Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is the dog on the bleeping thick harness. Also it looks like a hot day. Influencers shouldn’t keep dog

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Another complimentary stay....in a top hotel. Because they don't have enough money themselves. God I wish this influencer culture would just duck off. The more money you have the more money that follows you
But she’s “on holiday” remember. She’s not working. Oh no. But still won’t fork out for a hotel herself. The greed is amazing.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
A complimentary stay somewhere means this is work, it shouldn't be a holiday, it should be Vic showing off the hotel and shooting content for more detailed posting later, not doing a few incidental stories in the same way that any other holiday maker might. Why doesn't she understand her actual job?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
A complimentary stay somewhere means this is work, it shouldn't be a holiday, it should be Vic showing off the hotel and shooting content for more detailed posting later, not doing a few incidental stories in the same way that any other holiday maker might. Why doesn't she understand her actual job?
She says “complimentary”, not “PR stay”. I bet she begged for the comped room since she’s stayed there before and they then told her there’s no obligation to show/review anything. It wouldn’t surprise me if she also asked for a better room than last time too.

Because yeah, if you’re using your jOb aS aN iNfLueNcEr to beg for a free stay, the least you can do is provide some free PR for them 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Another complimentary stay....in a top hotel. Because they don't have enough money themselves. God I wish this influencer culture would just duck off. The more money you have the more money that follows you
Last year, when they had to pay for it, they weren't impressed with the hotel. This year, they get a complimentary stay and poof, they're so excited to stay there and love it. Talk about influencer integrity...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine how many people on the beach look in horror as Alex walks by? Children — shield your eyes!! 🙈😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
May it's just me but it seems she's not clocking as many work hours this year. Feels like she's nearly always off

Reactions: 5
Quick everyone Vick has her must have list for beauty buys. You know for us normal mortals who earn a month what she spends on a bag.....oh sorry gets gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This "expert" includes Hermes lipstick amongst a "12 newest beauty releases not be missed" blog post in July 2022 when their lipsticks launched in March 2020.... 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Deceptive much? Trying to hide the free hotel by blending the text in with the busy wallpaper and then flaunting spending an extortionate amount on fish and chips whilst people are struggling to feed their families due to inflation.

She is actually ridiculous.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She's gotten so used to begging and receiving everything that she had no idea what it's like in the real world. She sees something she wants, she uses a brand deal to get it. She wants to go somewhere, she offers 'exposure' for a complimentary stay. I would seriously be interested to see what this woman ACTUALLY pays for with her own money - no vouchers, deep discounts or freebies.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She's gotten so used to begging and receiving everything that she had no idea what it's like in the real world. She sees something she wants, she uses a brand deal to get it. She wants to go somewhere, she offers 'exposure' for a complimentary stay. I would seriously be interested to see what this woman ACTUALLY pays for with her own money - no vouchers, deep discounts or freebies.
Nothing, I would guess. Absolutely nothing. Cos she’s a shameless begging spoilt brat.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.