Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1282799

“A car for her or for him” is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever read. 😭View attachment 1282810
“Watch your wheels drive”
I’m normally watching the road when I’m driving but that’s just me 😐

Leather seats for the girl who tries to be vegan. No mention of it being electric so sustainable Vic strikes again.
I think I prefer her when she doesn’t leave the attic.
I mean she bought a Range Rover, even though she witches of sustainability. Make it make sense 😭

Ughh, this is so not on brand for being high fashion either? Come on Vic! You don’t see Caro or Leonie doing these things. Why does she say yes to everything 😭
She's saying yes to everything because that's only the invites she gets. She says yes because she doesn't have anything else.

That's how low her career is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
VIC whole aesthetic is like a magazine. Her grid is too polish, every post is sponsored and highly photoshopped. I mean Vic do your own styling shoot of things you’ve bought and love, show of bit of everyday life on the grid. She clearly wants to be another Leonie, Leonie grid is not overly photoshopped and sponsored content. It’s clear she doesn’t have much going on this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
VIC whole aesthetic is like a magazine. Her grid is too polish, every post is sponsored and highly photoshopped. I mean Vic do your own styling shoot of things you’ve bought and love, show of bit of everyday life on the grid. She clearly wants to be another Leonie, Leonie grid is not overly photoshopped and sponsored content. It’s clear she doesn’t have much going on this week.
I think the thing with Leonie and Caro is that they have that je ne sais quo that Vic clearly lacks and tries so hard to achieve. Sometimes you have it, and sometimes you don’t. I also think Caro, more so than Leonie, is just naturally effortless, something Vic is clearly not. She’s very, very high maintenance and even if Caro is, she doesn’t constantly go on about beauty treatments, hair appointments, nails, tan, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the thing with Leonie and Caro is that they have that je ne sais quo that Vic clearly lacks and tries so hard to achieve. Sometimes you have it, and sometimes you don’t. I also think Caro, more so than Leonie, is just naturally effortless, something Vic is clearly not. She’s very, very high maintenance and even if Caro is, she doesn’t constantly go on about beauty treatments, hair appointments, nails, tan, etc.
Agree. Im not a fan of Leonie, I do prefer Caro approach to influencing, she just gets on with the job. Not much from Vicky this weekend.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to change the direction of the chat. I used to be a fairly regular tattler on this thread over lockdowns, when I found some comfort in snarking on what these prats get up to and had a lot more time on my hands!

I recently had my dream wedding in santorini after many false starts (3 rearrangements) and now have the post wedding blues. To cope with this I’ve spent some time looking at influencer wedding vlogs, and can I just say how shocked I am at our Vicky’s wedding. Beyond basic dress, ugly dark venue, literally every last detail affiliate linked. Grim. I can’t watch her any more, I find her the worst of them all. Hypocritical in every sense “be sustainable! Here’s my haul and my Range Rover” 🙄 and the pretence that she’s either unaware, when she knows exactly what she’s doing and thinks she’s above any one else ends it for me. Genuinely think she’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she is trying to be funny its not coming across that way, its just bad writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she went to Cannes and had Dior do her hair/makeup — for nothing. Even Tamara walked the Cannes red carpet

I know we joke about her being d-list but she really truly is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tell me you have no eye for scale and proportion without telling me you have no eye for scale and proportion...

Screenshot_20220523-120436_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1282799

“A car for her or for him” is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever read. 😭View attachment 1282810
“Watch your wheels drive”
I’m normally watching the road when I’m driving but that’s just me 😐

Leather seats for the girl who tries to be vegan. No mention of it being electric so sustainable Vic strikes again.
I think I prefer her when she doesn’t leave the attic.
Lol little miss sustainability and “I love the environment” going to a Land Rover event hahah OHHH and one of her own 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
and today’s diary of ugly outfits submission !
You know you have a serious problem with shopping when you "just remember" that you bought a couple thousand ££s worth of things the other day. I rip into my Amazon package with my $10 phone case the minute that thing lands on my doorstep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
You know you have a serious problem with shopping when you "just remember" that you bought a couple thousand ££s worth of things the other day. I rip into my Amazon package with my $10 phone case the minute that thing lands on my doorstep.
how many white button-down shirts does she need?! what a joke

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how bike shorts are considered fashionable. Seriously, so ugly. Keep them for actual biking.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.