Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really makes me think that she REALLY is a placeholder for this event.

It seemed that Dior Beauty didn't want her to be there, but they needed an extra person and they know that Vicky will say YES to anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What has she done to the guest room? the pictures are too big alongside the small circular mirror and the mirror on the opposite wall is too long for that wall!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What has she done to the guest room? the pictures are too big alongside the small circular mirror and the mirror on the opposite wall is too long for that wall!🤦‍♀️
Is it worse than Marie Antoinette’s Versailles bathroom? SMDH…Parisian hotel my ass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it worse than Marie Antoinette’s Versailles bathroom? SMDH…Parisian hotel my ass 🤣
YES, it is, and it’s a total disconnect from the Queen of Versailles bathroom, which is just the biggest giggle.

And, if you’re a guest, heading to Vic’s and the Boy’s (yes, I know Vic paid for the house and the endless renovations and re-do’s), take only your toothbrush. There is no room for anything you might bring in that guest room. All the storage is crammed full of Vic’s beauty supplies. But, hey, if you get bored, you can always look through the magazines, featuring pictures of your hostess!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Feels a little embarrassing if she spent the entire time in Cannes and did not go to any of the red carpet events. Especially since she had walked the red carpet before back in 2016/2017.

Surely this is eating her up inside
D5FE774E-C7D8-4F22-B83B-19CDE930F333.jpeg

A2D7F555-97C0-4559-9F71-887AA185F3B9.jpeg

Reactions: 12
She should have put the mirror that's on the wall opposite the bed on the headboard wall (landscape way) and the round mirror opposite the bed.

Reactions: 6
Yessss Vic is wearing my fave dress of hers on the grid - the halter neck floral get up with the too big torso/chest 🤭 Because nothing says luxury better than ill-fitting expensive clothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feels a little embarrassing if she spent the entire time in Cannes and did not go to any of the red carpet events. Especially since she had walked the red carpet before back in 2016/2017.

Surely this is eating her up inside View attachment 1279883
View attachment 1279884
Do you think Vicky really think they are on the same league. They are clearly not. It will be so delusional for her to be jealous and upset because Carodaur and Leonie walked the red carpet.

Reactions: 8
CAN SHE STOP WITH THE “THIS DRESS HIDES X”?? Just wear the bleeping dress and eat the bleeping food Vic. Stop trying to make it seem like you have anything to hide in order to sell clothing to insecure women.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you think Vicky really think they are on the same league. They are clearly not. It will be so delusional for her to be jealous and upset because Carodaur and Leonie walked the red carpet.
after how many times she’s shared she feels down because she compares herself to others constantly YES. I do think she’d be jealous watching from a hotel as leonie and Caroline (my fav!) walk the red carpet

Vicky just go back to your attic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
after how many times she’s shared she feels down because she compares herself to others constantly YES. I do think she’d be jealous watching from a hotel as leonie and Caroline (my fav!) walk the red carpet

Vicky just go back to your attic 🤣
She’s not doing anything to change it though! Like, if your jealous make something happen to bring yourself back to that level! Don’t just moan and hide in the attic hoping it’ll happen by magic 🤦‍♀️

365DD35C-B3CC-43A7-96CB-F8B7F4238459.jpg

“A car for her or for him” is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever read. 😭
683310E3-082D-4AF3-96DA-23CCF02F0D4B.jpg

“Watch your wheels drive”
I’m normally watching the road when I’m driving but that’s just me 😐

Leather seats for the girl who tries to be vegan. No mention of it being electric so sustainable Vic strikes again.
I think I prefer her when she doesn’t leave the attic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1282799

“A car for her or for him” is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever read. 😭View attachment 1282810
“Watch your wheels drive”
I’m normally watching the road when I’m driving but that’s just me 😐

Leather seats for the girl who tries to be vegan. No mention of it being electric so sustainable Vic strikes again.
I think I prefer her when she doesn’t leave the attic.
Ughh, this is so not on brand for being high fashion either? Come on Vic! You don’t see Caro or Leonie doing these things. Why does she say yes to everything 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.