Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lpops

Hmm I don’t think so. I have the same chest but I still have a C cup, an ass and thighs. It’s just where I lose weight first. Vic is not thàt skinny when you look at her whole body
Yup this is my chest too. I have a very thin top half like Vic (no boobs too… like Vic) but I certainly eat more than nuts and I don’t know what the inside of a gym looks like IRL. It’s just my body type. I’m a little curvier on the bottom but everything drops off the top if I lose weight. Unfortunately my collar bones could take your eyes out!

Reactions: 3

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Tamara has a thread but why doesn’t she “deserve” to be invited? What would make someone “deserve” to be invited 🤷🏻‍♀️
She was gifted a Max Mara coat years ago, and sold it to Depop! All because she bought Bicester's version of the teddy coat and she says that the quality of the OG is better.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Cooksie

VIP Member
I’m really confused that she’s going to a store opening of Flannels in Liverpool as it’s been open for like 8 years? (Whenever Liverpool one opened.. I can’t remember when) Liverpool was one of the first cities to get a Flannels 👀 anyone.. as someone from Liverpool - go away Vic, we don’t want to see your face there.
Are you thinking of Harvey Nics Beauty bazaar? I’m from Liverpool and I’ve always gone Chester for Flannels.. have I been travelling for no reason 😂

Reactions: 1