Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sun is reporting this as well. On Saturday nights I get my sims married off and then they set each other on fire. They could at least wait until tomorrow morning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

From the comments:
'I know somebody who socializes in the same circle as JM. Back in the autumn, my friend was standing there when someone asked JM about MM. Apparently, JM did a kind of shuddering/recoiling motion, shook her head, and waved her hand in front of her body, in a 'no' motion, and didn't answer. My friend said, judging by JM's body language, something had definitely soured between JM and s Megs. JM doesn't take well to disapproval, or rejection, it's only a matter of time before she exacts her revenge on MM. JM will talk, she knows where the bodies are buried. The only reason JM hasn't so far is because her father-in-law is a former Canadian PM, and what she say may offend the RF. But JM can't help herself, she'll spill the beans anyway, and it's going to be great.'

'My friend who knows JM says she's a spiteful b 1tch. So, she will reveal everything, it's just a matter of time. I had the great displeasure of sitting close to JM in a resto once. She was loud, ill mannered, crass and never stopped talking. She will eventually talk about MM, she can't help but to do so, because she doesn't know how to shut the hell up.'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Imagine pushing your 95 year old grandmother to this. Harry is mortally bankrupt and that narc nobody deserves whatever is coming to her

• Heart
Reactions: 54
How can he stay on when he’s persona non grata? That’s shocking if Brenda’s intervened on his behalf.
I’m wondering if its because he has shared the truth with HM The Queen and she can see he is guilty of nothing more than a bit of bad judgement by keeping unsavoury friends rather than cutting them immediately?

Reactions: 27
The Sun is reporting this as well. On Saturday nights I get my sims married off and then they set each other on fire. They could at least wait until tomorrow morning!

So The Sun and Mirror are both reporting the same, practically word for word. I've felt so uncomfortable with the Gruesome's childish lies and games. They are an absolute embarrassment to the royal family, a disgrace to her family, and I can't understand why anyone would ever want to know them any more.

What I want now is revenge. I hope the Queen's lawyers take them to court, and I want it televising so that I can watch their every grimace. I wouldn't want to be their lawyers as they won't have a chance in hell. 🤔🤔🤔😅😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m wondering if its because he has shared the truth with HM The Queen and she can see he is guilty of nothing more than a bit of bad judgement by keeping unsavoury friends rather than cutting them immediately?
With regard to Andrew he hasn't been convicted of a crime and Virginia hasn't yet proved that he has done anything.

I guess the Queen is supporting her son and isn't going to remove anything until he is found guilty. I don't find this surprising as most mothers would do the same for their sons.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
With regard to Andrew he hasn't been convicted of a crime and Virginia hasn't yet proved that he has done anything.

I guess the Queen is supporting her son and isn't going to remove anything until he is found guilty. I don't find this surprising as most mothers would do the same for their sons.

A statement needs issuing.
Harry made one to say he was stepping back.
Andrew needs to issue one. No more tv interviews. A statement written for him but signed by him.
Words to this effect ....

He maintains his innocence of anything illegal but he accepts he made an error of judgement and misplaced his loyalty by maintaining a friendship with Epstein after he had been convicted.

Then he must retire from public life and surrender all his patronages etc etc

He has to do this because he is guilty by association with Epstein and his association with that man has embarrassed the monarchy and the people of the UK and Commonwealth.

Innocent of illegality or not, he needs to do it.

And then maybe bugger off to live in seclusion in California.
His nephew might have a spare room for him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
HMQ is stuck really. If she removes Andrew's positions then she is saying she accepts his guilt, or at least the accusations against him. OTH, she can play the long game with the Snarkles because they've made their position clear. Andrew meanwhile is hunkering down so at least not being a current embarassment, despite the awful Fergie. Poor woman does not deserve this at all. And honestly I would not know what to do in her position either.
I agree, I think it's a combination of not doing anything to make it look like PA is guilty, and knowing that when PC takes over, which is likely to be within the next decade, PA and the rest of the Yorks are likely to be excised from the list of working royals, thus saving her from having to do anything which would cause her own heartbreak.

This is something we have to remember - mothers will often fight tooth and nail to protect their offspring.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Made me laugh.
Didnt realise Archie had written a book.....

Screenshot_20210822-082629.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
A statement needs issuing.
Harry made one to say he was stepping back.
Andrew needs to issue one. No more tv interviews. A statement written for him but signed by him.
Words to this effect ....

He maintains his innocence of anything illegal but he accepts he made an error of judgement and misplaced his loyalty by maintaining a friendship with Epstein after he had been convicted.

Then he must retire from public life and surrender all his patronages etc etc

He has to do this because he is guilty by association with Epstein and his association with that man has embarrassed the monarchy and the people of the UK and Commonwealth.

Innocent of illegality or not, he needs to do it.

And then maybe bugger off to live in seclusion in California.
His nephew might have a spare room for him.
I certainly agree with you about how he has disgraced the monarchy by his association with Epstein and the others. He should bugger off to Chunga Chunga with Hazno 😃

I don't think anything is going to happen until this business with Virginia has been cleared up one way or the other.
He's obviously claiming to be innocent and probably sees no reason why he should step down because he doesn't think he's done anything wrong.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Of course a parent wants to protect their children, at any age. I’d fight tooth and nail to protect mine but our lives aren’t comparable with the royals.

He’s an arrogant fool who has proven links to a monstrous web of prostitution, trafficked young girls plus Epstein and Maxwell. He was taken apart in a TV interview and rightfully mocked for some of the ridiculous things he said.

He may well be a man who slept with young girls and is innocent of anything else, innocent until proven guilty of course but those girls were from Maxwell and Epstein .

The last thing Brenda should be doing is indulging his hissy fit and letting him wear the dressing up clothes and be addressed by a fancy title.

Lay low, ride the ponies at Windsor , stay away from the balcony and public ceremonies and I’ll keep you safe from everything else is what she should be advising him .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.