Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Platy joobs is the queen thing happening in the uk.

I had to look online because I’m American and don’t pay attention to the royal family.

So glad you guys get bad vibes from that Rahi guy too!! He seems SOOOO slimy and full of himself to me. Does it have a tattle thread? He needs one 😆 Why are “influencers” all so ughhhhhhhhh 🥴

Edited: HOLY tit!!! His social blade is super sketchy!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So glad you guys get bad vibes from that Rahi guy too!! He seems SOOOO slimy and full of himself to me. Does it have a tattle thread? He needs one 😆 Why are “influencers” all so ughhhhhhhhh 🥴

Edited: HOLY tit!!! His social blade is super sketchy!!
This is what i saw yesterday. For someone who has 1.3m followers he is completely unknown which made me wonder if 100% of his followers are fake

Reactions: 10
so sickly sweet vic not always so sweet. Makes sense, for someone who always puts on a bubbly and smiley exterior for the cameras, you’d think she would be able to make a few solid fashion friends. But no, she is determined to be “the brand” and put herself on a pedestal.
Someone's been reading Tattle Life today ...

Screenshot_20220604-201823_Instagram.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh good grief she’s such an insecure and pathetic whiner. People are dying, rights are being taken away, Ukraine is struggling — but sure lets all feel bad that this privileged missy got her feelings hurt

On the upside — Tamara and crew are clearly living rent free in her head 😆

Reactions: 20
All I can say is this is a girl who desperately needs therapy. Hoping for everyone’s sake that she gets some!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Their PR trip must have got cancelled, probably why they have been so silent. How sad, won’t even post a lovely jubilee holiday snap without it being sponsored, going to an event or driving off somewhere.

5109EB12-760C-4C89-A400-696F28FE3780.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only things she posts on her story these days is screenshots of her page or reposts of reels that didn’t do well
“Did you see this”
Yes we did babe and it was tit so no one liked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know loads of people idolise her content still, but surely she can’t have any more than what, 5 years in the game? She can’t expect to still be churning this same crap out at 40 can she?!

Reactions: 14
I think her problem is that she isnt innovative. Her content is technically ok but there isnt any creativity in it. Its a weak copy of what leading girls are doing. Getting dressed, reels, tiktoks all copy of Leonie, Xenia… even her changing the username to just @Victoria - where have we seen that before?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.