Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Maybe she'll rope daft boy in and write "Charlie takes over my channel " just like last time she was on the sick to try and cover herself . I hope if she is filming someone lets Tesco know she's earning while they're paying her sick pay.

OMG ! guyz it’s time to let the fraud squad know she’s stealing from my account
7D49F4F1-F96B-4D49-98ED-40E1B7044763.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

square_spoon

VIP Member
How very true! As if he was a child! She’s awful. Utterly awful
I'm no royalist but her comment just made me see red. Nothing little about his uniform, he was a grown man and a decorated veteran. Meanwhile she's slobbing around emasculating her ever-expanding and ever more miserable looking husband whilst peddling tat on the internet to people who know no better. I haven't been so mad in ages!

Sweatybetty

VIP Member

If any one is bored and you want a break from fanny burning soaps and fizzers this is one of my favs 😅

• Haha
New product just appeared on her website, MuchLoveJane pile cream. Suitable for those with a tendency for sitting down for long periods, a sore backside due to poor diet and for talking out of their arse in YouTube videos.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
All I can imagine now is him locking onto her norks like a suckling piglet. 🐷

She must’ve been in the tuck shop during most of her English classes. I’m guessing the only lessons she attended were home economics on the days they were cooking. She used to look forlornly at the cakes as they were baking, whilst licking the bowls and spoons clean.
Most school kids would be hanging around the back of the sheds having a sneaky fag, snogging or having a cheeky swig of cider.....not chins she could be found loitering around the back of the canteen hoping for seconds, sniffing the vapors like the Bisto kid

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Members vid update ... another massive food shop 🥺 moaning about other drivers on the road..she’s so so busy..she has researched her soaps for months and months she even said as if I’m not busy enough I’ve started another business 😂 she’s tested tested tested as she just loves bath stuff (even tho we know she does not have baths as too expensive and when she does the bean gets in after 🤮 said she thought no one would buy anything but she’s sold out 🤔 so after months and months of research she thought she would not sell anything lol what a stupid PLEB

How comes us tattlers did our research it took us 5 mins 😂

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I’m crying over the vest that’s been weakened over the years 😂😂 and hun trust me nothing is pulling you in , how is popping into a shop to buy a couple of tops any different then home bargains and post office 6 times a week ?? They never went out anyway no nice pubs or nice meals just sitting in a car that’s far to small for them on the edge of a cliff stuffing gobs it with manky fast food, and it’s a cold just a cold we don’t need baby voices and a sob story , at this point I think she’s very backwards both are dim and dumb 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else disgusted by the complete lack of respect in her video towards not only the Royals but also the Royal British Legion in her vlog? I was watching it and shouted out " you disrespectful bitch"...my partner came in and knew immediately someone had really ruffled my feathers. I rewound it and he was gobsmacked at their lack of knowledge and respect of what the Legion do. Maybe because it is so close to my heart but it made my partner fuming aswell and it isn't as close to his heart.

No wonder Bean didn't get into the forces... complete disregard and disrespect for the forces and ex-forces personnel.

• Heart
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
thank you for your £4.99 order of a flange irritant sponge......we'll now get our mortgage six minutes earlier thanks to your purchase 🤣

• Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
Are we meant to believe that all these companies contact her?

Of course not, 'influencers' of her standing, i.e. very low down the pecking order will be contacting companies with their resume, telling them how successful they are on YouTube and how they could advertise their products all over social media.

There is no way any company would stumble upon her and send free stuff without her begging for it.. STOP lying Jane :mad:

lexiloo

VIP Member
each to their own but I can't stand things like those garish looking sponges, i'd hate one of those in my bathroom and filling your carpets with scented powder does them or your hoover no favours, im fond of a decent wax melt with a clean fresh smell wafting through the house but can only imagine hers will be pukka pie scented or hot cross bun 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I,ve just been walking down memory lane, well not that far only 3 months with fat flaps memorable insta post “saying goodbye to 16 stone 2lb” as she embarked on her short lived life changing journey with the nutritional guru, I give you 3 egg in a bagel Mal from Tesco whatever his name was (remember him well for various reasons 😂😂) . Look at her, full of hope, optimism, passion, inspiration and shit ! As we all knew it would go tits up the same as her other attempts have. Say hello to 17 stone 6lbs Jane , am sure the scales must be tipping there by now 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Awful just awful 😂😂 for someone who spent months making this shit she has to keep looking at the labels to see what it’s called 😂 this cunt can’t make a sandwich yet wants you to wash your fanny with these sponges god knows what’s in it 😂 but I’m guessing you would need a tub of thrush cream after

Last edited:
  • Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
  • Haha