Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she'll rope daft boy in and write "Charlie takes over my channel " just like last time she was on the sick to try and cover herself . I hope if she is filming someone lets Tesco know she's earning while they're paying her sick pay.

OMG ! guyz it’s time to let the fraud squad know she’s stealing from my account View attachment 531776
Omg!! Fuming on your behalf 🤣. Joking aside though, that’s very naughty! Get onto YouTube ASAP 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg!! Fuming on your behalf 🤣. Joking aside though, that’s very naughty! Get onto YouTube ASAP 🤪
I’ve went one better and reported her to my bank, if she thinks I’m feeding her pukka pie obsession, she can think on 😂

2E168110-81CF-4B34-AC7C-29CD52D4B00B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Absolute cheek of her to boot you from the members but still take the money 😮 greedy greedy witch
I can’t cancel the membership from my end as she’s terminated it so the bank will do it for me 😂

Reactions: 10
there has to be something else going on apart from a cold, the silence and lack of pack with me vlog is not like her at all and when she has had a cold in the past we've always been treated to pictures of all her snot rags and pawaceetamowl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe fat lad has come to his senses and been to Beachyhead and shagged someone and the sewage fat ball has found out. Or maybe she is just a skiving fat bleep not wanting to work and keeping a really low profile so she doesn’t get spragged on ! Yup I go for the latter, mainly as I don’t think the bean would dare do the dirty on the fat ball as I think she would be a bit of a bit of a scary bint , a woman scorned and all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe fat lad has come to his senses and been to Beachyhead and shagged someone and the sewage fat ball has found out. Or maybe she is just a skiving fat bleep not wanting to work and keeping a really low profile so she doesn’t get spragged on ! Yup I go for the latter, mainly as I don’t think the bean would dare do the dirty on the fat ball as I think she would be a bit of a bit of a scary bint , a woman scorned and all that!
Ha, she would go crying to her fo
there has to be something else going on apart from a cold, the silence and lack of pack with me vlog is not like her at all and when she has had a cold in the past we've always been treated to pictures of all her snot rags and pawaceetamowl
it’ll be for attention, it always is with her. She probably thinks if she stays away a while everyone will miss her, and she’ll get better viewing figures

Reactions: 11
haha I doubt the hefty hubby would have it in him to slip his sausage to anyone else, can you imagine how it would go????
shall we do it?
yer ok, maybe
do you like it?
its alright yeah
do you wanna do me?
erm, erm, i dunno, maybe yeah, can do, it's up to you
or would you prefer some chicken nuggets?
HELL YES....GET THEM IN THE OVEN

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chins is prob having 3 covid tests a day praying for a positive so she can play big fat baby on the sofa 🤮 I see she’s selling mermaid key rings now lol no chins no ones gonna pay £3.99 and £3.99 post ! bleeping fat pleb
What the heck are those all about haha? Cheap tat. 3.99 for a keyring that looks like it has been won at the arcade? No thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The tit she’s selling is so random just seems to be up for selling any thing 😯 crutch burning soap, snow acid for your carpet , take your skin off makeup pads , mermaids tails , and a Elsa missing some chromosomes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chins is prob having 3 covid tests a day praying for a positive so she can play big fat baby on the sofa 🤮 I see she’s selling mermaid key rings now lol no chins no ones gonna pay £3.99 and £3.99 post ! bleeping fat pleb
Amy will, she’ll probably buy them all 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
haha I doubt the hefty hubby would have it in him to slip his sausage to anyone else, can you imagine how it would go????
shall we do it?
yer ok, maybe
do you like it?
its alright yeah
do you wanna do me?
erm, erm, i dunno, maybe yeah, can do, it's up to you
or would you prefer some chicken nuggets?
HELL YES....GET THEM IN THE OVEN
This is his gormless cum face

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She sells such bleeping rubbish, even I am almost lost for words and that takes some doing !😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.