Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been in lockdown year’s View attachment 526527
See this is what I mean about her. She infuriates me with all of this bleeping bullshit that she spouts off none of which is relevant to her ! 1. Weight gain is not permanent- well sorry in your case fungus flaps it flaming well is and it keeps on increasing ! 2.Taking breaks from exercise is ok - how can she take a break when she’s never even started any regular form of exercise apart from lifting more food to her cakehole !! 3. There is still time to achieve your goals - certainly is Jane star spot on my 600lb life is well within your sights now, keep going girl !! 4. Your weight is just a number - same as calories to you, both mean duck all !! 5. A number does not define your self worth. Ever - well that’s one thing I’ll agree on but she is a bleeping disgrace , best end it there !👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See this is what I mean about her. She infuriates me with all of this bleeping bullshit that she spouts off none of which is relevant to her ! 1. Weight gain is not permanent- well sorry in your case fungus flaps it flaming well is and it keeps on increasing ! 2.Taking breaks from exercise is ok - how can she take a break when she’s never even started any regular form of exercise apart from lifting more food to her cakehole !! 3. There is still time to achieve your goals - certainly is Jane star spot on my 600lb life is well within your sights now, keep going girl !! 4. Your weight is just a number - same as calories to you, both mean duck all !! 5. A number does not define your self worth. Ever - well that’s one thing I’ll agree on but she is a bleeping disgrace , best end it there !👍
It amazes me she #caloriedeficit ‘s and she gained about 6st ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she's branching out into some sort of diet products that always gave her the biggest engagement
I’m actually pissing myself at this, that is chins 🤣

If I were Jane I would be so humiliated going into work for the whole 20 minutes a week that she does knowing that Mal was there and knowing I'd doubled in size since coming off his absolutely amazing, best thing ever, meal plan!
Me too, I’d be mortified! I bet Mal is raging she’s made a bleep of him 😜🍔🐷

Fungus flaps, I’m bleeping done 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It amazes me she #caloriedeficit ‘s and she gained about 6st ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is doing my box in at the minute she really is. I think I need therapy. I,ve never known anyone that believes their own lies to be the truth, she’s a bleeping fruit loop. Her and the mumbling closet monk 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is doing my box in at the minute she really is. I think I need therapy. I,ve never known anyone that believes their own lies to be the truth, she’s a bleeping fruit loop. Her and the mumbling closet monk 🤬🤬🤬🤬
In the immortal words of @lexiloo ... Friar Tuck and the Fat duck (still gutted we can't use it as a title ) 😂

• Haha
Anyone else think this is her with her excuses not to diet right now?
I wonder if that "im not here to diet and pay bills" still fits 🤣

Go on, calorie count your cashew nuts, we all know you are going to binge for beans birthday month 😅

How bloody miserable did bean look on that last vlog? It was on the tip of his tongue to say "ffs get that camera out my face!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Go on, calorie count your cashew nuts, we all know you are going to binge for beans birthday month 😅

How bloody miserable did bean look on that last vlog? It was on the tip of his tongue to say "ffs get that camera out my face!"
Maybe she'll add that motto to her new Bizniz page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I was thinking the same! All that faff about her eyes, ‘do they look red?’ And his mumbled ‘no’ he just looked so bored with it all...

Reactions: 8
I would love to see how many takeaways they have on the sly. I bet it's one nearly every night!

Oh for crying out loud!!! 😂😂😂😂

Never a truer word spoken.

I was thinking the same! All that faff about her eyes, ‘do they look red?’ And his mumbled ‘no’ he just looked so bored with it all...
DocOnCall and I said exactly the same thing. Bean is looking increasingly more dragged down, and his body language shows he’s totally fed up with her, and that camera being shoved in his face. The difference in him since the wedding is incredible, it doesn’t take a psychologist to work out he’s a very depressed man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Lol does our little hog Princess of Beachy Head really think she's going to be able to stick to this when she's used to shovelling in pies, cakes and takeaways. She's going to fold faster than their gifted exercise bike.

😆 🤣 😂 😹can actually see her mouth doing facial gymnastics when she realises she has to eat that

Screenshot_20210413-100427_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
More likely that she’s already run out of gullible customers if you ask me!
If she hasn’t already, she will soon. Especially with everything opening back up. Noone’s going to pay the prices she is charging for her tat plus delivery when they can get a lip balm in Primark for like a quid or a better quality one in other places for the same prices. Why would she start this farcical bizniss just as we are coming out of lockdown anyway? 😂 stupid Jane.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.