Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s weighing heavy on her mind (no pun)View attachment 527203
So what is so significant about this time Jane?
Are you crying over the lonely sponges left on the shelf?
Did the bailiffs turn up to reclaim the exercise bike?
Has Mr Bean just realised that his tie-dyed endowment fell off in the bath water?
Did you have some horrible nightmare about the mortgage advisor’s wife burning her bits off with one of your soap sponges?
Or did you simply wake up to reality?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So what is so significant about this time Jane?
Are you crying over the lonely sponges left on the shelf?
Did the bailiffs turn up to reclaim the exercise bike?
Has Mr Bean lost his tie-dyed endowment in the bath water?
Did you have some horrible nightmare about the mortgage advisor’s wife burning her bits off with one of your soap sponges?
Or did you simply wake up to reality?
Maybe she's finally starting back in Tescos after shielding most of the year and using her holiday's up 😂

• Haha
Maybe she's finally starting back in Tescos after shielding most of the year and using her holiday's up 😂
It would make so much sense if she had been shielding. Excuse not to lose the weight and desperately trying to start a new bizniss before she gets pulled back into working her ‘full time’ job 😂 if that’s the reason she has been getting bigger and bigger then it’s just sad....

Reactions: 7
It would make so much sense if she had been shielding. Excuse not to lose the weight and desperately trying to start a new bizniss before she gets pulled back into working her ‘full time’ job 😂 if that’s the reason she has been getting bigger and bigger then it’s just sad....
Wonder what happened to the gushing posts about how her MLM FM fragrance scam "changed her life", will allow her to apply for a mortgage and amassed an army of gem's

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what happened to the gushing posts about how her MLM FM fragrance scam "changed her life", will allow her to apply for a mortgage and amassed an army of gem's

I know it’s barely mentioned now. No wonder mind, she did a insta story the other day (yest maybe) saying that FM had arrived and these people had ordered over a week ago! But it was delayed due to the bank holiday. That was like a week ago Jane! Your MLM scam is just tit! This is before she has packaged and sent them via snail mail too. 2 weeks wait for a fake perfume 😂 pathetic.

What does this even mean??
Attention seeking probably

If she hasn’t already, she will soon. Especially with everything opening back up. Noone’s going to pay the prices she is charging for her tat plus delivery when they can get a lip balm in Primark for like a quid or a better quality one in other places for the same prices. Why would she start this farcical bizniss just as we are coming out of lockdown anyway? 😂 stupid Jane.
Not ‘noone’ ... Amy will !!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It won’t be something as straightforward like that, she’s just a greedy twit who Can’t stop shovelling it in. Food is the answer to everything for Fungus Flaps and she’s even got the monk exactly the same. Anyone who practically jerks off live on YouTube when he’s been told there is a bag of quorn nuggets in the freezer seriously needs therapy in my eyes. bleeping hell he reminds me of a chick waiting to fed with all the noises he makes and the way he looks at her as though to say come on Janey give it to me, and we are not talking about her giving it classic cowgirl style we are talking a triple cheeseburger and chips for tea washed down with an ale if he’s been a good boy !

• Haha
I'd say she's deff back at work she's been too quiet on Insta Charlie's probably been attending to her every whim after work.

Reactions: 6
I'd say she's deff back at work she's been too quiet on Insta Charlie's probably been attending to her every whim after work.
let the gall bladder voice commence! ‘Charweeeee I’m so tiyad and feel so vuwnrable being back at work. Charweee bwing me snacks. Charweeee rub my twotters, those 2 hours have really made them sore.’

• Haha
As many have suspected I do believe that Tesco allowed Jane to shield as her work could not be done from home and her weight would qualify her for BMI reasons.

This will have contributed to the weight gain because as few as JG's hours were she was no longer off her arse, walking and not stuffing her face for a couple of hours a few days a week.

I think she has become so big for her height she will now struggle with the minimal movement her job requires. Charlie will be expected to do absolutely everything.

We know Jane reads here, does Charlie? If so Charlie, what does your wife add to your life? Nothing worth mentioning financially, you are cleaning the flat (if and when it gets done). She heats up a few ready meals and orders hot food to be delivered. I would be surprised if there are even conjugal benefits. You are better on your own than in bad company, go see your mum, stand on your own two feet. Jane won't, she'll move straight back with a parent. You seem very depressed, life can get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just adding I know there are some that (reasonably) consider Charlie complicit in Jane's actions. I think he is a weak man, who will instinctively choose the path of least resistance.

He is also a hard working man who I think deserves better, hell, everybody deserves better than Jane! Who on this earth is better for sharing their life with a narc (and a narc as monumentally feeble) such as Jane Gammons/Bradford

Last edited:
I have a friend who works in Tesco, all the shielders went back to work this week, 12th April, 3am is her get up time for going in to do dot.com

Just adding I know there are some that (reasonably) consider Charlie complicit in Jane's actions. I think he is a weak man, who will instinctively choose the path of least resistance.

He is also a hard working man who I think deserves better, hell, everybody deserves better than Jane! Who on this earth is better for sharing their life with a narc (and a narc as monumentally feeble) such as Jane Gammons/Bradford
Yes, I think he is a weak man. He has settled for Jane. He probably knows he’s dull and would bore the pants off anyone with a modicum of intelligence and potential suitors weren’t breaking Jane’s door to get to her and she’s probably been desperate for a boyfriend...she simply can’t get over the fact someone actually married her, even if it’s only daft boy!
Imagine wakening up each morning, turning round and seeing either one of them next to you....🙈

• Haha
Omg hahaha the ASA have been on it this week, I have received two emails from them re. complaints I made this year. This one was about our dear Chins 😂 I can’t stop laughing.

ACE8B13E-2734-4F6A-A40B-0F2128CB09AF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have a friend who works in Tesco, all the shielders went back to work this week, 12th April, 3am is her get up time for going in to do dot.com
💯 she must’ve started back she’s too quiet on the gram

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.