Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
In 2016, I started a charity. A proper charity in the UK, with Charity Commission status etc. The people I was working with and I took NOTHING from it, not even rail fares to meetings, cost of the web domain, etc etc etc. Within two years we'd raised £200,000 which all went directly to the cause. I've stepped down now for personal reasons, but the charity is still going on the same basis. I and my fellow trustees (three of us) are by no means rich, but it can be done if you care enough, and the initial tranche we raised has funded a researcher into brain cancer for five years.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
This is where it starts to annoy me when people like Ellen Degeneres and Melissa McCarthy say 'People are mean to them, but they're just trying to make the world a better place.'
They are NOT. And no one asked them to! They are trying to make money without working and lord it over the rest of us.
No one cares if someone like David Attenborough is rich, because he actually has made the world a better place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Wu Tien

The Montecito Songbook Collective are celebrating Hazno and Smeg's performative announcement on Afghanistan by releasing their new single, Chito Girl. If you want to sing along, Billy Joel's Uptown Girl might prove useful.

Chito Girl

She'd been living in her Suit case world
I bet she never had a regular guy
I bet her mama always told her why

She was only a suitcase girl
She'd been living in her D-list world
Roasting chickens with SoHo man
Was part of her Hazza plan
That's how she’s a Chito girl

And as she knows what
She wants from her time
And when she gears up
And goes for what he’s got
She'll see she’s not so tough
Although we know
She is very very rough

She knows we've seen her in her yachtgirl world
She collected all the high class toys
Which were presents from her SoHo boys
She's got a voice

Chito girl
You know she liked it when men gave her swirls
When she met Hazza all her ships came in
Till then it was footballers and maybe even Earls
And she got her hooks in

And when she's walking
She needs papping like a drug
And when she's talking
She's lying like a rug

Chito girl
She's a yachtworld girl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

giraffetower

Well, the two cosplay royals have struck again.

Why on earth they did they feel the need to issue a statement telling the world what needs to be done? Egotistical, much? It is like they are talking to loyal subjects. Doff your caps everyone, and all hail, for the Kween and her Prince of the U.S. hath spoken. :rolleyes:

Telling us all how we should be more charitable. And all from the comfort of a multimillion $$ mansion, no less!

Their ability to trash their own image, lose respect and haemorrhage fans is sublime, though. Second to none.

You'd think that every once in a while they'd manage to get something right...like monkeys on a typewriter...but nope.

Just so, so wrong. Every. Single. Time. :ROFLMAO:

( my opinions only. Other sugary recollections may vary.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Cassandra333

VIP Member
We recognize that many of you may feel helpless right now as you watch the state of the world spin rapidly. It can feel disorienting and defeating, but we have faith in the power of shared purpose, action, and commitment to our collective well-being.
Do they think that they're Christ on the mountain? Seriously the ego on them is huge.
They don't seem to be able to recognise that everyone can see their hypocrisy, their money grubbing, their lies and their deceit. They honestly make my skin crawl.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Do they think that they're Christ on the mountain? Seriously the ego on them is huge.
They don't seem to be able to recognise that everyone can see their hypocrisy, their money grubbing, their lies and their deceit. They honestly make my skin crawl.
She is trying to mimic the Queen's Christmas address in talking about how people are feeling. It is truly delusional and truly sickening. But the worse she gets, the more people see through her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Wu Tien

The Montecito Songbook Collective were so touched by your kind words that they found themselves inspired to write another ballad. They suggest
singing it to Paul Simon's Fifty ways to leave your lover.

"The problem is with your family", she said to me
"The answer is easy if you take it logically
I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free
There must be fifty ways to blame the Windsors"
She said, "I’ve made it my mission and habit to intrude
Saying that, I hope my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued
But I'll repeat myself because you're not a bright dude
There must be fifty ways blame the Windsors
Fifty ways to blame the Windsors"

You just slip out the back, Jack
Have a new plan, don’t tell gan gan
Use a palace driver, you lazy skiver
To get yourself free
Hire the blame bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
No need to tarry, Harry
Just get yourself free
Ooh, slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, man
Use a palace driver, you lazy skiver

You listen just to me
Hire the blame bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Drop off the key, blame your family
To get yourself free

She said, "It grieves me so to see you in such pain
Maybe we should do our famous roast chicken again"
I said, "I appreciate that and would you please explain
About the financial gain?"
She said, "Why don't I just call SS tonight?
And I believe in the morning you'll begin to see the light"
And then she ****** me and I realized she probably was right
There must be fifty ways to blame the Windsors
Fifty ways to blame the Windsors

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
So the big apology they wanted didn't happen so they're going to go back to the racism thing again and make up more lies to make it worse.

They really need to move on - they had one bite of the cherry and it didn't work like they thought. Even if they come up with more allegations they've lied so often now no one will believe them.
They are running out of money and getting desperate, I'd say. Every press release is just a not particularly veiled threat. Blackmail. That's why they are putting out PR about the memoir. The interview didn't get them anything, the royal family didn't give them money, so now they're going in harder.

Their next step will be trying to kick up drama over going back for the Invictus filming. Neither Harry nor Meghan actually has the slightest bit of experience funding or maintaining the lifestyle they want and are trying to lead. Meghan certainly doesn't and Harry is clueless. They are in so far over their heads financially it isn't funny.
And now hoping they can get money once again from the BRF. That's all this is about.

What income do they really have?:

- millions from Charles last year, which they will never get again due to being cunts. Burned through, I'd say.
- Spotify. Very, very little money there I would guess - relative to expenses, anyway.
- BetterUp. Probably a decent salary but a drop in the ocean to their requirements. $1 million?
- the Bench....the advance only, which Meghan will have burned through. The book would not have made any sales even close to paying for the advance.
- Netflix - they won't have seen any real money from this yet, if anything at all.

In short, their main income was still that chunk of cash from Charles and I'd say it's gone. They have multiple staff, lawyers, Sunshine Sachs, video production bills, nannies.
Plus taxes, cars, lifestyle expenses.

They just do not in any way have the depth and longevity of income to be leading this A list lifestyle, especially with the huge PR bills they create. Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom live in a similar sized house and he was in 2 huge movie franchises and she is one of the biggest selling female recording artists of all time.
Harry has a pretend job at BetterUp and an inheritance which is probably tied up and isn't even close to what's required to live as Oprah's neighbour in Montecito, anyway. She's a billionaire, for fuck's sake. Meghan made the mistake of believing her own stupid PR and thought she and Harry were actually going to be billionaires too. Uh...no.

So they try to kick off at Harry's family again. What else can they do?

• Heart
  • Sick

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Fake. That's Archie's supposed first day at school, complete with backpack.
Archie can’t go to school. Nor kindergarten or even on a play date. Don’t you remember?
His mother is too famous. She certainly made a point of it at the time, when he was just a baby. The biggest movie stars, world famous royalty, the biggest politicians on the planet, their kids can all go to school etc.
But not Meg’s offspring. It’s a well known fact. They just can’t. I’m not sure what might happen to them if they have to mingle with other kids but it’s certainly not on the cards because she is too famous.
That’s why they have to hole up wherever the fuck they are holing up. Poor kids are never going to see the light of day because their mother is too famous.
It’s not easy being her you know.
Ok, fair enough, the world might be in crisis and there are people who might not see tomorrow but all that pales into insignificance compared to what she has to go through.
But she is magnanimous enough to forget her own troubles and along with her husband, (a henpecked streak of piss if ever I saw one) release a compassionate statement to the world saying nothing of any consequence because they’re speechless.
Like I said, it’s hard being her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsoh

VIP Member
To be honest, this is all a great distraction for me today, 9 years ago my nephew died, so it's giving me a good laugh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Absolutely speculative , feel free to call me a conspiraloon:

Based on previous experiences(events) involving the members of the RF, the Harkles will at at certain point become targets for individuals which are willing to pay for access to RF members, and they potentially may get monetary offers to continue the bashing until the RF "falters " gets them back (even only as family members)in the fold, which again enables the individuals wanting access to succeed .

It is undeniable that they got away with too much from the day their relationship became public, it created illusions that things can be manipulated when ''necessary. ''

I'm fairly sure that Harry doesn't have the brains to deal with this, and that Peg will absolutely use the situation .
I think they're on the skids and can't see them ever ever coming back into the fold even as family members. The RF simply can't afford to have traitors and backstabbers in the fold and have closed ranks to keep them out. They're wise to them now and have had their fingers burned in a big way, and I really can't see individuals targeting Smeg and NoBalls successfully to gain access to the RF. The Harkles might get money to bash the RF as you say, but this bashing seems to be falling on deaf ears and the Harkles have become a joke as their novelty value has evaporated.

I agree they got away with too much form the outset, but Minge was very popular at the time, a biracial gust of foul air masquerading as a fresh and exciting addition to the fusty old RF. The RF were terrified of being accused of racism, and gave in to H&M's blackmail. We've all seen how toxic the subject of racism is, the merest suggestion of it, and the RF had no alternative. They were between the devil and the deep blue sea and took the line of least resistance, for which they've paid a heavy price. I think they were blackmailed over every single aspect of the Harkles from the wedding, fake pregnancy, jewels, privileges the lot.

I think the RF had no choice at the time, and in fairness neither they nor the public could have had any idea of the utter evil that they were welcoming into their family and ancient institution. All of us and we on Tattle too are still discovering the depths of their depravity three years down the line, and there will be further revelations before this is over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

VC10

VIP Member
What a pair of pretentious twats they are , really...... 😅😅😅😅😅😅

' we want to issue a statement regarding the state of the World"

What for? Pair of prize pricks 😅😅😅😅
No-ones interested in their views & opinions on anything, save for a load of woke twats who hang on their every word on-line on twatter, or something, and the media taking the piss out of them 😀😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Xales

VIP Member
I don't know who is more Scummy. H&M or Scooby.

This is all in one of the new chapters of his book that don't exist according to him. Lying sack of shite.

Their Oprah interview was 8th March. Prince Philip was gravely ill. Everyone apart from H&M seemed to be aware of this, in fact it was just done to inconvenience and shut them up. He died a month later.

It's only been 4 fucking months since he died. He was The Queen's husband/consort/right hand for 73 years.

For all their hot air these people do not have an ounce of compassion.

Disgusting bunch of naval gazing shit-heads.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59