Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neglected Janeykins thread for a bit but I see we were only treated to 2 calorie counted posts. She must be too busy being a boss baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she was rather embarrassed going back to work after ballooning in size. I bet that's why she shared that post the other day about weight gain blah blah

Reactions: 10
They'd need to widen the isles never mind give her a new uniform

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg hahaha the ASA have been on it this week, I have received two emails from them re. complaints I made this year. This one was about our dear Chins 😂 I can’t stop laughing.

View attachment 528803
bloody brill! I bet she's sulking about it 🤣 she needs to start marking the much love jane selling vlogs as ad's too, those furburger sponges are being "made by her team" and sold by her so get them marked as an AD Jane.....much love lexiloo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
bloody brill! I bet she's sulking about it 🤣 she needs to start marking the much love jane selling vlogs as ad's too, those furburger sponges are being "made by her team" and sold by her so get them marked as an AD Jane.....much love lexiloo
Maybe that’s why she is so quiet. She will be back in a day or so saying she is soooo upset with the twollz reporting her when she has done nuffink wong. duck off Jane, the rules are there for a reason. I am sick of these influencers taking the piss, it’s your job, do your damn research.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Furburger sponges 🤣🤣

• Haha
Guyzz it looks like she's done a disappearing act like Tan 🐷

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s the betting she’s off sick given that she had that dose of man flu? Mr Bean will be happy not having a camera stuffed in his face all hours of the day.

I see she's deleted her @Scentsbyjane insta page😆 🤣 or has she changed her handle?

False Alert...iit's still going...for now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.