Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
AFAE7477-A259-4ABE-8935-07899ABDB730.png

Is there a day where she doesn’t beg for likes or follows

72F153E3-46A8-4494-AA36-753C2709B986.png

That is what I am saying, she dresses like old lady. Matching colour clothes and bag.

lastly those shoes are vile, always reminds me of this
F6D23C68-73CF-48DE-8D7A-9904C39B7244.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-06-27-09-32-10-67_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I cannot stand his voice, but props to him for sharing his talent and job.

Ali (Lydia's husband) and Chavsplaining Charlie (Josie's mate) could never.

As much as I don't like him, Alex has a chance of breaking free from Vic. Will be cheering for him.

IMG_20220627_093514.jpg

Lmao Amelia, really? 😂💀

Go find yourself a man within your tax bracket!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Hasn't she already written about this? Did she realise it got some more engagement than her usual top 5 affiliate links?
Haha 100% she keeps banging on about this for the views and engagement.

Girl, if the internet made it more normal for women to have jobs, hobbies and childless lives, what about all those women in the 90s when the internet was just getting going?!

Have kids if you want, don’t have kids if you want. It’s not some philosophical conundrum. I think these blog posts she writes and soap boxes she’s stands on are more of a reflection of her insecurities (or maybe guilt because she knows Alex wants something different) rather than the bold statements she thinks they are. Also, to assume this day in age you CAN have kids is privilege, Vic.

• Heart
I think she is miserable in the life and persona she created for herself. Having to keep up with all the other 'influencers' she has lost herself. She thinks all the free expensive things she is getting is making her happy but its hollow. Her asking for likes or what to post because she lacks direction is because of this. She doesn't know where she is going so she has to ask. The mentions of breaks, and mental health days and getting away when they've always just returned seems like she just keep running from her unhappiness.
If she would have stayed true to herself it would all be different. They'd be in the city, in the mix, she'd have working relationships with brands she actually liked instead of the ones that cost the most., she wouldn't be begging for a Bentley to drive back and forth. I feel sorry for her today for some reason. If you looked at her in the beginning you'd never think she'd have turned into one of the housewives who loves cater waiter shirts and 80's power blazers.

• Heart

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Like, who actually cares?
I'm very much child-free, and can't imagine myself having a family, but I don't sit and bang on about it.

Get out and make a life you enjoy Vic, instead of lisping over social media and trying to remain relevant.

• Heart
  • Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
C7410346-26E7-450F-A3C3-ED36602D9023.png

so correct if I am wrong so what she is saying here is that she only feel gorgeous the day after, not WHEN she was wearing the bra. She needs to speak to someone or get a proper job if she has so many sad and moany days in a week

• Haha

Ciri

Chatty Member
1654707736244.png

She is kinda pretty without makeup/ and filters or with bare minimum makeup. Natural suits her better.
Honestly, I don't get this need to alter her face almost all the time. Fishing for compliment when you modify your image is so weird; it's like asking : Do you like my fake face ? My fake body ?

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
So the pair of them with literally thousands in their bank accounts. Spent a whole week free in a hotel that would cost us more mortals an arm and a leg to do the same. WHY????? Why do these hotels do this?? Influencers are just pure fucking greed. Posing and twirling and all the while getting more free shit throwing at them. Cornwall is busy busy busy the hotel certainly doesn't need them it is a popular hotel. I'm fuming. Also fuming at these two leeches

• Angry
Not dressing for the occasion part 1928473628474View attachment 1336434
This is simply a BIZARRE way to dress for a gig, even if you are a VIP guest. Also bizarre how she mentions the ~colour scheme~ (what, pink and denim? Groundbreaking) as if THAT’S the thing that weird about it. You’re wearing a literal coat to an indoor live music performance!!!!!

She also looks wildly dated - like she’s 65 and from 2003 and not in a cool, Gen-Z-does-the-noughties way.

Who is her target audience? Who is inspired by these basic-but-incredibly-expensive looks and ugly luxury cars? I am frankly baffled.

• Haha