Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering why these two had to put out press release, they are neither royal or head of state’s! Both haven’t got a brain cell to read the room! They need to Shut the duck up - our Royal family are impartial that’s why we have a prime minister that’s his job - I’m so cross with that guff they put out 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Thanks for the new thread @Chita and @Carpediem69 .

Well this kind of bandwagoning can become useful. Based on Harry's past, it may prompt someone to issue a few threats at them, openly or otherwise.
It's a excellent opportunity then to demand security, and complain about the RF for cutting them off.

Speculative of course, but it has weight in certain parts of the society:" He served and what did you contribute?" seems to be the standard response when being even remotely critical of a "veteran. "

Of course the UK doesn't matter in this specific case, because even the not so interested Brit understands that Harry had lots of privileges during his service, it is unknown in the US

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Hmm. I've got on the last plane out of Afghanistan, leaving behind my whole life and my loved ones. I'm offered a bedsit in Hackney or a stay in the Cali mansion with the Snarkles? Hackney please!! (Not being flippant about all those poor sods, just taking the piss out of Hazno and Smegz)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m wondering why these two had to put out press release, they are neither royal or head of state’s! Both haven’t got a brain cell to read the room! They need to Shut the duck up - our Royal family are impartial that’s why we have a prime minister that’s his job - I’m so cross with that guff they put out 🤬
And I live near Royal Wooton Bassett and I remember the fallen soldiers on their way home xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I have just seen the mail online they are openly mocking the gruesome twosome now over that pile word salad crap I think the British press has finally declared open season on these two over this :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::m:m:m

They thought they had bad press before..........well they have lit the blue touch paper now.
Watch it explode in their faces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
That won't do. Too succinct. You need more words and less emojis.
Lots of words, as many as possible. In tribute to the Kween of waffle.;)
bleeping bleep twit sweaty fanny shrivelled ball sucking
That won't do. Too succinct. You need more words and less emojis.
Lots of words, as many as possible. In tribute to the Kween of waffle.;)
bleeping bleep twit saggy fanny flap shrivelled dick sweaty hairy bollox duo ……. Will that do for starters

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Hmm. You could be on to something. I recall Jane Asher once claiming in an interview that she was once kidnapped(or nearly kidnapped) by the IRA while in Belfast.:eek:
bleeping celebs are mentalists.

Most likely scenario,
Jane steps out of the Europa Hotel in Belfast(most bombed hotel in Europe back in the day, as everyone knows some people know ) to go shopping. Wee black taxi guy grabs her arm and says "Here love, hop in my wee cab here and I'll take you round our wee city to see all the wee muriels on the walls and the Peace walls and all that Troubles stuff ....."
Jane pulls free, runs screaming back into the hotel thinking she was almost kidnapped for ransom. Thus history was written.:m
How in hell is he RAi? Crazy cow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And I live near Royal Wooton Bassett and I remember the fallen soldiers on their way home xx
I honestly hope the injured guys and girls decide to boycott his visit. He needs to be 'told' to stop using them to pay for his new lifestyle.
He is no longer one of them. When he walked away from the Queen that he and the other guys swore loyalty to he lost the right to speak on their behalf or use them for financial gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
If Invictus tanks, Hazno could follow in Auntie Yorkie's footsteps: Sarah Ferguson will pilot a helicopter across Australia for a nature TV show called Duchess Down Under

Aaaagh......Sarah's yellow dress is as hideous as Smeggy's green goblin outfit 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I honestly hope the injured guys and girls decide to boycott his visit. He needs to be 'told' to stop using them to pay for his new lifestyle.
He is no longer one of them. When he walked away from the Queen that he and the other guys swore loyalty to he lost the right to speak on their behalf or use them for financial gain.
I do too freda19 - it was heart breaking seeing the coffins go through wooton Bassett, he was shielded from the tit of war, how he could promote being a war veteran is embarrassing for him xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Well, the two cosplay royals have struck again.

Why on earth they did they feel the need to issue a statement telling the world what needs to be done? Egotistical, much? It is like they are talking to loyal subjects. Doff your caps everyone, and all hail, for the Kween and her Prince of the U.S. hath spoken. :rolleyes:

Telling us all how we should be more charitable. And all from the comfort of a multimillion $$ mansion, no less!

Their ability to trash their own image, lose respect and haemorrhage fans is sublime, though. Second to none.

You'd think that every once in a while they'd manage to get something right...like monkeys on a typewriter...but nope.

Just so, so wrong. Every. Single. Time. :ROFLMAO:

( my opinions only. Other sugary recollections may vary.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I think most people's 3 word response to them would be "Please SHUT UP."
With all due respect, I disagree. My 3 words of choice - Go duck Yourself but yours are more polite and accepted in respectable situations.

We don't want them here in the US either. Please send them on the next Amazon Rocket out. just out. No return. Stick them on a space station. Let them Duke and Douchess that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
To be fair , it’s good that they reminded G20 and UN to discuss relevant humanitarian issues when they meet , or they’d probably just talk about box sets and tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Well, the two cosplay royals have struck again.

Why on earth they did they feel the need to issue a statement telling the world what needs to be done? Egotistical, much? It is like they are talking to loyal subjects. Doff your caps everyone, and all hail, for the Kween and her Prince of the U.S. hath spoken. :rolleyes:

Telling us all how we should be more charitable. And all from the comfort of a multimillion $$ mansion, no less!

Their ability to trash their own image, lose respect and haemorrhage fans is sublime, though. Second to none.

You'd think that every once in a while they'd manage to get something right...like monkeys on a typewriter...but nope.

Just so, so wrong. Every. Single. Time. :ROFLMAO:

( my opinions only. Other sugary recollections may vary.)
I personally think they are trying to get people to donate to their ‘charity’ so they can donate 5 percent and pocket the rest 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
To be fair , it’s good that they reminded G20 and UN to discuss relevant humanitarian issues when they meet , or they’d probably just talk about box sets and tit.
Exactly.
They are so amazing, I don't know how any of us would manage to get on with our lives without their guidance.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.