Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest cash grab post on a trend she’s not even wearing.

It’s a shame her blog has turned to tit. It was enjoyable to read for quite some time but not anymore
This is just so lazy.

VIC: “Here’s some trend, here’s some inspiration, and since I’m doing you this huge service that you yourself definitely couldn’t do, here are the aff links for you buy these things and make me money!”

Reactions: 9
How is this a busy day?? 3 meetings is literally half a working day for me
A01405DB-6DC4-4126-91CF-3E1F783AD3A3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How is this a busy day?? 3 meetings is literally half a working day for meView attachment 1505526
But an appointment! And a reformer Pilates workout (that she’s now obsessed with surprise surprise)!

I really want to know what these “catch-ups with the gorgeous [brand] ladies” are. I wouldn’t put it past her to stretch the truth to make it sound intimate, but in reality it’s a meal with the [brand] ladies AND other influencers.

Reactions: 16
She’s such a weakling 🤣

Her idea of productivity is what most people crank out by lunch. And if you have time to go Pilates mid-day you’re not that busy…

For months now she’s been harping about all these “meetings” in London. Like okay? You gonna show us some work from them? We’re waiting….. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she thinks 3 meetings, an appointment, a workout and dinner is a busy day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 VIC LOVE - this normal life for everyone else!!!! Day in and out. YOU LOONY 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched that reel of her house and noticed the sink is off centre to the window. I know it doesn’t really matter but it’s one of those details that just looks better when it is centred. And considering she put in a brand new kitchen I’m surprised she signed that off.

I know Em Sheldon used the same kitchen maker as Vicky and has another stupid sink area. So maybe they aren’t very good!

DA992B23-F2E7-48A6-A7B1-DA55394C24B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The being so proud of herself over having a few meetings is downright embarrassing.

And what does she do this year? Because it seems like she works less than ever before. Sporadic content on her Instagram. Sporadic vlogs. Nevermind the monthly "fashion news" she's only put out twice -- like what does she seriously do all day???

• Heart
The being so proud of herself over having a few meetings is downright embarrassing.

And what does she do this year? Because it seems like she works less than ever before. Sporadic content on her Instagram. Sporadic vlogs. Nevermind the monthly "fashion news" she's only put out twice -- like what does she seriously do all day???
Exactly! Maybe the reason she's stalled in her growth online and has to buy subscribers is because for someone who's job it is to create content, she's not consistent (or creative tbh).

Reactions: 11
But an appointment! And a reformer Pilates workout (that she’s now obsessed with surprise surprise)!

I really want to know what these “catch-ups with the gorgeous [brand] ladies” are. I wouldn’t put it past her to stretch the truth to make it sound intimate, but in reality it’s a meal with the [brand] ladies AND other influencers.
And that’s ALWAYS what it is. I’ve worked at global marketing agency and our “partnership” teams just took influencers out to meals with/without someone from the brand we were working with. Those meetings are 45-70 minutes tops. 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Exactly! Maybe the reason she's stalled in her growth online and has to buy subscribers is because for someone who's job it is to create content, she's not consistent (or creative tbh).
She's also not really evolving her content to fit what people are watching. Currently, the trend in beauty is all about the natural makeup and focusing on skin care. She could do a lot with that stuff!

Yet all she does is post gifted outfits that are way too expensive for the average person to buy. Everything is some sort of an ad. How can I trust someone's product recommendation when every video is featuring a new "favorite" product? Just pure laziness tbh.

Reactions: 15
She incredibly lazy with her engagement and content. And when she is engaging is about promoting her feed or a product. She never doing anything interesting, it’s always selfie going to a meeting/London. I don’t get authenticity from her, just highly photoshopped adverts. And she doesn’t understand why she not on the same level as the other ladies.

Reactions: 18
I watched that reel of her house and noticed the sink is off centre to the window. I know it doesn’t really matter but it’s one of those details that just looks better when it is centred. And considering she put in a brand new kitchen I’m surprised she signed that off.

I know Em Sheldon used the same kitchen maker as Vicky and has another stupid sink area. So maybe they aren’t very good!

View attachment 1506874
Nooooooooooooooooooo don't give her an excuse to redo her kitchen !!!

• Haha
Nooooooooooooooooooo don't give her an excuse to redo her kitchen !!!
Oops too late 😂 plans are probably already being drawn up! Que the insta stories with kitchen ‘inspo’ which are just subtle hints for partnerships

Good lord that YSL bag she posted on a short is Gigantic! She's trying so hard to pass that thing off as chic when it looks like a trash bag with a logo. The comments section is hilarious. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yea she’s several months late on that oversized bag

Bag of the season?

More like last season 🫠🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.