Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but her bentley ads are always absolute rubbish. I don't want to give her any ideas because I know she trolls this thread but there are 3 luxury content creators on my mind who create fantastic car ads --- and no the magraths dont make the cut.

Miss Narcissist Vicky only makes these ads about herself, sharing nothing about the car. Probably because she's too dim to retain those details and doesn't bother skimming the press brief or owners manual.

I'm honestly surprised Bentley keeps her on payroll. While I'm not a brand director for cars -- if I was, she'd be cut from my marketing budget so fast.
She’s obviously far down the influencer list as she’s gotten stuck with the least aspirational color of car 😂 Nothing says “chic” and “rich” like aqua.

She’s not declaring “press” gifts again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sophie Shohet has the means and the lifestyle, to be sponsored by Bentley. In fact, she and her husband bought a Bentley GT Speed (but sold it afterwards), unlike Vic who only had it due to a *PR loan.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aqua Bentley owners are people who work as a drug dealers, female who eat tit in Dubai for money, people who do MLM or people who teach people how to trade crypto for living.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s obviously far down the influencer list as she’s gotten stuck with the least aspirational color of car 😂 Nothing says “chic” and “rich” like aqua.

She’s not declaring “press” gifts again.
It's more of a *PR Loan*. Vicky desperately wanted Bentley to gift her a car for her bday last year.

Also, she was loaned a GT Continental when they first moved!

Reactions: 9
It's more of a *PR Loan*. Vicky desperately wanted Bentley to gift her a car for her bday last year.

Also, she was loaned a GT Continental when they first moved!
Oh press gifts were the £££ skincare she showed in her stories!

Re: Bentley: Always a loaner, never an owner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh press gifts were the £££ skincare she showed in her stories!

Re: Bentley: Always a loaner, never an owner 🤣
The fact that Bentley keeps her on their payroll, is like a crazy AF.

They give her the shittiest colors to make an AD with, they let her play with it but never offered her to keep one!

Or maybe, they knew she bought a Range Rover!

Reactions: 9
Sophie Shohet has the means and the lifestyle, to be sponsored by Bentley. In fact, she and her husband bought a Bentley GT Speed (but sold it afterwards), unlike Vic who only had it due to a *PR loan.
i loveeee sophie! she's everything vicky will never be:
  1. sophisticated
  2. credible
  3. innately classy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i loveeee sophie! she's everything vicky will never be:
  1. sophisticated
  2. credible
  3. innately classy
I love Sophie, she does what she wants and wears what she wants and doesn't care if anyone else likes it. That's what I admire in a person the ability to be them self and not give a crap. Vic gives off the impression that she wants everyone to like her and is hurt when people don't like her outfits or doesn't like her.

Reactions: 13
I find it interesting she was moaning last week about how social media (and specifically Instagram) has changed and she's not growing the same way she was a few years ago. Purchased subscribers aside, consistency and originality are what get you noticed and pushed out to other people. There is only so many times we can watch you prance around your attic in your knickers before people get bored and move on Vic. And this includes all these gifted trips. She's in these amazing settings and makes no effort to explore and share it with people. She needs to stop moaning, put a bit of work in and realize her current content isn't relevant anymore.
Ok. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it interesting she was moaning last week about how social media (and specifically Instagram) has changed and she's not growing the same way she was a few years ago. Purchased subscribers aside, consistency and originality are what get you noticed and pushed out to other people. There is only so many times we can watch you prance around your attic in your knickers before people get bored and move on Vic. And this includes all these gifted trips. She's in these amazing settings and makes no effort to explore and share it with people. She needs to stop moaning, put a bit of work in and realize her current content isn't relevant anymore.
Ok. Rant over.
The thing is the platforms and the way people use social media has changed — but she’s still the same and expects her tired approach to grab attention.

She also follows trends, not set them.

*yawn sis*

Reactions: 12
Is it my eyes or a weird wide angle camera lens…. Or are her hands here scarily bleeping massive. It’s all I can see :ROFLMAO:
It’s got to be the camera angle. The hand in the forefront is larger than her head! Do they not look over the content before they post it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what I noticed about Vicky, her fashion sense is horrid. Granted she had a nice body. She will pair her clothes, shoes and bag in the same colour, most of the time like we are still in the 90s. Is horrible. Green dress green bag.

Reactions: 10
She has good skin and is pretty-ish nobody can say otherwise, but her sense of fashion is just … NOT FASHION. It’s really bad, new money and nothing innovative or trend setting. Lots of copy paste of what IT girls are wearing

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1328232

She is kinda pretty without makeup/ and filters or with bare minimum makeup. Natural suits her better.
Honestly, I don't get this need to alter her face almost all the time. Fishing for compliment when you modify your image is so weird; it's like asking : Do you like my fake face ? My fake body ?
I’ve always found her to be pretty without makeup. She has beautiful skin but instead of playing that up she cakes on layer upon layer of orange foundation until she’s completely unrecognisable. The way she does her makeup, hair and clothes ages her so much, it’s beyond unflattering. I can’t understand why she wants to look like an old lady. She looks young and fresh in this photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve always found her to be pretty without makeup. She has beautiful skin but instead of playing that up she cakes on layer upon layer of orange foundation until she’s completely unrecognisable. The way she does her makeup, hair and clothes ages her so much, it’s beyond unflattering. I can’t understand why she wants to look like an old lady. She looks young and fresh in this photo.
I think is the new money insecurity

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.