited a week, still out of stock, I'd think shitey site and move on, buy it elsewhere and never darken her website again. She has no idea how to run a business at all.
It looks to me that she just buys a limited amount of stock each week and flogs it on her lives. If business was so good why is t she ordering double or triple so her web sites stocked up.

I showed my young daughter they Elsa bath bombs (she was daft on Frozen) and she said โ€œwhoโ€™s that?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I told her who it was meant to be and she kept saying โ€œno itโ€™s notโ€ then I asked if she would like 1 and her answer was โ€œnobody likes frozen anymore itโ€™s so yesterdayโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but no doubt chinz will say they where sooooo popular they sold out in minutes ๐Ÿคฅ
Fangirl Amy will buy them all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amyโ€™s on telling everyone the boxes are worth it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Amy. Why sheโ€™s clinging on to these two, iโ€˜ll never know! Has she no real friends?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.