Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Hahaha that caption reeks of insecurity and confirms she got NO invites to couture week. She is just trying to convince us (and herself) of the opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 24

RaeCop

and today’s diary of ugly outfits submission !
You know you have a serious problem with shopping when you "just remember" that you bought a couple thousand ££s worth of things the other day. I rip into my Amazon package with my $10 phone case the minute that thing lands on my doorstep.

• Heart
  • Sad

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
So much hate here. Firstly, nobody cares about another ad, everyone hates ad breaks on TV, why should we want to see them on social media from influencers? Secondly, did you really spend hours and hours shooting? Thirdly, if others got their work done faster then that doesn't make yours better or more deserving of attention. Fourthly, I like content that isn't content, I like content that is someone just documenting their authentic viewpoint and life and loves.

• Heart
  • Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
One thing that bugs the hell out of me is when she’s trying to talk about the car and clearly knows nothing about cars. Ooo the windscreen is big, ooo the wheels are big and round, Oo you’re high up, this is some car!

Then Alex bitching that he wasn’t allowed to drive it when she asked what he thought - “er what from the passenger seat” - ungrateful brat!

Then she has the audacity to say her and Alex are having a date night alone cos it’s been soooooooo long since they spent time together. Did she not just come back from a free trip to the Dolomites and before that the Maldives and god knows how many free hotel stays - all with Alex?!

• Haha

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Just cause it’s Chanel doesn’t mean it’s nice.
“it’s giving presidents wife”.. yeah but the president is in his 70s is that the kinda man she’s dressing for?
Honestly it’s the sort of thing your grandma would wear to a wedding. Why doesn’t she dress her age? I also assume she’s not actually put it on to wear out considering she’ll just be in her bra if she needs to take the jacket off plus it’s 25° out

• Haha

lecaviar

What I hate the most about influencers like Victoria is that they'll put affiliate links for items that they don't even own - like they'll post a dress/shoes on their stories saying "Super Cute!" with an affiliate link... like why? So they can earn a % from someone else buying the item, when they don't even own it themselves?!

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Another complimentary stay....in a top hotel. Because they don't have enough money themselves. God I wish this influencer culture would just fuck off. The more money you have the more money that follows you

• Angry
Reactions: 23

BeatrixA

View attachment 1335332

Girl, people who enjoy super/hypercars do NOT see the need to answer to you! They just order them via their dealership!

Is her engagement THAT low that she has to always say "Did you see this one?"

And not everyone's dreams is a Bentley, Vic. Most of us want love, financial stability and a better living situation.
Babe, we did, but we didn’t like it. None of your followers want a Bentley. M O V E O N.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Advocating for yourself as a woman in business is so much more than “tooting your own horn”. It’s about setting a positive example for your peers, it’s networking and finding like minded individuals who you advocate for and who advocate for you, it’s not letting imposter syndrome get the best of you, it’s setting healthy boundaries and learning to say ‘no’, it’s knowing your worth bit understanding rejection happens, it’s being able to back up your self-professed amazingness with hard facts and data, it’s holding yourself to account and holding others to it as well, it’s recognizing your inherent privilege and using it to give a hand to others.

Her blog post is entirely anecdotal. There’s no actual useful advice. If I read this right out of school, just heading into my first big girl job, I’d think advocating for myself will be a breeze, when it’s a lifelong work in progress.

• Heart

RaeCop

Think this is her response to the Roe vs Wade decision.....
This infuriated me. Posting such a shallow picture that boasts "look how amazing my life is" while women have had their rights stripped away is so insensitive. And then the next story is another freaking ad for a gifted luxury bag. She is normally dense, but I think she must have hit her head when they were on the jetskis because how else would she think that THAT single, disingenuous post was appropriate.

• Heart

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Not every decision as to be "noble" and "altruistic", Vicky. You don't want children cause you wouldn't cope with having to care with someone else than yourself, and that's okay.

THIS - why can’t people admit just enjoying their lifestyle without the need to reproduce?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In the Vlog she says the bartender remembers them from last year, I am not surprised he remembers her, the girl goes to newquay ann dresses in a white shirt structured black jacquet and a givenchy bag for a tapas meal in Newquay. She is so uncool! Newquay is about denim shorts cool tshirt beach surf etc haha. Her life is so superficial I can’t believe it.
lrenovations.

Last edited:
  • Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
Cannes used to be glamorous and exclusive and full of movie stars. Now it seems the red carpet is cluttered with talentless influencers who have no real business being at a film festival. It’s tragic.

• Heart