Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Much love Jane' has been blatantly stolen from Jane Day, who has for the last 4 years replied to most of her comments, on her YouTube channel (Jane on slimming world) signing off with 'Much love Jane' 😠
Not one original thought in her fat head

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No judgement here, just can't watch JG, she is just to dull, boring and full of tit (as well as thick as mince).

Wouldnt even want to give her 0.05p in adsense per veiw. You can all decide how you spend your money, but anyone paying for her subscription channel, all be it to hate watch is adding money to her Pukka pie fund!
im not subscribed to her members vlogs but I watch you tube with an ad blocker on which means no ad revenue from me ;)

Reactions: 13
Let's look back... the time when Charlie Bean was taking a dump beside the orders!

1.jpg

• Haha
No judgement here, just can't watch JG, she is just to dull, boring and full of tit (as well as thick as mince).

Wouldnt even want to give her 0.05p in adsense per veiw. You can all decide how you spend your money, but anyone paying for her subscription channel, all be it to hate watch is adding money to her Pukka pie fund!
I occasionally watch her normal YouTube channel with an ad blocker I might add if something funny has been posted here and I want to go and check it out, but no way would I subscribe to her and actually give her a penny of my hard earned money when she sits on her lardy arse all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How bad is it that she’s can’t give people what they want in these bundles some poor women can’t have a lip balm as chins said she took one for herself 😅😅 I would not be happy if I’m paying the same as everyone else but can’t have the scent I want or item 🤣 think boss babe has fucked up 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If you can't choose what fragrance you want then people will go elsewhere. Probably cheaper too.

You don't go to a shop and get what you are given fragrance wise. You choose .

Re: the lip balm imagine being so tit at business you breach a contract with a customer on day 1 ...such an inspiration...not.

The best bit of the live was when she declared the takeaway they were eating only got a 2* rating and they were repulsed. Wait until all her buyers realise her smelly tat is also 2* :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The best bit of the live was when she declared the takeaway they were eating only got a 2* rating and they were repulsed. Wait until all her buyers realise her smelly tat is also 2* :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So they rated it a 2 and said it was gross.... but ate it anyway 🤣👍 what a trooper eh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Also where was chins concern about plastic 😂 all them products where in plastic 🥺 if boss babe wanted to make a difference and appeal to more people she should have tried to go as plastic free as possible 🤣 we all know how important the environment is too her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also where was chins concern about plastic 😂 all them products where in plastic 🥺 if boss babe wanted to make a difference and appeal to more people she should have tried to go as plastic free as possible 🤣 we all know how important the environment is too her 🙄
She's single handedly responsible for a hole in ozone 💨💨💨💨😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just shows you she’s full of tit , how people can’t see this apart from us lot I will never know 🥴
She's a weird one. She'd got quite a few followers but they're a strange lot - like her! Deffo not the full shilling and really frumpy.. not what you'd expect from someone in their 20s😳 she is around the same age as a lot of popular influencers and she's like a 90yr old...if it wasn't for sw there's no way she would have drawn people in with her cats piss and yeast infection sponges

I’m new to Jane and I must admit that I only found her via Tattle. At first I thought her surname might be a joke nickname 🤣 🐽 curiosity brought me to her, but I stay due to morbid fascination, desperate lockdown needs and the comedy of these threads.

I can only assume that her audience (and now customers?!?) are exactly the same as her. I don’t understand the purpose of her “live” product videos though - asking viewers to comment which product they want?!? What? Why is it so arduous?

• Haha
I’m new to Jane and I must admit that I only found her via Tattle. At first I thought her surname might be a joke nickname 🤣 🐽 curiosity brought me to her, but I stay due to morbid fascination, desperate lockdown needs and the comedy of these threads.

I can only assume that her audience (and now customers?!?) are exactly the same as her. I don’t understand the purpose of her “live” product videos though - asking viewers to comment which product they want?!? What? Why is it so arduous?
I don't think even Tattle could have chosen them a more appropriate surname 🤣🤣

• Haha
Jeez it must've been bad even Tan's a 5* lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.