Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is miserable in the life and persona she created for herself. Having to keep up with all the other 'influencers' she has lost herself. She thinks all the free expensive things she is getting is making her happy but its hollow. Her asking for likes or what to post because she lacks direction is because of this. She doesn't know where she is going so she has to ask. The mentions of breaks, and mental health days and getting away when they've always just returned seems like she just keep running from her unhappiness.
If she would have stayed true to herself it would all be different. They'd be in the city, in the mix, she'd have working relationships with brands she actually liked instead of the ones that cost the most., she wouldn't be begging for a Bentley to drive back and forth. I feel sorry for her today for some reason. If you looked at her in the beginning you'd never think she'd have turned into one of the housewives who loves cater waiter shirts and 80's power blazers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's been a minute since i've watched a full vlog -- this one's only 24 minutes so recap forthcoming!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She dumb. Tencel™️ is not a manufacturer. Lenzing - the manufacturer - owns the patent and manufactures Tencel™️ fiber. You’re welcome, Vic.

She’s been putting on a full face of makeup for a sound bath 😂

Sees no problem with dousing her herself in perfume (right before a meditation sound bath session), and thinks people comment on the amount she sprays because she’s wasting it. LOL, no dear. They’re commenting because covering yourself in perfume means you have no regard for anyone else’s sensitivities.

Please don’t bury your 100% Tencel clothing in your garden friends. Garments can have chemicals applied to them that prevent them from fully breaking down.

She took out so much beautiful foliage from the backyard to make it look so uninspired and overdone. She does nothing, they have a gardener 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It's been a minute since i've watched a full vlog -- this one's only 24 minutes so recap forthcoming!! 🤣
Oh gosh this vlog was miserable! Lots of babbling without showing much of anything. She is so in love with herself but also apparently quite lonely.
  • Opens with a ramble that reminds me why I stopped watching her vlogs -- lots of I AM SO BUSY! I AM SO IMPORTANT AND PRODUCTIVE! But I can't share anything. But just know I am so so so sooooooooooo busy! (Missy, we're all busy. Get over yourself)
  • She shows her green on green outfit for the event but she doesn't show any of the event. So not sure why she even bothered to mention it -- probably so we know she is BUSY!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
  • Cut to her at her vanity COMPLAINING about a morning event in London. 🥴 Gosh she is so insufferable! People commute every single day into London, NYC, etc for work and this self-absorbed princess can't handle the rare commute in for a single meeting. Embarrassing.
  • She babbles about a sound bath and clea de peau being charitable -- which we all know is just a tax write-off for them. But miss dim vicky thinks they're saints for it
  • She sits at her vanity for forever rambling about how she doesn't want us to be bored by her vlogs -- which is ironic as it is such a boring ass segment.
  • Tells us that the painters are painting the fence. Next they'll be tackling the driveway but she won't show us so we don't know where she lives (Yes, I know people have already figured this out exactly)
  • She treks into London from the middle of no where for a sound bath and then tries to act like she cares about being sustainable. Guess she didn't notice the unnecessarily bulky plastic packaging for that mere 1 ounce serum she raved about from clea de peau
  • Cut to her bedroom where she announces it's Monday! She needs to catch us up on her "most wonderful weekend" with her friendsssssssssssssss -- she has friends, y'know? Then proceeds to ramble forever on how she learned who Billie Eilish is. 😴 Who bloody cares?!
  • Over now to her garden, she gives a tour and it looks a frightful mess. It seriously looks like the "before" of a garden reno, not an after.
  • After the garden she's back in the attic babbling to herself about packing and what she'll be packing and that she's packed her hair things but not her clothes but might need to pack a big variety but she's just no sure what she'll exactly pack. Pack pack pack!
  • More talk of HOW BUSY SHE IS! Before admitting that she had to have a mental health "week" because she was feeling low and needed time off (she looks about to cry). It is not normal to need as many mental health weeks as she's admitted to having this year.
  • And that's a wrap!
Honestly I have said this a thousand times but she desperately needs therapy. It's like she's on a hamster wheel racing to try and make us and HERSELF think that she's so busy and important living this grand life. But gurl, the cracks are showing! GO TO THERAPY

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh gosh this vlog was miserable! Lots of babbling without showing much of anything. She is so in love with herself but also apparently quite lonely.
  • Opens with a ramble that reminds me why I stopped watching her vlogs -- lots of I AM SO BUSY! I AM SO IMPORTANT AND PRODUCTIVE! But I can't share anything. But just know I am so so so sooooooooooo busy! (Missy, we're all busy. Get over yourself)
  • She shows her green on green outfit for the event but she doesn't show any of the event. So not sure why she even bothered to mention it -- probably so we know she is BUSY!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
  • Cut to her at her vanity COMPLAINING about a morning event in London. 🥴 Gosh she is so insufferable! People commute every single day into London, NYC, etc for work and this self-absorbed princess can't handle the rare commute in for a single meeting. Embarrassing.
  • She babbles about a sound bath and clea de peau being charitable -- which we all know is just a tax write-off for them. But miss dim vicky thinks they're saints for it
  • She sits at her vanity for forever rambling about how she doesn't want us to be bored by her vlogs -- which is ironic as it is such a boring ass segment.
  • Tells us that the painters are painting the fence. Next they'll be tackling the driveway but she won't show us so we don't know where she lives (Yes, I know people have already figured this out exactly)
  • She treks into London from the middle of no where for a sound bath and then tries to act like she cares about being sustainable. Yawn!
  • Cut to her bedroom where she announces it's Monday! She needs to catch us up on her "most wonderful weekend" with her friendsssssssssssssss -- she has friends, y'know? Then proceeds to ramble forever on how she learned who Billie Eilish is. 😴 Who bloody cares?!
  • Over now to her garden, she gives a tour and it looks a frightful mess. It seriously looks like the "before" of a garden reno, not an after.
  • After the garden she's back in the attic babbling to herself about packing and what she'll be packing and that she's packed her hair things but not her clothes but might need to pack a big variety but she's just no sure what she'll exactly pack. Pack pack pack!
  • More talk of HOW BUSY SHE IS! Before admitting that she had to have a mental health "week" because she was feeling low and needed time off (she looks about to cry). It is not normal to need as many mental health weeks as she's admitted to having this year.
  • And that's a wrap!
Honestly I have said this a thousand times but she desperately needs therapy. It's like she's on a hamster wheel racing to try and make us and HERSELF think that she's so busy and important living this grand life. But gurl, the cracks are showing! GO TO THERAPY
I am SHOCKED by the state of the garden!!!

• Sad
Not sure what’s more tragic: the state of her garden or how hard she’s working overtime to make it seem she’s keeping up with the elite crowd

But LOL at how bent she clearly is that Xenia, Tamara, etc shunned her at that jimmy Choo trip 🤣

Reactions: 8
99% of her content across IG, Youtube, TikTok, etc. is at her vanity in her attic. How sad.
1% on a gifted/PR trip she fails to disclose and tries to take "editorial" pictures for other brands with her husband.

I'd be really sad too if that was my life.

Amazing recap btw @QueenDecember - thank you for suffering for us!!

• She treks into London from the middle of no where for a sound bath and then tries to act like she cares about being sustainable. Guess she didn't notice the unnecessarily bulky plastic packaging for that mere 1 ounce serum she raved about from clea de peau
  • And that's a wrap!
There’s are the before photos of the garden! She didn’t really make that clear.

She and Alex tried to make that Bentley ad look like a shiny TV ad. It was 100% not. All her rings and gold jewelry and chicken fingers and long nails are super distracting. There’s a reason women in those sorts of ads have like the bare minimum jewelry and short, neatly manicured finger nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just dont understand it, why would you get a dog if you are travelling so much. This is so selfish she just wanted the dog for instgram

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just dont understand it, why would you get a dog if you are travelling so much. This is so selfish she just wanted the dog for instgram
I think, like a lot of people, they were bored in quarantine. Their house was basically finished and they wouldn't have been able to get builders in, and needed new content to share because they are "content creators". A quick easy solution was a dog, without actually thinking long term that they would be traveling a lot again once restrictions lifted. He's convenient to have around when they have nothing going on, and then easy to fob off on someone else to watch when they travel.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They definitely bought their Instagram dog (probably from a puppy mill) online out of boredom during the pandemic.

It was very shortsighted of them. I’ve volunteered in rescue for many many years and it’s sadly so often we see owners pass off their dogs to kennels or dog sitters before ultimately dumping at a rescue because they didn’t think long term.

A doggie is a full time 15 year commitment and should be treated as a member of the family. Not an accessory you ditch when multiple times a month whenever they don’t fit your schedule

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Ah! She's on a river feeling happy with herself on a brand's dime.

How long till she's back in her box attic? Surely another mood swing is coming.
I was just going to post a screenshot of this slide with the comment:

“You know what would be REALLY special? Booking these experiences using your OWN money!”

• Haha

I thought she looked like she was trying to make the best of it but was thoroughly miserable here. It was clearly chucking it down, she had her hair (probably careful Airwrapped) tucked into a rain jacket that was presumably borrowed (twee floral rain jacket isn't really her vibe).

If they did this sort of stuff normally when they go away then I might believe it was a super special moment but forced fun is not the one for our Vic.

Reactions: 13
She really does only se happy if someone’s treating her spoiled fanny to free luxury experiences and travel

I’ve never bought lumene but can proudly say it’s been their pr trips with the likes of Vicky and Amelia who rave about any skincare brand that will pay them have turned me off from ever picking up their products. So well done, them! 👍

Reactions: 16
How many skin care product brands can one girl "swear by" and with that many when does she get the chance to use them all

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Remember how she wanted to move to Copenhagen just because of hygge?

It was before the *gifted* wedding. Also the fact that they named the dog Boe really solidifies her wish to move there still, but no one sponsored them to do so.

(*Hygge: a quality of coziness and comfortable conviviality that engenders a feeling of contentment or well-being (regarded as a defining characteristic of Danish culture).)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was at like 1,410,00 followers earlier this year. So she’s lost over 30k followers on Instagram. How long till she dips passed 1,370,000?

PS yes I’m certain she’s bought followers before either directly or through management — but real or fake her follower count has taken a hit in 2022.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.