Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still Team Skinny Jeans.
I’m trying to remember the last time I saw an outfit on Vic and went wow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Which fashion icon still wear skinny jeans in 2022. Also is so hot to wear that stupid blazer. She has no idea
Skinny jeans are the most flattering on my body type so I will continue to annoy the Gen Z folk and live my best millennial life ✌🏼🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I never stopped wearing boot cut jeans bc they work the best for my legs. Would be nice if Vic tried out some small flare or boot cuts I think would make a nice change from her normal look.

Reactions: 10
Which fashion icon still wear skinny jeans in 2022. Also is so hot to wear that stupid blazer. She has no idea
The problem with the pants isn't so much that they are skinny. They are cropped and then she's wearing flats, so the whole look cuts her off. Go figure. Vic wears heels in the most inappropriate places (air ports, flower fields of France...) but when the look would actually benefit from a pair of heels, she doesn't wear them! Also, the top does nothing to save the outfit.

Reactions: 12
The problem with the pants isn't so much that they are skinny. They are cropped and then she's wearing flats, so the whole look cuts her off. Go figure. Vic wears heels in the most inappropriate places (air ports, flower fields of France...) but when the look would actually benefit from a pair of heels, she doesn't wear them! Also, the top does nothing to save the outfit.
The top needs burning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Carolina Herrera key chain and charm design is unnecessary but makes a bit more sense for a lipstick.

Who wants to tote around a mascara? If it needs touch ups throughout the day it’s not a good one 🤷🏻‍♀️
She looks SO bad! How can she not see it? The caterpillar eyebrows I just 😖

Reactions: 9
The Carolina Herrera key chain and charm design is unnecessary but makes a bit more sense for a lipstick.

Who wants to tote around a mascara? If it needs touch ups throughout the day it’s not a good one 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's not the face of someone that's happy

• Haha
Omg how many times is she gonna re-do stuff in her house?!View attachment 1472978
Until the freebies run out or she gives up being an influencer. What a bleeping waste of good flooring all because her day-to-day content is stale and boring. She knows home stuff does well, but here’s “so sustainable Vic” replacing perfectly fine flooring for something solid? What does that even mean? Was her entire bedroom floor water?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg how many times is she gonna re-do stuff in her house?!View attachment 1472978
I just loved “think old country manor
I just loved “think old country manor vibes” like she would know what an old country manor would look like!😆 Poor, deluded Vic. She thinks that if she pours enough money into that basic new little house, she’ll have a masterpiece . . . and she’ll actually like it instead of just pretending to. Will new floors really make her happy. I think not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Came here to say the same thing.

Also, when is she going to accept that she lives in a new build? It's not the Parisian apartment of dreams, nor is it an old country manor, it's a new build. I'm older than that house. I have t-shirts older than that house.

Screenshot_20220804-221628_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lot of questions about her red dress in her reel but she’s ignoring them! No doubt trying to dig out an aff link. Greedy cow

Reactions: 7
That's not the face of someone that's happy
I didn’t recognize her. What’s she done to her face now to make it that, well . . . old looking? She was once very pretty.

And, a word about the CH lipstick - awful and the driest formulation ever. The case with all the silly charms and tassels - just plain cheap looking. I threw mine away. Carolina needs to stick to what she knows best - those flouncy ballgown skirts with white cotton shirts she did for decades.

Also, when is she going to accept that she lives in a new build? It's not the Parisian apartment of dreams, nor is it an old country manor, it's a new build. I'm older than that house. I have t-shirts older than that house.

View attachment 1473035
This is not good, and why is that huge vase of fake flowers sitting on the floor beside the tiny table? She doesn’t have a clue about scale. Apparently she can’t see that it’s so off. If you can’t “see scale,” you need to hire an interior designer. If she had done that at the beginning, there would be no need to constantly re-do everything. It would have been done correctly (and tastefully) the first time.

Last edited:
  • Heart

View attachment 1473035
Why did it take her months to realise that the chair that was literally made to match the bed would probably look nice next to the bed?! Also it just makes that bedside table look mismatched.

• Haha
what bothers me about both her home and her fashion is she really lacks a sense of scale. everything is always too long or too short or too big or too small. she can never get it right

• Heart
Reactions: 22
what bothers me about both her home and her fashion is she really lacks a sense of scale. everything is always too long or too short or too big or too small. she can never get it right
Which makes me wonder what exactly she put in her book 'The Fashion Rules' since she obviously doesn't understand them! Has anyone actually taken a look at what's in the book?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.