Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh where is she?! She’ll probably pop on stories later saying she’s been soooo busy guyyyyys 😴. She’s quiet on all her accounts isn’t she!

I see she's deleted her @Scentsbyjane insta page😆 🤣 or has she changed her handle?

It’s still there, has she blocked you 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ooh where is she?! She’ll probably pop on stories later saying she’s been soooo busy guyyyyys 😴. She’s quiet on all her accounts isn’t she!

It’s still there, has she blocked you 😱
It’s still there 🤷‍♀️
Thanks Y'all . I checked my dummy account and she has indeed blocked me 😆 🤣 How crazy you block someone on your failing tit show of a scam business page but keep them on your personal page and new biznizz account. I'd like to think she's weeding me out, but that'd be giving the choklit braine d oaf too much credit! Well, welcome the demise of her scam MLM even more now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Poor Charlie. He’s just a stooge. She’s pretending that he has anything to do with this latest craze of hers. He’s such a big girls blouse, he can’t tell her to stop this nonsense, get a proper, full time job and move up in life...

Oooh I am wondering what’s up at gammon HQ - I’m guessing she has been having a bweak as she’s been ill and ‘hasn’t stopped’ etc ... or maybe she’s having a mini-breakdown again? I’m certainly not belittling real breakdowns but do you remember when she went to the doctors and was prescribed some beta blockers for anxiety and was too scared to take them etc ... I think we are in for another episode of that. I do actually think she suffers with depression and low self esteem. It’s all linked in with her size isn’t it - she feels awful so she eats and then she feels even more awful because she puts on weight. Very easy for me to say, but she needs to break the cycle as stop kidding herself. The bean is enabling her and he’s actually just as bad. She will come back with one of those videos where she cries and he sits next to her doing what I call his frog face (you know the one) and Amy and the other sheep will flock to tell her how amazing she is etc etc ... then she will say she’s having a social media break for the good of her mental health and it’ll all kick off again!! A new eating plan; a new resolve and it’ll go well for a couple of weeks and then they won’t be able to hack it any more and bang, we are back to the three egg bagel snack situation and protein powders to top up ... She is sadly so morbidly obese that I think she needs to be shocked into weightloss. She needs to be told (like on supersize v super skinny) what she is doing to her body. She just really be at risk of diabetes, heart disease, stroke, high cholesterol and many other serious afflictions. She weighs almost twice what her healthy weight should be for her size. I think her going quiet is for attention purposes...

Reactions: 11
Yes, she is a huge (no pun intended) attention seeker and dull boy is definitely an enabler, but then he’s really just a big wet lettuce that doesn’t know what to do with her when she moans and puts on the infamous ‘Gall-bladder’ whine! I always imagine she’d be awful to live with if she wasn’t getting her own way and lots of sympathy and he just wants a quiet life. You’re right, she hates the fact she’s obese, she often talks about not feeling very confident and feeling frumpy yet can’t stop eating. She has to feel full at all times, she never allows herself to feel hungry. There’s an old video, from before ‘The Wedding’ where she really wants something to eat although she admits to not being hungry and ends up having a banana. Shes definitely an odd one!

Yup! I was right! She’s been in bed with man flu!

Ahhhh, little baby steps! 🤢🤮
Nervous about life going back to normal translates to I am dreading going back to working at Tesco as I am a lazy fucker who just wants to be a kept woman.

Seeing family? What like Charlie's mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she's ashamed of how big she's got so she's in hiding. She's still happy to go out in the car to sit and eat food. She'd be straight out shopping if she could find anything to fit her

Reactions: 16
I think she's ashamed of how big she's got so she's in hiding. She's still happy to go out in the car to sit and eat food. She'd be straight out shopping if she could find anything to fit her
Is she still doing FM world soz I'm blocked on everything I think.

Is she still doing FM world soz I'm blocked on everything I think.
Apparently so. She was asking if anyone wanted anything the other day as she was supposed to be putting an order in. It does seem to have gone really quiet though. I think she'll give it up soon

• Heart
Reactions: 12
how convenient that she's poorly right as she's gone back to work! nothing pees me off more than people who take to their beds with a cold ffs man up, take some paracetamol, plenty fluids, invest in a vicks sinex and get on with things like the rest of us! they're both such hypochondriacs and make out their so poorly with a bastard cold!!!! im surprised she's not at A&E wailing and demanding to be seen *****massive eye roll*****

Reactions: 20

Hope she’s had a CoVid test, as she says she’s been coughing her guts up. How do you pick up a cold when you’re wearing a mask, social distancing, washing hands regularly etc etc.

Reactions: 13

Ahh there, there diddums.... shut the duck up , stop feeling sorry for yourself you snivelling self centred sewage fat ball and get your bloated body into gear ! Enough of the little baby elephant steps !!

Reactions: 12
So Jane has to stop shielding and immediately 'sick notes' herself! Why am I not surprised? She is so effing lazy, her colleagues must despise her...

Reactions: 18
If she is on the sick then she cannot film her ridculous pack with me or member vlogs or indeed any other vlogs....shame...if she does she will find it bite her on her size 22 arse. who the fudge goes off sick for a cold? Someone with no drive and certainly not a business owner...they work from hospital beds and holidays...I should know I've done it several times.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she'll rope daft boy in and write "Charlie takes over my channel " just like last time she was on the sick to try and cover herself . I hope if she is filming someone lets Tesco know she's earning while they're paying her sick pay.

OMG ! guyz it’s time to let the fraud squad know she’s stealing from my account
7D49F4F1-F96B-4D49-98ED-40E1B7044763.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.