Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220626-001548_Instagram.jpg

Apart from the lips which are always going to look crazy while filled to the brim, this girl looks 100% more appealing than any of the versions of herself she posts on her feed or stories. Credit where it's due, it's not her normal look (hence the wholesome comment) but I'd follow someone with a feed of this sort of stuff. Normal hair, normal photo with people in the background, normal make-up, normal day out photo. I could be friends with this girl.

Reactions: 40

lurkingin94123

Chatty Member
Deceptive much? Trying to hide the free hotel by blending the text in with the busy wallpaper and then flaunting spending an extortionate amount on fish and chips whilst people are struggling to feed their families due to inflation.

She is actually ridiculous.
😡😡😡 Oh hell no. The ASA sent me an investigation update about the 4 JC ads that she marked with “a d.” They are reaching out to the brand and Vic. It’s about time. I’m tired of the lying. I hope JC re-evaluates any future booked work with her. She is such a shady piece. Notice, when high fashion influencers like Tamara, Leonie, Caro, Xenia, work with the same brands, they don’t cover up or manipulate that they are working on pod ad campaigns. Vic needs to stop playing games and being so desperate.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
View attachment 1338454
Is there a day where she doesn’t beg for likes or follows
Saying a follower of hers told her to plug the favourites option is the most unbelievable amount of bullshit I’ve ever read.
No one would message an influencer to basically tell them how to do their job. And if they did you wouldn’t tell people 🙄
She’s clearly had a moan with her manager about her engagement being low and they’ve told her to do this, and thinks phrasing it this way would seem less pushy but just makes her look like a bellend.

Reactions: 31

Laughin247

Long time lurker, first time poster //

I’m friends with someone in the industry and was told that Frow is pretty quiet and insecure around other influencers. Like she doesn’t say nasty/catty things about the other girls (only passive aggressively, of course) but it’s the energy she gives off. She’s unapproachable and isn’t “fun” to be around. Those are terms my friend used. She brings her son along with her everywhere as a buffer. If she can’t mingle with anyone else in the room, she’ll just hang with him the entire time. Half of the “friends” she’s made is because of Alex becoming friends with the other influencers’ S/O.

Also, apparently instead of reflecting and figuring out why she isn’t an “it” girl, she has resorted to calling the other influencers (with more job opportunities) “mean girls” as a cop out for why she isn’t an “it” girl. She unfollowed Tamara because she thinks Tamara is a ring leader of the girls that she felt iced her out. Not a of fan of Tamara at all, (heard stories about her too) but either Tamara hasn’t noticed the unfollow from Frow or she just doesn’t care.

Funny how when she meets someone new and they end up being nice to her, she will say something along the lines of how much she “adores” the person’s account but literally just started following them at or after an event.

Last note—she reads Tattle and googles herself—ALL OF THE TIME!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220727-182038_Instagram.jpg

This literally tells me so much. We didn't grow up in the 1950s and the Internet didn't change our ability to have a life without motherhood. The Internet didn't allow us to have hobbies ffs. The Internet didn't lead me to be increasingly independent. You know what did that? My education and my pursuit of a career. Not the bloody Internet.

I'm child-free by choice and whilst it has perhaps always been the more unusual choice, I've never felt that there was any pressure to do anything other than live my life, not through education or anything else.

She needs to live in the real world because this is absolute nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I had to do a double take because she hadn’t hit a million and then to see 3 1/4 million I was like HOW…nahhhhh she just doesn’t know fractions.

E80BB457-5FEA-4B23-AFD0-05EFD011F384.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

RaeCop

Another complimentary stay....in a top hotel. Because they don't have enough money themselves. God I wish this influencer culture would just fuck off. The more money you have the more money that follows you
Last year, when they had to pay for it, they weren't impressed with the hotel. This year, they get a complimentary stay and poof, they're so excited to stay there and love it. Talk about influencer integrity...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

poopettemetis

VIP Member
CAN SHE STOP WITH THE “THIS DRESS HIDES X”?? Just wear the fucking dress and eat the fucking food Vic. Stop trying to make it seem like you have anything to hide in order to sell clothing to insecure women.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

QueenDecember

VIP Member
It's been a minute since i've watched a full vlog -- this one's only 24 minutes so recap forthcoming!! 🤣
Oh gosh this vlog was miserable! Lots of babbling without showing much of anything. She is so in love with herself but also apparently quite lonely.
  • Opens with a ramble that reminds me why I stopped watching her vlogs -- lots of I AM SO BUSY! I AM SO IMPORTANT AND PRODUCTIVE! But I can't share anything. But just know I am so so so sooooooooooo busy! (Missy, we're all busy. Get over yourself)
  • She shows her green on green outfit for the event but she doesn't show any of the event. So not sure why she even bothered to mention it -- probably so we know she is BUSY!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
  • Cut to her at her vanity COMPLAINING about a morning event in London. 🥴 Gosh she is so insufferable! People commute every single day into London, NYC, etc for work and this self-absorbed princess can't handle the rare commute in for a single meeting. Embarrassing.
  • She babbles about a sound bath and clea de peau being charitable -- which we all know is just a tax write-off for them. But miss dim vicky thinks they're saints for it
  • She sits at her vanity for forever rambling about how she doesn't want us to be bored by her vlogs -- which is ironic as it is such a boring ass segment.
  • Tells us that the painters are painting the fence. Next they'll be tackling the driveway but she won't show us so we don't know where she lives (Yes, I know people have already figured this out exactly)
  • She treks into London from the middle of no where for a sound bath and then tries to act like she cares about being sustainable. Guess she didn't notice the unnecessarily bulky plastic packaging for that mere 1 ounce serum she raved about from clea de peau
  • Cut to her bedroom where she announces it's Monday! She needs to catch us up on her "most wonderful weekend" with her friendsssssssssssssss -- she has friends, y'know? Then proceeds to ramble forever on how she learned who Billie Eilish is. 😴 Who bloody cares?!
  • Over now to her garden, she gives a tour and it looks a frightful mess. It seriously looks like the "before" of a garden reno, not an after.
  • After the garden she's back in the attic babbling to herself about packing and what she'll be packing and that she's packed her hair things but not her clothes but might need to pack a big variety but she's just no sure what she'll exactly pack. Pack pack pack!
  • More talk of HOW BUSY SHE IS! Before admitting that she had to have a mental health "week" because she was feeling low and needed time off (she looks about to cry). It is not normal to need as many mental health weeks as she's admitted to having this year.
  • And that's a wrap!
Honestly I have said this a thousand times but she desperately needs therapy. It's like she's on a hamster wheel racing to try and make us and HERSELF think that she's so busy and important living this grand life. But gurl, the cracks are showing! GO TO THERAPY

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Jerseycowci

Which fashion icon still wear skinny jeans in 2022. Also is so hot to wear that stupid blazer. She has no idea
Skinny jeans are the most flattering on my body type so I will continue to annoy the Gen Z folk and live my best millennial life ✌🏼🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
From what I see, Vicky is a deeply deeply troubled person. Her sense of self-worth is purely external and dependent on people lathering her with praise or luxury freebies. When she's left alone with her thoughts, she is clearly so uncomfortable in her skin and doesn't think she's good enough.

And hey I get it. She's not blind and probably observes the same things we all do about how she fails to keep up with the likes of Leonie, Caro and even Tamara at this point whose careers are ahead of hers. But she needs to have a come to Jesus moment and accept that she made different choices and is on a different path! She needs to step into her own again like she did when she first started her blog and youtube. People see through her fakery and if she'd just learn to accept and love herself, that confidence and steadiness in her skin she once had before trying to be miss luxury would creep back in and probably help her both emotionally and professionally.

Right now, the amount of time her mental health is in the trenches and she's triggered by social media is not normal. We all have odd days now and then but hers are definitely more pronounced. There could be past unaddressed traumas to this or even hereditary issues -- but no matter what she would benefit from therapy.

Alex is a moody one too but I think he's at least been seeking professional help on that. Vicky's seems willfully obtuse and denial over what's so EASY to see.

• Heart

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
The only things she posts on her story these days is screenshots of her page or reposts of reels that didn’t do well
“Did you see this”
Yes we did babe and it was shit so no one liked it.

• Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Think this is her response to the Roe vs Wade decision.....
I guess i can't speak for every American but from my point of view --- f*ck off. What a shallow and insensitive and privileged way to post about such a landmark decision that will cost women their lives.

It honestly would've been better to say nothing at all than to show her stupid avocado toast.

• Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
So given that this was a huge trip of let's face it, overwhelmingly slim white able bodied women, I went back to her Instagram to see what it was she said about BLM in her week of being an activist two years ago after the death of George Floyd. I thought she had an Instagram story highlight entitled BLM but if she did, it's gone now. What is definitely gone was a white saviour type post she put up. Receipts here from the time (god bless this site).

8ABF7E7C-F9E2-4BFB-8F1E-AA6E9C71E8EC.jpeg

61C975C5-7F82-465F-A435-95882E038907.png

I'd love to know what she did to ensure this trip was inclusive and diverse prior to attending.

Oh wait, she deleted it so nobody can hold her to account.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
So cringe. Just imagining her, on her own, in her little nowhere town, with nowhere to go, and no one to see, and nothing to do, putting on a full suit, Chanel or not, filming her tiktok and patting herself on the back as if she resolved a world crisis.. she's ridiculous.

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
I watched that reel of her house and noticed the sink is off centre to the window. I know it doesn’t really matter but it’s one of those details that just looks better when it is centred. And considering she put in a brand new kitchen I’m surprised she signed that off.

I know Em Sheldon used the same kitchen maker as Vicky and has another stupid sink area. So maybe they aren’t very good!

DA992B23-F2E7-48A6-A7B1-DA55394C24B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow