Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think this is her response to the Roe vs Wade decision.....
I guess i can't speak for every American but from my point of view --- f*ck off. What a shallow and insensitive and privileged way to post about such a landmark decision that will cost women their lives.

It honestly would've been better to say nothing at all than to show her stupid avocado toast.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I guess i can't speak for every American but from my point of view --- f*ck off. What a shallow and insensitive and privileged way to post about such a landmark decision that will cost women their lives.

It honestly would've been better to say nothing at all than to show her stupid avocado toast.
Or, I don’t know, posting a link to donate to PP (although please donate to local abortion orgs!) or a NYT piece or something! This photo is…insensitive and downright ignorant.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220624-173453_TikTok.jpg

If there is one thing you can rely on, it's an inappropriate response to bad things going on in the world and a terrible OOTD from Vicky.
Costume jewelry yellow gold earrings, a mustard yellow bag and a neon yellow collar on a beige jacket... I'm pretty sure kindergarteners know that just because something is the same colour doesn't mean it has to, or should go together! It's a bit of a broken record, but why does she have to try and match everything! That's not the vibe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1367861
My eyes rolled so hard. It’s so performative and there’s no substance behind it.
I thought she was fighting for legalising prostitution. Those shoes should stay in red light district.

View attachment 1367741
If there is one thing you can rely on, it's an inappropriate response to bad things going on in the world and a terrible OOTD from Vicky.
Costume jewelry yellow gold earrings, a mustard yellow bag and a neon yellow collar on a beige jacket... I'm pretty sure kindergarteners know that just because something is the same colour doesn't mean it has to, or should go together! It's a bit of a broken record, but why does she have to try and match everything! That's not the vibe!
Right so bad!
A3CE5076-86BF-4BB3-990D-7CA8944CA7DF.jpeg
0B32FA3C-3777-44BE-ABC6-3612D558B442.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t you just seperate this pr and the post? It’s not that hard.

Vicky got invited to promote the beauty brand but just couldn’t get the fashion house invite
6AAE808A-CCDB-464B-89F3-4C368B4CA9F1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or, I don’t know, posting a link to donate to PP (although please donate to local abortion orgs!) or a NYT piece or something! This photo is…insensitive and downright ignorant.
It’s typical, though, isn’t it? I’m sure she gave it a quick two seconds of Vic airhead brain time and figured that since it doesn’t have any direct bearing on her life, she isn’t going to waste her time on something she can’t make money on.

Vapid, stupid, utterly clueless and a regrettable excuse for a woman. Go hawk your designer bags and cheap jewelry. Leave the social commentary to someone who gives a damn.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry wait a damn minute. Wait a damn minute!!

Miss Vicky who is so painfully unresearched on every important issue under the sun stole someone else’s caption to comment on Roe being dismantled — without credit?!? Babe we know you don’t have an intelligent thought in that mind of yours ever but AT LEAST credit whoever you’re plagiarizing 😡 What lazy sentiment

Also, I’m going to have to point out this is an undisclosed ad and yup you better believe I’m going to report it as such to the ASA! How dare she exploit a very painful situation for all my fellow American women for attention. Valentino is a thoughtful brand. Red is also the symbolic color that’s taking our rights away, missy!

Oh gosh she is such a useless ally to women

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The framing is truly awful. The removal of reproductive rights is not a ‘woman’s issue’. Our response to this should not be red lipstick and performative femininity. In what world do we reply to an effective ban on abortion with “I’m proud to be a woman”?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think what she really means is she’s proud to be a privileged woman in a society that doesn’t strip women of their rights.

It’s not about women’s rights as a whole, it’s just about HER rights and how she’s proud of still having those.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry wait a damn minute. Wait a damn minute!!

Miss Vicky who is so painfully unresearched on every important issue under the sun stole someone else’s caption to comment on Roe being dismantled — without credit?!? Babe we know you don’t have an intelligent thought in that mind of yours ever but AT LEAST credit whoever you’re plagiarizing 😡 What lazy sentiment
I read this as meaning it wasn't the caption she was originally going to post with the photos, because presumably it was going to be something about Valentino and their new lipsticks. As it should be.

Reactions: 9
I read this as meaning it wasn't the caption she was originally going to post with the photos, because presumably it was going to be something about Valentino and their new lipsticks. As it should be.
Yeah, this was my interpretation too. Which, arguably, is worse because she couldn’t even bother making a separate grid post for the complete loss of body autonomy for 80 million Americans, the majority of whom are low income and/or POC.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, this was my interpretation too. Which, arguably, is worse because she couldn’t even bother making a separate grid post for the complete loss of body autonomy for 80 million Americans, the majority of whom are low income and/or POC.
But another grid post might not have fit the aesthetic and ruin the whole vibe of her page! 🙄
She doesn't give a damn about anything that doesn't directly relate to her and her bottom line. She knows that she gets tit on whenever she doesn't make a comment about current world events, so she put out a terribly insensitive story with her ugly CD saddle bag and then hastily changed the caption of an ad for Valentino that still fit her grid aesthetic and figured "good enough". Back to the regular scheduled programming. She is selfish, shallow and lives in her own little world, which happens to be her closet.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does the dummy not know that red is the symbolic color taking healthcare rights away from women in America?

there are so many faults of Victoria but her consistent inability to get the outfit right is truly remarkable 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.