Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk why she thinks a full suit looks great on her, it doesn’t look great on anyone unless you have that aura to pull it off / have high flying careers or is indeed a president. She looks like 45
This looks awful

Reactions: 6
Just cause it’s Chanel doesn’t mean it’s nice.
“it’s giving presidents wife”.. yeah but the president is in his 70s is that the kinda man she’s dressing for?
Honestly it’s the sort of thing your grandma would wear to a wedding. Why doesn’t she dress her age? I also assume she’s not actually put it on to wear out considering she’ll just be in her bra if she needs to take the jacket off plus it’s 25° out

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So cringe. Just imagining her, on her own, in her little nowhere town, with nowhere to go, and no one to see, and nothing to do, putting on a full suit, Chanel or not, filming her tiktok and patting herself on the back as if she resolved a world crisis.. she's ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
there's really no comparison anymore.

When you see what leonie, bryanboy, caro, tamara, etc are up to compared to this chick -- it's just sad. She's a giant nobody who lives in her attic.

Wonder if she regrets leaving gleam

Reactions: 21

When you see what leonie, bryanboy, caro, tamara, etc are up to compared to this chick -- it's just sad. She's a giant nobody who lives in her attic.

I don’t think her opportunities at Gleam would’ve been any better. They’re so teenybopper and twee, and definitely don’t have the high fashion clientele Vic has been thirsting after. She needs to get in with IMG or one of the other modeling firms with influencer arms, or one of the niche/boutique agencies, but 1) her look isn’t polished enough and 2) she brings nothing fresh to the table. Even her “editorial” shots are so overdone and tired these days.

Reactions: 17

They were all at the Luisaviaroma benefit event in Capri which was sort of the who’s who of events this past weekend.

Reactions: 8
What’s crazy is this chick still keeps trying to keep up with the crew there’s no way she’ll be able to keep up with.

After no invites - not even from Viktor and Rolf - during couture week you’d think maybe she’d come to peace and move on. But she keeps teasing how excited she is for fashion month — which will surely only lead to another crash and burn moan about her mental health.

She literally does the same thing again and again expecting a different result. 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nothing screams I have no fashion content/fashion paid work, then projecting tired FW content.
814BF72B-BE33-4A88-A5DF-3F7FEB6C06DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She truly looks like a Republican’s stepford wife
She’s ready to take away a woman’s right to healthcare, nab that Trump endorsement and roll back any restrictions on guns…all before dinner because she’s got to get home to make her husband’s food.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her life is so dull. If I had her spare cash/time I’d do so much more. She just repeats the same day getting dolled up in uncomfortable looking impractical clothes in her attic.

And now begging for invites to high end shows. 💤 dull af.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
An attic overflowing with clothes and shoes etc and this is what a "fashion influencer" decides to wear? 🤦
She’s certainly been on an aging suburban housewife jag for way too long. But, look closely. She’s smiling at the camera. She thinks she looks classy and hip.😳 Snore . . .!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s certainly been on an aging suburban housewife jag for way too long. But, look closely. She’s smiling at the camera. She thinks she looks classy and hip.😳 Snore . . .!
that filter isn't doing her any justice either.

Reactions: 10
Which fashion icon still wear skinny jeans in 2022. Also is so hot to wear that stupid blazer. She has no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Skinny jeans will always > Mum jeans for me personally as I find them ghastly 🤣.

Vibesssssss:

20220804_094910.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.