Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s called her out saying all she does is sell things now so they will unfollow her but wish her the best !
how can u be upset over that it’s very true , boss babe says she’s so worried about bringing covid home and she’s trying to keep busy 🤔 she’s so full of tit does 8 hours a week from the sounds of it , she’s there before all the customers and she’s now had the jab , anything to not do a full weeks work !
lazy lazy chins
the point they make is very true all she does is sell and not follow advertising rules.

#ad should be at the start of every video that she makes even if its a product she sells...the unmumsy mum etc do it so why cant she.

Reactions: 7
‘Were ready for summer’ we’re Jane, we’re....were you off when they were doing punctuation?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone’s called her out saying all she does is sell things now so they will unfollow her but wish her the best !
how can u be upset over that it’s very true , boss babe says she’s so worried about bringing covid home and she’s trying to keep busy 🤔 she’s so full of tit does 8 hours a week from the sounds of it , she’s there before all the customers and she’s now had the jab , anything to not do a full weeks work !
lazy lazy chins
She's a lying grunting hog. She wasn't worried about the virus when she was moaning about Charwee not wanting to go sit in a restaurant to eat. She was laughing about how worried he was. It was in one of her vlogs where she went to apparently meet a friend for lunch wearing the stretched-to-death-begging-for-mercy mustard jumper

Reactions: 9
If this FM world thing is so amazing and you are making as much as you have claimed surly you would just do that and make your thousands that way ! It’s pretty obvious she’s getting desperate she wants to leave Tesco and I’m sure the bean who’s doing all the figures won’t get that it’s just not worth it 😬 he should be telling chins to go full time at Tesco and stop all this soap and perfume nonsense, but he’s got no balls he’s just a henpecked man baby 👶🏼

Reactions: 13
well that comment rattled her eh? the fake laughter and the whole "not bovvered" bravado is pathetic, she's clearly upset by it which I don't really understand, surely people unfollow her all the time and it's to be expected when you have an insta following and it sounded like the message was more like constructive criticism than nasty yet still she can't take it and just move on, she's such an attention seeker, Amy will be blowing smoke up her arse about it already and im guessing we'll get screen shots of the messages of support she'll get accusing the sender of being jealous or a troll and for good measure someone will throw a #bekind in there too, just more predictable shite from the insta huns

Reactions: 6
She said she had a cereal bar for breakfast ,lunch then a kitkat and crisps and said she was impressed because she'd hardly eaten all day 👀 I wonder what she normally eat's before dinner
What did she have for lunch? If it was about 500 calories then that plus the cereal bar, kitkat and crisps would be about 800 calories. Which mean she’d have 700 calories left for dinner. I doubt that’s all she’d had and evidently she’s been eating well over 3000 calories a day but if she had eaten that that’s fine! Quite often I’ll have had 1100 calories before dinner.

Reactions: 3
What did she have for lunch? If it was about 500 calories then that plus the cereal bar, kitkat and crisps would be about 800 calories. Which mean she’d have 700 calories left for dinner. I doubt that’s all she’d had and evidently she’s been eating well over 3000 calories a day but if she had eaten that that’s fine! Quite often I’ll have had 1100 calories before dinner.
I’m not sure some concoction with halloumi on it the cereal bar was over 200 cals

Reactions: 3
If this FM world thing is so amazing and you are making as much as you have claimed surly you would just do that and make your thousands that way ! It’s pretty obvious she’s getting desperate she wants to leave Tesco and I’m sure the bean who’s doing all the figures won’t get that it’s just not worth it 😬 he should be telling chins to go full time at Tesco and stop all this soap and perfume nonsense, but he’s got no balls he’s just a henpecked man baby 👶🏼
If Charlie had anything about him which he clearly hasn‘t sadly he should ram one of those remaining massage bars down her throat, a soap sponge up that cavernous hole and tell her her to get off said fat arse and get into the real world Get a proper full time job and start to contribute instead of being a lazy fat witch ! Can’t cope with her today, one of them days when I just have to look at a picture of her and I want to scream at her, she is such a self centred sow

Christ just popped that come crap with me on for 10 mins before I take the doggies out and bleeping hell that mustard jumper is bursting at the seams. She turned round and it showed off every roll. That bra must be tight as hell for a kick off and the sleeves look more like tubes. Must say that shade of mustard really matches her complexion.....sickly !!. Sorry not feeling any compassion for her today, not one bit, never seen anyone with front and back boobs before until today, she should get a job in a circus freak show 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Just watched few mins off her pack with me live , she said they have not had any Easter eggs the last couple of years so gonna have some this Easter 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I never understand why she tells you the number of calories on the food she buys…as if her and wet lettuce actually care!

Reactions: 13
Typical Chins, can’t take criticism or feedback. If she gets a comment/review that isn’t ‘OMGGGG JANE YOU ARE AMAZING YOUR PWODUKTZ ARE AMAZING SUCH A WOLEMODELLLL’ then she cries troll 😂😂 duck off Jane, your ‘pwatform’ has become like one of those cheap market stalls. Constantly selling. There has been 1 youtube video in the last 2 weeks (not counting members) that hasn’t been an (undeclared) advert, pack with me, gifted pwoduct. Take the criticism and move on with ya day or rant to your real life friends rather than moaning on insta stories, it’s pathetic!! Oh that’s right apart from Helen she doesn’t actually have any friends 😂😂 her sense of entitlement is really irking me lately.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
As if she didn't have any choclit on Easter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don't worry chins, I'm sure 536 hot cross buns you've had don't count as an Easter treat... she's hilarious 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So they haven’t even spoken to a mortgage advisor yet and she’s spouting about moving soon.... and who would ask the grunter about feeling confident 😂
390A6D02-36AD-49C1-8EAD-C5556DF572AA.jpg
0C9D4AF1-0C1B-412E-B51E-127A9111ED47.jpg
0CA854A8-7260-4449-93A2-F392A630200B.jpg
09196BC5-9CC6-476C-B294-70C4C1E7D917.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.