Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220531-191117_Chrome.jpg

Apparently she's met one new person on this trip worth following... Still on a downward trajectory in terms of followers too. This trip would have been the ideal time to get exposure from other influencers. So far I've seen one person tag her and it was on a cringe video of Alex with the band.

Screenshot_20220531-180549_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Horrendous dress on her legs. Why does she insist on this cut? Least flattering on her ever, she simply hasn’t the legs for it.
Someone commented saying this looks like a movie poster and they’re right. It looks so highly editorial BUT when people are wanting to see more authenticity on instagram it just looks like she’s trying to hard to elude glamour and expensiveness. This would have been so much cuter if she was playing (or even pretending to play)!

Reactions: 8
Three thousand pounds plus for a tiny bag I could barely fit my phone in ?????
Jimmy Choo is really bleeping joking with their prices. They should be priced like Tory Burch or something instead they think they’re Prada and BALENCIAGA 🤣

• Haha
Just watching her new vlog and at the beginning she’s talking about her Clé de Peau moisturiser and says it’s at the lower price point of the range so it’s a good way to buy into the brand.. just looked it up and it is £110 a bottle which is just ludicrous, well at least to me it is! She is just so out of touch with reality.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow she really is Vicky no mates … everyone is in groups having fun / posting and tagging each other in St Tropez and she’s behaving like she’s alone. I don’t know if the others are being mean girls or it’s just her..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that don’t rate JC. Is so overrated, there is nothing classy about the shoes that is why it is perfect for people like Vicky. Having said that, my shoes are M&S so I guess she wins then
It’s been Michael Kors-ified. LOL literally and figuratively.

• Haha
Wow she really is Vicky no mates … everyone is in groups having fun / posting and tagging each other in St Tropez and she’s behaving like she’s alone. I don’t know if the others are being mean girls or it’s just her..
That’s what you get when you take your son to work, like they’re attached at the hip. The girl can’t stand on her own 2 feet, embarrassing X

Reactions: 10
We don’t know how the social circles work at these events, but a lot of these girls seem super friendly, so I don’t think they would be giving her the cold shoulder. I think on these large influencer trip Vicky might be doing alot self comparison, so get ready for a moan.

We get three posing photos and a YouTube link. Vicky with no friends is one of the most boring content creators. Show us playing golf, take a pic of the food, the singing band, anything. Harrison has more engaging content then her

That’s what you get when you take your son to work, like they’re attached at the hip. The girl can’t stand on her own 2 feet, embarrassing X
In fairness to her on this trip it did seem like partners or plus ones were welcome (or at least present). But normally I agree, she's usually the only one who brings her other half.

I finally found her on someone else's photo! Proof she was actually there with everyone else.

Screenshot_20220531-221205_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So given that this was a huge trip of let's face it, overwhelmingly slim white able bodied women, I went back to her Instagram to see what it was she said about BLM in her week of being an activist two years ago after the death of George Floyd. I thought she had an Instagram story highlight entitled BLM but if she did, it's gone now. What is definitely gone was a white saviour type post she put up. Receipts here from the time (god bless this site).

8ABF7E7C-F9E2-4BFB-8F1E-AA6E9C71E8EC.jpeg

61C975C5-7F82-465F-A435-95882E038907.png

I'd love to know what she did to ensure this trip was inclusive and diverse prior to attending.

Oh wait, she deleted it so nobody can hold her to account.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I have no issues with her constantly bringing her plus one. I Just want more content, instead of ads and links to products. Show us the parties, show us the location, anything.

Reactions: 16
I have no issues with her constantly bringing her plus one. I Just want more content, instead of ads and links to products. Show us the parties, show us the location, anything.
Agreed. Xenia brought her partner and I’m sure others did too.

Vicky always seem to miss the mark on these trips. It was the same when she was with Valentino. Dior in Cannes had lots of people socializing and tagging each other in posts too. I remember a self portrait trip as well where she was like a lone duck as everyone else had a jolly time as a group.

we’ve seen her moan so much about being rejected — but honestly what kind of effort is she making? Alex is a total douchebag but it looks like he makes more effort to be social

Reactions: 15
And now back to sitting with the husband
Are you telling me she travels with an Away suitcase like the rest of us plebes?!? Is the LV roller for attic use only?!

Yeahhh, all these influencers are really lagging on their BLM commitments. No surprise there. Her Holland Cooper stuff wasn’t inclusive. She’s still going on trips with women who look exactly like her. I don’t think she has enough clout to demand brands ask more diverse influencers, and despite all her “I’m sooooo woke” talk, she’s definitely not going to give up her space (and let’s face it $$$$) to someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her manchild-Jack-McCann-wannabe husband is so cringe.

Is it just me - or does he always have to be in the thick of it and the centre of attention all the time?

He’s a plus one.. lmao

• Haha
Long time lurker, first time poster //

I’m friends with someone in the industry and was told that Frow is pretty quiet and insecure around other influencers. Like she doesn’t say nasty/catty things about the other girls (only passive aggressively, of course) but it’s the energy she gives off. She’s unapproachable and isn’t “fun” to be around. Those are terms my friend used. She brings her son along with her everywhere as a buffer. If she can’t mingle with anyone else in the room, she’ll just hang with him the entire time. Half of the “friends” she’s made is because of Alex becoming friends with the other influencers’ S/O.

Also, apparently instead of reflecting and figuring out why she isn’t an “it” girl, she has resorted to calling the other influencers (with more job opportunities) “mean girls” as a cop out for why she isn’t an “it” girl. She unfollowed Tamara because she thinks Tamara is a ring leader of the girls that she felt iced her out. Not a of fan of Tamara at all, (heard stories about her too) but either Tamara hasn’t noticed the unfollow from Frow or she just doesn’t care.

Funny how when she meets someone new and they end up being nice to her, she will say something along the lines of how much she “adores” the person’s account but literally just started following them at or after an event.

Last note—she reads Tattle and googles herself—ALL OF THE TIME!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.