Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan wrote a book that will create Impactful Change and address toxic masculinity. Let's hope the UN is arranging for copies of The Bench to be airdropped to the Taliban immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
What makes H& M think they are experts?

This is a direct quote from the Daily Mail...and the heartfelt emotional word salad the pair of them say!
They just prove their stupidity.....by making it so obvious that it is a message just for their US fans! What a knock in the teeth for any UK fans!!
there isnt a single suggestion in their lists for any UK based Mental Health charities!
Even odder, is that this American mental health suggestion comes directly underneath the mention of Invictus. making it look as if Invictus is primarily a USA organisation!

We recognize that many of you may feel helpless right now as you watch the state of the world spin rapidly. It can feel disorienting and defeating, but we have faith in the power of shared purpose, action, and commitment to our collective well-being.

Below, please find resources where you can learn about how to help those affected by these global emergencies. You'll also find resources for your own mental health, which we hope you'll use as you navigate whatever comes up for you during this critical time. Take care of yourselves, and let's keep taking care of each other.

Thank you,

The Archewell Team

INVICTUS

Support the work that Invictus Games Foundation is doing to inspire recovery and support for wounded veterans.

Mental Health Resources

NATIONAL ALLIANCE ON MENTAL ILLNESS

Find mental health resources and support systems near you by tapping into the largest mental health organization in the United States.

well tit for brains loves all things American these days I really hope he is told to duck off when he comes back over here by those brave service men & women

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They should fly low over the Bermuda Triangle 🤭🤭🤭🤭
The Bermuda Triangle has responded with the following statemen:

No! Why the duck would I want to associate my brand with those grifters and cunts? I’ve spent bleeping decades perfecting this gig. They can duck right off. Cunts!
Seems nobody want them :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
A shiny new thread, thanks to @Carpediem69 and @Chita for the thread title.

Some celebs are best off being celebs as they'd be bloody useless at normal.

As for Hazbeen soldier and his saviour puppeteer, I really doubt anyone could find any wisdom in the tit that they spout. I like to think I have an excellent grasp of the English language but often can't make head nor tail of what they're trying to say. It's just a load of words with no meaning. All that money on their education, their father's ought to demand a refund!

Happy sunny evening all 👋
BIB. For me it's not so much that, but more that she refuses to use one or two word responses. Examples ...

That's not true -------becomes "In the interest of truthfullness, which as everyone knows is what I stand for and believe in from the depths of my heart and have always stood up for, I feel it necessary to point out that your statement is factually innaccurate and possibly even worthy of litigation against you."

I agree with you ---------becomes " I honestly can't let your statement go unremarked on as to the honesty and perfection of everything you have said and my husband also wishes to add his praise for your amazing insight into a situation that few people in the world understand in the way those fully educated on the subject (such as ourselves) truly do.

So a 3 word response literally becomes 50 words and a 4 word response becomes 59 words. It's quite bizarre.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Meghan wrote a book that will create Impactful Change and address toxic masculinity. Let's hope the UN is arranging for copies of The Bench to be airdropped to the Taliban immediately.
Let's save the world by cutting down trees, manufacturing them into books and flying them around the world. Meghan is a bleeping genius you know 👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
BIB. For me it's not so much that, but more that she refuses to use one or two word responses. Examples ...

That's not true -------becomes "In the interest of truthfullness, which as everyone knows is what I stand for and believe in from the depths of my heart and have always stood up for, I feel it necessary to point out that your statement is factually innaccurate and possibly even worthy of litigation against you."

I agree with you ---------becomes " I honestly can't let your statement go unremarked on as to the honesty and perfection of everything you have said and my husband also wishes to add his praise for your amazing insight into a situation that few people in the world understand in the way those fully educated on the subject (such as ourselves) truly do.

So a 3 word response literally becomes 50 words and a 4 word response becomes 59 words. It's quite bizarre.

I think most people's 3 word response to them would be "Please SHUT UP."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Yeah, I agree with that analysis. Every time I read something of theirs I often wish for them to get to the bloody point. I usually lose interest before I get to the end.

It's just come to me who they sound like with all their extra word salad guff - a young, over enthusiastic salesperson! You know, the kind of person that says to you "How can I help yourself today?" Then proceeds to throw lots of corporate jargan at you.
The salesperson never gets a sale that way and neither will they - they just look like the pricks they really are!

Seriously, they must know who their target demographic are and we've all see the level of intellect displayed by their ardent fans, so...I think they would be better off just saying it in the most basic of layman's terms.
"The World's gone to tit...we've got no money...please donate to keep us in our luxury mansion!"

• Haha

This is so funny! One of my jobs is translating French into English (written word) and I once said to a French friend and colleague how many many many words they used when it could be said in English in about three! She wasnt insulted but it led to a discussion about Shakespeare vs Voltaire... which I think I lost as she went to the Sorbonne and I ... um... didnt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

I’ve worked with people like that. Exhausting. As my dear old dad used to say, “bullshit baffles brains”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have just seen the mail online they are openly mocking the gruesome twosome now over that pile word salad crap I think the British press has finally declared open season on these two over this :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
We should pitch that to Netflix. Could make an interesting documentary :unsure:
Hmm. You could be on to something. I recall Jane Asher once claiming in an interview that she was once kidnapped(or nearly kidnapped) by the IRA while in Belfast.:eek:
bleeping celebs are mentalists.

Most likely scenario,
Jane steps out of the Europa Hotel in Belfast(most bombed hotel in Europe back in the day, as everyone knows some people know ) to go shopping. Wee black taxi guy grabs her arm and says "Here love, hop in my wee cab here and I'll take you round our wee city to see all the wee muriels on the walls and the Peace walls and all that Troubles stuff ....."
Jane pulls free, runs screaming back into the hotel thinking she was almost kidnapped for ransom. Thus history was written.:m

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

She has to use so many words to obscure the fact that she says nothing - people get lost in the word maze before they realise there's no way out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Heh I predicted on the last thread that it wouldn't be long before clown and clownetta piped up.

Still signing off with those Sussex titles I see. As somebody also said in the last thread, what happened to "Just Call Me Harry"?

One thing missing from their statement was how many refugees they'll be accomodating at Monteshitto Towers. Let's face it they've got enough bathrooms alone to take in 30 families or so. Oh no silly me. Yet again with them it's all about words rather than actions, and telling other people what they can do, isn't it.

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.