Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and stop preaching sustainability.
Oh em gee guys! She has her bamboo straws, and reusable food bags and Range Rover and has only been abroad like 6 times so far this year! what else do you expect from her.. she’s practically English Geta Thunberg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Buying a new fridge freezer because the ice part has broken just buy some ice FFS!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Buying a new fridge freezer because the ice part has broken just buy some ice FFS!
Sorry, what? I quickly googled inthefrow fridge and found a Tattler who at the time of the renovation googled the fridge and it was £4,500. Is she having a giraffe?!

ETA:
She's having new radiators too?

She needs to spend some money on therapy, not replacing perfectly good stuff she only put in two years ago.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Sorry, what? I quickly googled inthefrow fridge and found a Tattler who at the time of the renovation googled the fridge and it was £4,500. Is she having a giraffe?!

ETA:
She's having new radiators too?

She needs to spend some money on therapy, not replacing perfectly good stuff she only put in two years ago.
Umm. They are technicians who can fix fridges in the UK, no?

WHO THE duck buys a brand new fridge because their ice maker isn’t working anymore?!? There are like 3 things she can do before she ***guilts the company into gifting her a new one***

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, worst case scenario, just replace the damn ice maker if it can’t be fixed. But, it’s probably just an excuse. Most likely, she’s found a more fashionable, upscale refrigerator she thinks she has to have.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why didn’t she just say she had covid at the time for why she didn’t go to New York last year for fashion week? Don’t get why you would hide it?

Reactions: 19
No self-respecting CEO would wear this.
She has no idea how the real world works!
She probably thinks that her “Boss Babe” moniker is synonymous with CEO. I can’t imagine strolling into any corporate office in a bralette and not being sent immediately to HR for some wardrobe counseling. There’s a lot more freedom in the workplace now in regard to attire, but you still don’t show up with a bare midriff in something that would be perceived as underwear . . . whether it’s fashionable or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really needs to stop with the over-sized suits. They do nothing for her. I think if she actually got a tailored suit that fit her properly and wears one of her 500 shirts, she might actually pull off the look she's going for.

Reactions: 12
Gosh she’s a bloody idiot!! Fridge parts break — and can be reordered and repaired! How wasteful and stupid 🙄🙄

Also girl. No one wants a moan about fashion month from you before it’s even here. There’s *no way* your schedule will be as busy as you say it is - so just shut up. Don’t even try. You are a D-lister and you’ll be properly shown up by just about everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god are we getting another tacky Holland Cooper x inthefrow collaboration?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh wow. holland cooper and edge of ember collabs

Color me not impressed. She touts her 10 years in the "industry" but she's really just a dime a dozen influencer. She's not risen to elite status and she's failed to launch her own brand/products. She should be smarter and stop wasting money re-doing parts of her home that don't need to be re-done.... she might really need it someday!

Reactions: 13
Watched 5 minutes of her last vlog for the first time in ages. She looks so much better without make up but I forgot how much she annoys me and that habit of picking things up and clicking on them with her talons annoys me so much I switched it off!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.