Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe we’re on thread 28! As chins would say “I’m so excited” for the launch 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so excited, what if it's actually something I like, what if it's something I have been missing all my life?? Will I bite the bullet and buy it??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so excited, what if it's actually something I like, what if it's something I have been missing all my life?? Will I bite the bullet and buy it??
If it's that exciting I'll buy it for you! In fact, one for every Tattler! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bloody hell doesn't she fanny on with the packing? tissue paper, ribbon, sweets, perfume sprayed on a card, affirmation card, sequins, glitter etc 🤮 I don't think she even realises all that is cutting her profits. She's not mentioned her car bonus or bragged about any huge payments or bonus's for a while and the amount of parcels she shows packed and ready to go isn't exactly huge, I'd love to know how many of her team she has left considering she was bragging about being almost at 100 a while ago.

Reactions: 12
Hiiiii guysssss 😜

I'm parked in this shiny new thread and am excited to find out what the reveal is from Biznissss Woman of the Year! 🥳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.