Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf.

I think she’s really attractive naturally and she’s very fortunate with a lot of her features. She has access to loads of fab products and brands. Yet she dresses like that?!? She honestly had the worst style. Those shoes and shorts make her legs look awful. Then the cross boy bag just cuts her off even more.

Big hair had a time and a place but completely agree a high pony would have semi helped that outfit

Reactions: 14
And the diary of ugly outfits continues!! 🫠

No words for those shorts and sandals. Bad on their own, a fashion nightmare together.
And, totally unflattering. Chunky Monkey thighs in those shorts. The sandals should simply be burned.

Reactions: 4
I think she'd look a lot better if her shorts were a size bigger and the inseam was a little longer. I think those shorts age her a lot.

Reactions: 7
I think she'd look a lot better if her shorts were a size bigger and the inseam was a little longer. I think those shorts age her a lot.
I agree. As HIDEOUS as I think those shorts are in general, they’d be much more flattering if they were a size bigger.

There is no saving the shoes tho. They will never be flattering on her

Reactions: 11
Barely look at her content these days but my god she is a terrible dresser.
I don’t see anyone out and about wearing what she does. And there’s a million other influencers with better style that her so baffles me that people follow her still

As for being ‘a bit grungey’ 😂😂😂 come on Vick you are more ‘desperate housewife’ these days

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree. As HIDEOUS as I think those shorts are in general, they’d be much more flattering if they were a size bigger.

There is no saving the shoes tho. They will never be flattering on her
Darker colour too - they're too light!

In short, Vic dear, if you're reading this:
  • Shorts need to be darker with a longer hemline, and size up
  • Swap out the awful shoes for some birks or clean white trainers
  • Put that stupid Dyson away and tie your hair up
  • Can't tell exactly what bag you're wearing, but pick a different one
Good news though - the top can stay!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right evolution of hairstyle is also an evolution of her plastic face

• Haha
It’s also the Holland Cooper clothing they ages her in general. The OTT gold details on otherwise simple silhouettes and then she adds all her awful gold EOE jewelry? Add in the hair and she looks like a New Jersey housewife from the 80s. Very “mob wife” ViBeeee.

She can wear whatever the duck she wants, but anyone with cankles or larger calves know NO LACES UP THE LEGS (or ankle straps), especially with flats. I also think they’re too narrow for her. There’s a big gap in the toe box 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still can’t get over how much her entire wedding look - down to the dress - made her look like the bride-to-be in The Wedding Planner 😂😂😂

• Haha
Why would you need this many belts. They literally all look the same with the horrible branded buckles on them 🤢
It’s makes you laugh when she stopped promoting high street and fast fashion cause she was “sustainable” yet probably owns and has bought more clothes than the regular person buys FF the past few years, yet still thinks she’s helping the environment.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
lol that lame Larry king/dyson video is her worst reel yet 😆 She is so full of herself.

The average person does not want to sit and watch an infomercial of her talking about her purple and wedding day hair. Boring!!

lol that lame Larry king/dyson video is her worst reel yet 😆 She is so full of herself.

The average person does not want to sit and watch an infomercial of her talking about her purple and wedding day hair. Boring!!
Especially as it was SO long ago!! Maybe if it had been closer to the wedding but come on

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.