Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Thanks to @chitta for the new thread title

update:
Do they still/really live in the Monti mansion ? We doubt it - but don’t know where they may live - possibly apart
Hazzno coming back with a film crew to keep his money spinning Netflix deal alive
Supposedly meeting with Gangan
Chitta and Pom kept our spirits up with their pictures
Discussions on he whose name cannot be spoken - PA did he? didn’ he?
She has been quiet waiting for her surgery scars to subside from yet another new nose job
Tattlers have been voting on the Grifters - Smegzy now no.1
Oh and this beauty of a word salad released by the gruesome twosome today

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m wondering why these two had to put out press release, they are neither royal or head of state’s! Both haven’t got a brain cell to read the room! They need to Shut the fuck up - our Royal family are impartial that’s why we have a prime minister that’s his job - I’m so cross with that guff they put out 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

hehehe

VIP Member
I thought they were supposed to be on a 5 month maternity leave. They haven't shut up since announcing that
The stupid DM reported that they've BROKEN THEIR SILENCE to speak about Afghanistan. WHAT SILENCE? All these two cunts do is NEVER shut the fuck up.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
And I live near Royal Wooton Bassett and I remember the fallen soldiers on their way home xx
I honestly hope the injured guys and girls decide to boycott his visit. He needs to be 'told' to stop using them to pay for his new lifestyle.
He is no longer one of them. When he walked away from the Queen that he and the other guys swore loyalty to he lost the right to speak on their behalf or use them for financial gain.

• Heart

Kezzle

I was at first, slightly amused by their ridiculous statements, his one yesterday with Invictus and then of course she had to get in on the act today, but I am reading others comments here and on various news sites and twitter and am now thinking who the actual fuck do they think they are? They have hijacked a horrific situation - wonder if they will be offering their support for their best mate Joe Biden - and even throw covid in there and yet somehow make it about themselves. Surely their PR team advised them against this, if not I think they must be trying to sabotage them so they lose them as clients. How can 2 people be so self absorbed and shallow?

• Angry
  • Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I have just seen the mail online they are openly mocking the gruesome twosome now over that pile word salad crap I think the British press has finally declared open season on these two over this :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Farch is now in a residential home and enjoying his later life with other residents 😊 x.

A few comment that he doesn't look a day over 2 😄

Resizer_16295036954950.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Spring2020

Chatty Member
I was at first, slightly amused by their ridiculous statements, his one yesterday with Invictus and then of course she had to get in on the act today, but I am reading others comments here and on various news sites and twitter and am now thinking who the actual fuck do they think they are? They have hijacked a horrific situation - wonder if they will be offering their support for their best mate Joe Biden - and even throw covid in there and yet somehow make it about themselves. Surely their PR team advised them against this, if not I think they must be trying to sabotage them so they lose them as clients. How can 2 people be so self absorbed and shallow?
Narcissists have zero self awareness. Everything they see should be for their benefit

She was so excited for herself when she gave that speech at the UN women's event she went overboad with self glorification. Everything this woman touches is me me me

• Angry
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
Absolutely speculative , feel free to call me a conspiraloon:

Based on previous experiences(events) involving the members of the RF, the Harkles will at at certain point become targets for individuals which are willing to pay for access to RF members, and they potentially may get monetary offers to continue the bashing until the RF "falters " gets them back (even only as family members)in the fold, which again enables the individuals wanting access to succeed .

It is undeniable that they got away with too much from the day their relationship became public, it created illusions that things can be manipulated when ''necessary. ''

I'm fairly sure that Harry doesn't have the brains to deal with this, and that Peg will absolutely use the situation .
That was the problem. The family bent over backwards and set aside protocol to ensure No6's chosen partner felt comfortable.
They weren't to know that she had no interest in being comfortable within the family. She was already making deals with Porker for her exit video even before the wedding. Already brainstorming ideas to cause enough chaos that would make her "Why I left The Royals" interview interesting. No6 must have been party to this. To think otherwise is foolish. He knew which buttons to push for Wills and Chas and gangan to get his way. He knew their weakness was that image of him walking behind St Di's coffin and it excused and erased all his bad behaviour and he knew their horror of being accused of racism in this nutty woke world. They jumped through hoops to grant the newly weds their every wish thinking they'd eventually run out of "I want" s and settle down.Nope.
By the time the Family caught on to the game so SO much damage was done. Thankfully most of the damage to the Family is mending itself slowly and world events are pushing them off the headlines, but it has been a lesson learned and while they won't turn on No6 entirely by dissing him or his obvious mental health issues, he is being iced out. Nobody of value in the family speaks to him for anything more than "Hi. Lovely weather. " Smeggy must be fuming at his inability to winkle info from his family. She can't. They have frozen her out faster than Captain Birdseye flash freezes his vegetables. It has to be No6 and he's not exactly James Bond material so they are painted into a corner with no bags of juicy gossip to flog. Yeah, they could flip around, shmooze the Fambly, but the Fambly will be " Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us" and be polite but frosty.
And so it's regurgitating the interview crap. Issuing statements on world events that make them a laughing stock, and popping out babies to appear normal and give a cutesy glow. Except No6 has vetoed using the dollies, :eek:so they are being kept in reserve for the big "Why I divorced Mad No6" interview in the near future. She better get a wriggle on. Once they stop looking cute no one will give a shiny shit what they look like.
Tick-tock smeggy, times a wastin' and you need to get cracking.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

From the comments:
'I know somebody who socializes in the same circle as JM. Back in the autumn, my friend was standing there when someone asked JM about MM. Apparently, JM did a kind of shuddering/recoiling motion, shook her head, and waved her hand in front of her body, in a 'no' motion, and didn't answer. My friend said, judging by JM's body language, something had definitely soured between JM and s Megs. JM doesn't take well to disapproval, or rejection, it's only a matter of time before she exacts her revenge on MM. JM will talk, she knows where the bodies are buried. The only reason JM hasn't so far is because her father-in-law is a former Canadian PM, and what she say may offend the RF. But JM can't help herself, she'll spill the beans anyway, and it's going to be great.'

'My friend who knows JM says she's a spiteful b 1tch. So, she will reveal everything, it's just a matter of time. I had the great displeasure of sitting close to JM in a resto once. She was loud, ill mannered, crass and never stopped talking. She will eventually talk about MM, she can't help but to do so, because she doesn't know how to shut the hell up.'

• Wow
  • Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Family betray ‘devastated’ Meghan Markle (msn.com)

Oh dear, poor Meghan, yet she can do it to the Royal family.
“Meghan is furious that another family member is trying to cash in on her and make up lies to try and become famous.”

Erm, pot kettle, black.

Let’s turn that around, you hypocritical cunt.

Fixed it for you…

The Queen is furious that a new family member is trying to cash in on her and make up lies to try and become famous.

Not so much fun when the tables are turned is it?
She has zero self awareness, it beggars belief.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Chita

VIP Member
This. 100%.
Not gonna lie, the exposé of the charidees has shocked and disappointed me. At this point I'll stick with local food banks and gifting items to local based charities.
So if nothing else we have to thank the snarkles for causing us to be educated on that scamming.

As far as I know, only The Salvation Army truly runs their charity as low-cost salary-wise as possible.
The last time I looked, their Head Honcho got approx 15k a year and the other heads get approx 1k a month plus free accommodation.

I stopped the direct debits I was paying to 'larger' charities because a] their staff were on humungous salaries and b] because the crap they used to send in the post [free pens, stickers with my name & address on] and the cost of posting them must have cost more than my donations.
I know they need to pay people a wage for doing a job, but, to me the Salvation Army has got the right idea. That way they get people working for them who are sincere and aren't in it for the money or the virtue signaling, and I believe they are International, not just in the UK.

To set up a charity with deliberate intent to give as little as possible to the actual cause whilst trumpeting how charitable and virtuous you are is despicable to me.
As is lecturing other people on how to live a 'green' life whilst travelling in private jets.

• Heart
  • Sick

planetmirth

VIP Member
Compare and Contrast

“ We don’t feel the Queen “owned it“ and demand to revisit this …over and over and over…..“

” There are babies being handed through the razor wire at Kabul airport…I may not see my child again but at least I know they will be safe .”

What freaking planet do these 2 live on ???😡😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry