Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments static guyzz she’s really sweating now 😂

It’s not me, I fucked her off to clean up I was that bored 😂 what did she say x
She said she loved Jane can she be a moderator she attends a special school and people are mean to her ( or something like that)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I heard her saying something about getting a mortgage being really expensive 😂 I will have to rewatch sounded like they won’t be moving anytime soon ! What’s happened to all these thousands she’s making from FM a month 🤨 didn’t last long did it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t she faff about with packing? I tuned in when she was painfully taking a label off a used box 🥱 then she wrapped the box in used plastic bag 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If chins was smart she would come out with a thrush cream to counteract the burn 🔥
Who wouldn’t love a thrush cream that smells like juicy fruit and loaded with glitter ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope for her sake her business doesn't explode with customers any time soon. Purely based on the fact she spends SO LONG packaging ONE order. It's actually ridiculous. She'd just be packaging all week if she got 100 orders! Also I noticed she has an adjustable desk. Why not stand to package? It's so much more comfortable to do.

Reactions: 9
I hope for her sake her business doesn't explode with customers any time soon. Purely based on the fact she spends SO LONG packaging ONE order. It's actually ridiculous. She'd just be packaging all week if she got 100 orders! Also I noticed she has an adjustable desk. Why not stand to package? It's so much more comfortable to do.
That’s what she said she was gonna do when she showed off the “gifted” desk, but I’ve never seen her standing at it! Always squished into that chair, which btw isn’t going to last long the way she kept slinging herself back into it!

• Haha
sherbet lemons
parma violets
unicorn sparkles
new scents for her loofah sponges 🤣 who (apart from Amy) is buying this tit! can you imagine? what seemed to cause the 2nd degree burns to your smelly bridge mr Gammons? erm, well erm im not sure if it was the unicorn sparkles or the sherbet lemon 🥴

• Haha
If she stood to pack then we’d all get to see how massive she really is in full length. I don’t think we’ve seen a full body shot of Chins since all the pics taken from behind on their OAP trip to eyebeeeefa. She’s more than happy to show the full extent of Bean’s baby belly in full body shots at any opportunity though. She’s a sneaky cow 🤬

With each movement the desk and tv looked like an earthquake had hit 😂 that desk looks awful manky hairbrushes and dirty makeup brushes in pot not very a professional look , my daughter walked in when she was showing the shower whips and said why is she playing with slime 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.