Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's buying in bulk ready made and wrapped then sticking a crappy much love Jane sticker on them and passing them off as being made by her, the bean and their team of ladies, it's a croc of tit and a downright lie, if her followers believe it's even possible for them to research products, source ingredients, test products and have them made to their own formulations and specifics all whist festering in a mouldy flat under a duvet watching netflix and scoffing everything in sight then I have to question if they're any brighter than Jane herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She needs reporting to trading standards for fraud. Her only customer (Amy) has been tricked into thinking she's buying handmade

Reactions: 11
So they haven’t even spoken to a mortgage advisor yet and she’s spouting about moving soon.... and who would ask the grunter about feeling confident 😂View attachment 509891View attachment 509893View attachment 509894View attachment 509895
Our mortgage advisor came to see us in the evenings, he was self employed.....or Charlie could book a day off.....just saying chins....

she's buying in bulk ready made and wrapped then sticking a crappy much love Jane sticker on them and passing them off as being made by her, the bean and their team of ladies, it's a croc of tit and a downright lie, if her followers believe it's even possible for them to research products, source ingredients, test products and have them made to their own formulations and specifics all whist festering in a mouldy flat under a duvet watching netflix and scoffing everything in sight then I have to question if they're any brighter than Jane herself.
Anyone can do this! I could bulk order a load of tit right now and flog it online🤣

Reactions: 11
She needs reporting to trading standards for fraud. Her only customer (Amy) has been tricked into thinking she's buying handmade
They probably are homemade, just not by her. I would like to find out more about this ‘team of ladies’ that apparently are doing the work for her. And what qualifications Chins has to try out different formulas for that body cream. Has she grown some much needed brains and qualified as a cosmetic scientist when we weren’t looking!! 👀

Reactions: 13
I have a friend who hand makes bath bombs, I have been in her home where she makes them and it smells heavenly. She has developed many unusual fragrances using essential oils. What I'm trying to say is that you won't find her bomb names or smells anywhere else and the fact that Jane's fragrances are available on all the wholesale sites proves there is no way they are handmade by her 'ladies'. Also handmade don't tend to be shrink-wrapped, they are lovingly wrapped in tissue paper and placed on shredded paper with little printed labels stating the ingredients. It is important they don't cause allergies and they have all certificates available for inspection.

Jane - lier lier pants on fire!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a friend who hand makes bath bombs, I have been in her home where she makes them and it smells heavenly. She has developed many unusual fragrances using essential oils. What I'm trying to say is that you won't find her bomb names or smells anywhere else and the fact that Jane's fragrances are available on all the wholesale sites proves there is no way they are handmade by her 'ladies'. Also handmade don't tend to be shrink-wrapped, they are lovingly wrapped in tissue paper and placed on shredded paper with little printed labels stating the ingredients. It is important they don't cause allergies and they have all certificates available for inspection.

Exactly! You can pretty much spot factory packaging 🧐 to emulate that at home would be pretty hard - and pricy. I don't believe her at all I bet she orders them in from China. If she had her own "workshop" on the go she'd be able to prove it

Reactions: 8

Yeah she’s defo lying, the packaging screams factory made and just from a quick google search, they’re ten a penny!

Exactly! You can pretty much spot factory packaging 🧐 to emulate that at home would be pretty hard - and pricy. I don't believe her at all I bet she orders them in from China. If she had her own "workshop" on the go she'd be able to prove it
She needs to introduce us to these “great ladies” we know Lisa from the Luxury Fragrance Company is doing the shake and vac, who are the others chins? 🤔 Introduce us

Reactions: 6
Yes! I want to know who’s making them? Where are they being made? Under what kind of conditions, eg hygiene, especially during the situation we are in at the moment! Is she paying this ‘team of ladies?’ What are they being paid? The proper rate??

As if chins would forget she’d ordered from Hello Fresh, she even mentioned it on her video or story the other day! She’s also done a Tesco order guyyys, they‘ll have so much food, as if that’s something new!

• Haha
Sellers who handmake their products are incredibly proud of how they're made, they show them being made, drying, wrapping, bubbling in baths, they show videos, they talk about them, they are passionate about their business. They don't buy wholesale, spin a yarn about their ladies, about stock coming in, then putting crappy labels on them. I can tell you now if she was breaking a sweat making them she'd be showing the photos all over IG and FB she'd be sitting around with her ladies doing selfies about how great they are. JANE YOU ARE LYING..

Reactions: 13
As if chins would forget she’d ordered from Hello Fresh, she even mentioned it on her video or story the other day! She’s also done a Tesco order guyyys, they‘ll have so much food, as if that’s something new!
I came here to say this lol

• Haha
How could she possibly afford a ‘team of ladies’ unless they’ve taken out a huge loan, which I doubt very much. And to say those items are made especially for them is just ridiculous, and a downright lie as you can buy those bacteria ridden sponges and all the rest of the tat everywhere. I bet she just buys them, wraps and names them. What’s all this rubbish regarding her knowing about formulas lol, doubt she even knows how to spell it😂
She said something about them being people that subscribe to her ? Geoff and Mary Pickles maybe 😂 hence the food scented sponges !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes! I want to know who’s making them? Where are they being made? Under what kind of conditions, eg hygiene, especially during the situation we are in at the moment! Is she paying this ‘team of ladies?’ What are they being paid? The proper rate??
This 👏🏼 She really is a liar. She has no team of ladies. Her team of ladies are either some women that own a wholesale bizniss or she is getting products from other small biznisses at a cost price then selling them on. She is doing that with the carpet powder stuff I think. If she is doing the latter then she must be making duck all profit, maybe £1 an item.

Reactions: 10
I think Lisa is also making the wax bars as well as the carpet powder because the other day on Janes stories she said Lisa was making some "bespoke" scents and showed a picture of the wax bars she was putting in the boxes, it wasn't an ad or a plug for the luxury fragrance company, I got the impression she's getting them from there though, so if she's buying the powder and those off Lisa it's diluting her profits again, she'll be doing it all for next to nothing 😂 she's so dense

Reactions: 10
im more wondering where is she going over night stays still not allowed so whats she packing for ?

Reactions: 5
She’ll probably be spending Easter with Charlie’s mum...she’ll likely be in her support bubble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.