Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cracks me up that sheā€™s trying to conceal the very aspect that has given her a platform?
Girl we know everything you post is some sort of ad weā€™re not dumb, donā€™t pretend this is your real life šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s constantly overdressed for every occasion.

Her bday gift from her son was a pretty basic Armani bag. And ā€œour new carā€ is a PR loaned Range Rover. Woo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Says this is holiday and she's doing 0 work.
Zero.
Next minute is a paid for advertorial for SkyTV. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Her bday gift from her son was a pretty basic Armani bag. And ā€œour new carā€ is a PR loaned Range Rover. Woo.
On a few occasions, Vic looked like she was in major pain walking back to the hotel. You're on a "no make-up" holiday but constantly overdressed. Not fashion forward overdressed. More "meh" overdressed.
All I could think of was "Did Vic take the price tags off her clothes?"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
randomly played her vid in the background while i got ready

her promo for the TV channel was so dumb
still fully made up and dressed for the day in bed pretending to talk what films to watch and how she loved Tarantino (cringe) i think pulp fiction is the only film she knows
What a boring couple in bed on their laptops watching TV in a free stay haunted looking mansion hotel
Yes so over dressed she looks so try hard
Is a holiday so just chill the f out and wear a normal tee and shorts like normal people lol nothing wrong yah

Reactions: 14

Here is said bag. Personally I donā€™t hate it. But doesnā€™t really fit with Vicky aesthetic tbh. Itā€™s not flashy enough.
9AEEE4FF-ADF5-4DC5-B2EA-9E31CF629B7C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hahaha. Which is paid for by her own money. Is like money laundering, the money just changed hand but it doesnā€™t make it Alexā€™s.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's got to show of her gifted laser treatment she had (before the wedding I think?). I clearly remeber her saying "I am now totally hairless" or something similar. Good for you babe but I don't really care about your bikini grooming routine.

Def more of a look for a non family oriented destination.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220727-182038_Instagram.jpg

This literally tells me so much. We didn't grow up in the 1950s and the Internet didn't change our ability to have a life without motherhood. The Internet didn't allow us to have hobbies ffs. The Internet didn't lead me to be increasingly independent. You know what did that? My education and my pursuit of a career. Not the bloody Internet.

I'm child-free by choice and whilst it has perhaps always been the more unusual choice, I've never felt that there was any pressure to do anything other than live my life, not through education or anything else.

She needs to live in the real world because this is absolute nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Alex wants kids, pure and simple, hes said it several times. He hasnt changed his mind hes to comfortable thats all. He doesnt look happy in any pics just looks fed up, which he probs is being her tag along. I like her as a person and agree that its her choice and all that but its clear they want different things

Reactions: 15
In the Vlog she says the bartender remembers them from last year, I am not surprised he remembers her, the girl goes to newquay ann dresses in a white shirt structured black jacquet and a givenchy bag for a tapas meal in Newquay. She is so uncool! Newquay is about denim shorts cool tshirt beach surf etc haha. Her life is so superficial I canā€™t believe it.
lrenovations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hasn't she already written about this? Did she realise it got some more engagement than her usual top 5 affiliate links?
Haha 100% she keeps banging on about this for the views and engagement.

Girl, if the internet made it more normal for women to have jobs, hobbies and childless lives, what about all those women in the 90s when the internet was just getting going?!

Have kids if you want, donā€™t have kids if you want. Itā€™s not some philosophical conundrum. I think these blog posts she writes and soap boxes sheā€™s stands on are more of a reflection of her insecurities (or maybe guilt because she knows Alex wants something different) rather than the bold statements she thinks they are. Also, to assume this day in age you CAN have kids is privilege, Vic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Too lazy look back but didnā€™t she write about wanting not to have kids and make a whole YouTube video about it last year?

I donā€™t want kids bc of the planetā€™s future but I also canā€™t imagine making it such a prominent part of my identity either. In 2022 - Who honestly cares!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
AND she is doing everything on that list of traditional pathway except the kids bit so how does that make her oh so unusual? Plus if she's so worried about the planet she wouldn't do the job she does. Absolute hypocrisy.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.