Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the thread but knew she guessed she would have one with how she acts. I’ve just had the Tiktok with her birthday outfit come up on my feed. Oh my god I thought this was the size zero but this is the size zero 😂 Ohh what problems you have hun 🙄

Reactions: 8
Not dressing for the occasion part 1928473628474View attachment 1336434
This is simply a BIZARRE way to dress for a gig, even if you are a VIP guest. Also bizarre how she mentions the ~colour scheme~ (what, pink and denim? Groundbreaking) as if THAT’S the thing that weird about it. You’re wearing a literal coat to an indoor live music performance!!!!!

She also looks wildly dated - like she’s 65 and from 2003 and not in a cool, Gen-Z-does-the-noughties way.

Who is her target audience? Who is inspired by these basic-but-incredibly-expensive looks and ugly luxury cars? I am frankly baffled.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She was obsessed with that one Billie Eilish song happier than ever last year and was constantly playing it on stories

But how EMBARRASSING that she only attended the concert because she got free tickets.

Vicky — Billie would think you’re a joke, and you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its because she has really bad bunions and hammer toes she never actually shows her feet without bending them

• Sick
Reactions: 11
AFAE7477-A259-4ABE-8935-07899ABDB730.png

Is there a day where she doesn’t beg for likes or follows

72F153E3-46A8-4494-AA36-753C2709B986.png

That is what I am saying, she dresses like old lady. Matching colour clothes and bag.

lastly those shoes are vile, always reminds me of this
F6D23C68-73CF-48DE-8D7A-9904C39B7244.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1338454
Is there a day where she doesn’t beg for likes or follows
Saying a follower of hers told her to plug the favourites option is the most unbelievable amount of bullshit I’ve ever read.
No one would message an influencer to basically tell them how to do their job. And if they did you wouldn’t tell people 🙄
She’s clearly had a moan with her manager about her engagement being low and they’ve told her to do this, and thinks phrasing it this way would seem less pushy but just makes her look like a bellend.

Reactions: 31
Saying a follower of hers told her to plug the favourites option is the most unbelievable amount of bullshit I’ve ever read.
No one would message an influencer to basically tell them
9DBA9FE2-D9F2-480E-9889-EB102E05C457.png
how to do their job. And if they did you wouldn’t tell people 🙄
She’s clearly had a moan with her manager about her engagement being low and they’ve told her to do this, and thinks phrasing it this way would seem less pushy but just makes her look like a bellend.
Here you go, a new day new moan

Literally just ran here to post the following pic after seeing her shoes:View attachment 1338884
I love this website lol
Great minds think alike. Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHAT does she think women want to get “chatty” about in a car ad?! Oh good grief the narcissism 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprise Vicky isn’t at Amelia 30 bday bash
Amelia mentioned in her last vlog she was meeting her find "Tamara" for lunch. She didn't show Tamara's face, just "Tamara's" meal and phone while "Tamara" was in the ladies room .... I wondered if it was Vic's enemy Tamara Kalinic ... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
if she's this moany and begging for attention online - imagine what she's like in person offline? Alex is a mess but he must get tired living with this chick and her emotional rollercoaster. There are real people struggling and it's presumably not all about you babe!

personally i'd be asking what's so empty inside of me that i feel the need to beg for validation all the time...? 👀 #GOTOTHERAPY

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No one would message an influencer to basically tell them how to do their job. And if they did you wouldn’t tell people 🙄
The pinned posts has backfired. Since there’s no separation from the normal feed and she’s only pinned 2 posts, you really have to pay attention to see she’s uploaded a new post in her feed 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ If I were just scrolling, I’d scroll right past thinking there’s nothing new.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her and her purse (that OF COURSE matches the car🙄) get more air time in a video that is supposed to show the interior of the Bentley. She's become a bit of a trainwreck. You know you should look away, but you just can't...

• Haha
sorry i'm late on this one but i just skimmed the vlog of cannes....

she's in the dior makeup suite and says she has her hair/makeup all red carpet ready -- except no, they're not going to the red carpet. That is so bleeping cringe and hilarious at the same time 🥴🤣

#lifeontheDlist

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her entire existence is exhausting. Always always trying and failing to keep up with the “joneses” she aspires to be like. She’ll have a glimmer of happiness from a pity pr invite to something nice then it’s welp — BACK to the attic where she has herself a little cry before piling mountains of makeup on to lift her spirits.

Always so hungry for fame but never getting it.

No one cares about her. No one writes about her. If you search her name on Twitter it’s only bot that posts about her 🤣

Edited to say yea she looks like she’s been crying again in her story

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.