Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was a customer I would expect not to have my name and order discussed on YT. She should give them all an order number and refer to them by first name only.. client confidentiality means nothing to her.

Reactions: 13
Home fitness code must be desperate View attachment 503580
duck me! gammons and now the gurner.......barrell scraping is rife with that company!

so she couldn't fulfil an order because she decided to take one of the lip balms for herself? more like she sniffed it and then scoffed it because it smelled like something....anything edible!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at her exercising on her vid if she'a a size 12 Gammon is a kind person ;)
****runs to watch ;)

@monga as if! i've taken it over to the SW youtubers thread so as not to derail but bloody hell she's as delusional as the grunty gammons

kj.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s saying we live in our own little worlds , we ain’t the ones selling crap from China thinking it’s gonna go international and over take lush πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope it sends loads of her followers here, maybe they'll take off their rose tinted specs and wake up to the scheming greedy liar! she'll be throwing her soap filled sponges all over the flat in a rage yet pretending on her stories she doesn't care and we're all deranged etc πŸ˜‚ #head

• Haha
If she’s smart she will read here for business tips 😜
I bet she’s taken a few from here before πŸ˜‚

I hope it sends loads of her followers here, maybe they'll take off their rose tinted specs and wake up to the scheming greedy liar! she'll be throwing her soap filled sponges all over the flat in a rage yet pretending on her stories she doesn't care and we're all deranged etc πŸ˜‚ #head
Amy will make a petition tonight, she won’t stand for all this tit against her idol πŸ˜‚

• Haha
she's so dense she's actually quoted something wrong, the comment was.....blatantly stolen and she's quoted it as "blatantly stole" step away from your phone and stop embarrassing yourself Jane oh-de-ay

• Haha
she's so dense she's actually quoted something wrong, the comment was.....blatantly stolen and she's quoted it as "blatantly stole" step away from your phone and stop embarrassing yourself Jane oh-de-ay
She gets worse, thick as duck! Why has she even bothered blanking the website out when people will just google it themselves!!!

• Haha
She gets worse, thick as duck! Why has she even bothered blanking the website out when people will just google it themselves!!!
she was at the back of the queue when common sense was handed out......or at the tuck shop πŸ˜‚

• Haha
and to think shes gave bean the job to be in charge of the accounts πŸ˜… the head hunted tea boy ! 😊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.